Author Topic: Single Server VIP/Gold  (Read 3485 times)

Offline ??¬Elite Cow??¬

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Single Server VIP/Gold
« on: June 29, 2011, 11:17:37 AM »
As I have looked into donating for Gold I have seen that the price is far to high, for a user that plays only one server of Catalyst Gaming.

SUGGESTION!

Make an option to donate to just one of the servers, the price for the whole pack is expensive if you only play one of the servers! I could buy a whole game with $35 and times are hard, I don't have that kind of money to giveaway.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Single Server VIP/Gold
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 01:27:05 PM »
As I have looked into donating for Gold I have seen that the price is far to high, for a user that plays only one server of Catalyst Gaming.

SUGGESTION!

Make an option to donate to just one of the servers, the price for the whole pack is expensive if you only play one of the servers! I could buy a whole game with $35 and times are hard, I don't have that kind of money to giveaway.
I say no to this. The reason being is that the all these servers are equal to well over 3-4 games. We should keep the same as it is. Besides, the server would be poor. Most servers make you pay 10 bucks or 5 bucks a month, which is way more than what we have here.

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 02:45:11 PM »
For VIP i paid to Orange Cosmos 10$ and here it Costs 20$ thats a bit to much i think.
I would donate for VIP but 20$ is too much for me because i just play GMR at this time.
Well, im against the suggestion but when you guys put the Price to 15$ for VIP i think i would Donate for
the great Server's.
YAY -GMR- Love it!

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 03:03:36 PM »
The reason the price is 'that' high is that Rofl can barely meet the box/servers payment(s) if they get any lower - at least that's what I read.

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 03:11:13 PM »
When this is the Problem then i can maybe help a bit out.
I can pay monthly 5-10€ to rofl so Donater payment Price can go down a bit.
Rofl should try find some Advertisments where he get paid per klick. :)
YAY -GMR- Love it!

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 06:47:40 PM »
Price for VIP went down to $15 today.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 08:09:15 PM »
Thats Great! Thanks  ;D
YAY -GMR- Love it!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal