Author Topic: New Rule.  (Read 4138 times)

Offline Baylife

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Rule.
« on: July 11, 2011, 03:23:19 PM »
RoflWaffle added a new forum rule:

20. Do not post image macros/reaction pictures in any section except for spam.

If these rules are broken a certain amount of times you will be forum banned temporarily. Repeated offences after the temporary ban may get you a longer ban and may eventually get you permanently banned from these boards depending if the offences are severe or not. In any case, don't break the above rules and no problems will occur.

Im suggesting that i dont want to get a mindfuck in any picture of this site seriusly is this a screamer site or a comminuty. I think Kiruclanz +Supporting this.
Look at this: http://catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=3538.0

DONT SPOIL IT

Spoiler for Hiden:

As celebration for 300 posts!

FUCKING SCREAMER YOU FUCKING DICK FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 03:28:04 PM by Frenzy »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New Rule.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 03:27:41 PM »
What exactly are you suggesting? That he cannot put a spoiler with a scrary giff in it? You where the one that clicked the link so its your fault. Also it was in the spam section.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Baylife

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 03:29:42 PM »
What exactly are you suggesting? That he cannot put a spoiler with a scrary giff in it? You where the one that clicked the link so its your fault. Also it was in the spam section.

I dont care if it was in a spam section i want this to go OFF this website.

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 03:43:37 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry I'll edit it. It was supposed to be a joke.
Didn't think anyone would get mad.

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 04:06:11 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry I'll edit it. It was supposed to be a joke.
Didn't think anyone would get mad.

Don't mind Frenzy, he clicked on the spoiler, his fault ;)

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 08:05:41 PM »
Like Rofl said in my anti-pony suggestion, no banning for opinions. It's that ponyfag's opinion it would be a scare. Get over it, it's only a photo and you're still alive.

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 08:22:17 PM »
Like Rofl said in my anti-pony suggestion, no banning for opinions. It's that ponyfag's opinion it would be a scare. Get over it, it's only a photo and you're still alive.
Thank you for your lovely opinion.

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 10:20:31 AM »

No need to be so demanding. A simple PM to the poster and not a full out rage-thread would've worked just fine.

Besides - It's in the spam section. Just avoid it, nothing good goes on in there anyway.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal