Author Topic: Good morning.  (Read 1123 times)

Offline apocalypseArisen

• View Profile
    • Awards
Good morning.
« on: June 23, 2011, 01:41:28 PM »
I'm astrallunar, or just Astral.  Right now on Steam I'm apocalypseArisen.  So far, I've only tried out Catalyst's HL2RP server, where I've got a character named Gary West.  That being said, the other servers look fun to try.

On the topic of HL2RP, I did it for about a month on a just plain awful server, one that was either always empty or filled with punchwhoring rebels, ridiculously aggressive CPs and admins that were never on.  I was there for about a month until the server went down.  I found this yesterday, and had a lot of fun on it.  Fantastic job.

Anyway, it'll be nice to meet some of you!

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Good morning.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 08:15:49 PM »
Welcome to CG.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Good morning.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 12:00:55 PM »
welcome, uh, your name makes me imply that you read the best comic ever (( http://mspaintadventures.com/ ))

also, ridiculously breen-cast ripped speech

Welcome. Welcome to Catalyst Gaming. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining gaming centers. I thought so much of Catalyst Gaming that I elected to establish my insanity here in the Introductions thread so thoughtfully provided by our developers. I have been proud to call Catalyst Gaming my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to servers unknown, welcome to Catalyst Gaming.

CATALYST GAMING- IT'S SAFER HERE

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal