Author Topic: <::|| City Administrator Application Cycle 2 ||::>  (Read 3082 times)

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::|| City Administrator Application Cycle 2 ||::>
« on: June 28, 2011, 05:43:20 PM »
This is the city administrator application cycle.

<::|| CLOSED ||::>

Closed July 8th

Notes: This will be hard. Many people will apply, most denied. Only 3 people will be chosen. If no ones application is good enough then there will be no CA. All who want to apply will apply in a week time frame and all applications will then be looked at at once and only the best will be chosen. Make sure you meet all requirements.

You must have!:

Past experience!
At least 1 month played on CG HL2 RP!
At least 15 posts!
EXTREMELY ACTIVE!(at least 18 hours a week)
Available during American and early/late European times.
Available during weekends.
Great roleplaying abilities.
Good listener.
Good grammar.
Must have never been banned!
Know HL canon inside and out. (If you would like to learn this then you can look it up here: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page )

Format:

< Insert steam name here > 's City Administrator application

What is your CA's name? (All CAs' names start with Dr.) (This is any name, Not citizens name)

Do you have past experience? If so then where?

How long have you played Catalyst-Gaming: Half-life 2 roleplay?

How many hours do you spend a day on the server? (When it is up)

Are you available on weekends and in American time and early/late European time?

Do people consider you a good roleplayer?

Are you a good listener?

Do you have good grammar?

Have you ever been banned?

Do you know HL canon inside and out.

Write a 5 paragraph backstory of your character that reveals their qualifications for the position (One paragraph = 4 sentences)

Copy code:

Code: [Select]
[color=black][size=18pt][u][b][color=red]< Insert steam name here >[/color] 's City Administrator application[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[color=black][size=12pt][u][b]What is your CA's name? (All CAs' names start with Dr.) (This is any name, Not citizens name)[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[color=black][b][u]Age: (IRL)[/u][/b][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Do you have past experience? If so then where?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]How long have you played Catalyst-Gaming: Half-life 2 roleplay?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]How many hours do you spend a day on the server? (When it is up)[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Are you available on weekends and in American time and early/late European time?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Do people consider you a good roleplayer?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Are you a good listener?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Do you have good grammar?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Have you ever been banned?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Do you know HL canon inside and out.[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Write a 5 paragraph backstory of your character that reveals their qualifications for the position (One paragraph = 4 sentences)[/b][/u][/color]

« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:41:12 PM by Burning Bullet - Reloaded »

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| City Administrator Application Cycle 2 ||::>
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 05:55:54 PM »
< Nikolai > 's City Administrator application

What is your CA's name? (All CAs' names start with Dr.) (This is any name, Not citizens name)
Dr. Aron Wojciechowski, J.D., M.D., Ph.D.
No.
Since release.
3 hours average.
Are you available on weekends and in American time and early/late European time?
Sleep? SLEEP!?!?!!?!? Yes, I'm available most of the time.
I believe so.
Are you a good listener?
I would say so.
I would say so.
No.
Yes.
Write a 5 paragraph backstory of your character that reveals their qualifications for the position (One paragraph = 4 sentences)
Dr. Aron Wojciechowski was born on a cold, snowy day in 1965 in the city of Wroclaw, Poland, to Wojciech Rutowski and Maria Rutowska. Wojciech worked as an engineer at a railroad car manufacturing plant, a very common employment option in Wroclaw at the time. Wojciech left high school after the end of his tenth year to start a family with Maria, and to begin working to support such family. Wojciech was never happy with his decisions and decided he did not want to have Aron take a similar route.
   Wojciech always blamed public education and their ill incentives to keep teenagers in school for why Wojciech essentially decided to leave school. For this reason, Wojciech never allowed for Aron to attend public school. Aron went to an all-boys private school in Warsaw, miles away. Wojciech was more willing to spend the little hard earned cash he had to send his son to a private school in Warsaw than send him to public school. Aron would never forgive his father for his decisions to keep him in private school, blaming him for the social deprivation he suffered from being constantly bullied at the private school. When Aron was eleven years old, he did not have enough money to pay for a taxi ride back to Wroclaw, and took free public transportation on a tram running from Warsaw to Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia, back to Warsaw, and then to Wroclaw. Generally, Aron took a taxi directly to school, and back. He was not aware of the crime that existed on public transportation, but he would learn of it. While arriving at the tram station in Kaliningrad, a man stepped onto the tram. He saw Aron, and immediately noticed his innocence. He bent over and grabbed a switchblade from his shoe with his right hand, while grabbing Aron's neck with his left hand. Little did the robber know, Aron knew Tae Kwon Do. Aron quickly escaped the choke-hold, and kicked the knife out of the robbers hands. A few men on the tram restrained the men until the tram arrived in Warsaw, in which a militia unit took custody of the man. Aron gained a reputation with the militia that would help him later in life.
   When Aron was sixteen, he fought his parents in court to be legally emancipated. He won. Aron moved to Warsaw and bought an apartment. He remaining in private school until he graduated. His parents did not attend his graduation. Aron received a scholarship to go to the University of Krakow. He studied law, and medicine. After hard years in the University of Krakow he received a doctorate degree in both studies. Aron decided he was not done receiving his education and went to the University of Warsaw to receive a doctorate in philosophy. At the age of 34 he had completed 16 years of college, and he began to put his degrees to use. He began work at a local law firm in Warsaw. He only remained in the firm for a few years, because he felt his potential was not being met.
   At the age of 37, in 2003, he moved back to Wroclaw, to run for voivode of the Wroclaw voivodeship. After a tough campaign, traveling through almost ever major city and town in the voivodeship, Aron won the election. Aron was officially representing the PO political party. He would remain in the position after a re-election, until deciding to run for president against Komorowski in 2014.
   Campaigning went well again, and Aron won by a slight difference in received votes. Aron never knew how much this election would affect him greatly. Aron introduced revolutionary laws into Poland, giving rights to people who had never had rights before, offering jobs to the unemployed, and overall, reinventing policing methods in Poland. He gave speeches all over Poland, but his Emergency Address in Warsaw became the most influential.
   It was a windy day in Warsaw, and there was a slight abnormally neon blue color plastered onto a gray sky. The seven hour war had just ended fifteen minutes before he would appear to make the announcement of his life. He flipped down his collar, and rolled up his sleeves and walked onto the stage. Soft thunder occurred as he walked on stage and up to the podium.
   “Friends, family, citizens of Poland I am here to announce news that I wish I would have never had to deliver to you. Fifteen minutes ago, there was a surrender of the United Nations that will change your life forever. A planet outside of our solar system arrived to the earth seven hours and fifteen minutes ago, and their intentions were not in our favor. They arrived with the intention to enslave us. Fifteen minutes ago, after a war that took seven hours, United Nations formally surrendered the earth to this race, known formally as the Universal Union, and informally as the Combine. It is my job - “
   A loud noise interrupted his speaking, and the Polish special security unit assigned to him rushed him off stage, and quickly to an underground bunker. With their guns drawn, they waited. Everything seemed safe until the door flew open and there was a human – in appearance – in a slick black uniform. The special security shot at him, but the bullets melted as they hit the full metal armor. The creature did not react to the bullets he simply stood there, and stared at Aron. After five minutes, the creature gave a hand gesture to the security to leave. They didn't move.
   “You heard the man, leave,” Aron said. The security gave Aron a look for a second, and then left, thinking they would never see their leader again.
   “Smart, smart you are. Those who surrender are smart,” the creature said.
   “Thank -,” Aron was abruptly cut off.
   “But you're also weak spineless cowards. I pity you humans. Now you listen, Dr. Wojciechoswki. I am a representative of the Universal Union. I realize you are the leader of this defenseless region. I hear it's called Poland. A weak name, if you ask me. If you're so dedicated as I hear, then your people need you. City administrators are the people we put in charge of cities, as figure heads. You are being considered to be one, but if I don't accept you, you will die. I will need time to think.” The creature snapped and he vanished. The security units came inside, worried.
   “I'm okay,” Aron said. Aron was fearful of the Universal Union, but was dedicated to serve his people. He began preparing to be a City Administrator, fearful of what would happen if the Universal Union representative chose another leader over him. He went to what was left of the capitol building, and sat in his old desk, waiting.......

ACCEPTED- Welcome to City Administration, Dr. Wojciechowski.

Bullet's Edit: I am not counting this application toward the number accepted.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:37:42 PM by Burning Bullet - Reloaded »
Live free or die

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 07:29:41 PM »
(SDL-Owner 3.) Soap 's City Administrator application

Dr. Lawerence J. Gordan.

Do you have past experience? If so then where? I had some expirence, as a Adminsator. On my old Half Life 2 RP server/

How long have you played Catalyst-Gaming: Half-life 2 roleplay?[ Sometime, in early May, or Late April./u]

How many hours do you spend a day on the server? (When it is up) Usually around 5 or more hours.

Are you available on weekends and in American time and early/late European time? Yep, I am.

Do people consider you a good roleplayer?Yep, they do.

Are you a good listener?Listening? Please, I am  a very good listener. :p

Do you have good grammar?Yes, I do. :P

Have you ever been banned?[/bNo, I have never been banned.[/color]

Do you know HL canon inside and out.Yes.

Write a 5 paragraph story one why you want this job? (One paragraph = 4 sentences)

Dr.Lawerence J. Godson,  was  born into  a  rich family, into the United Sates of America, in 1985.  Since he was born, he was made for poltics, and being a represensative for the people. During his life, he was a great leader. And, he could inconived a person who completley  hated a idea, to an idea  that he agrees.This became such, a great and helpfull, skill in his life.He became a man of his word,  that many could do in his lifetime. He should  very helpful, and smart.  From the minute his born, Lawerence wished to serve a higher worthy people, even if it meant from Communism, to Capatlist.

When he was age 11, he showed to be  a great kid, and a very possibly powerful person in  the future!When he was at the age 14, he was already doing very welll in school. He was offeredto join Duke Unniversity! Many people looked up for him, when,he finnished school, and Duke University. He learned how to do well in  convicing people, and many things. When, the portal storms started,  he knew  something was going to happen, for the Residents of Earth.  He and his family were evacuted to cities. He remembers when 
this all started. When he saw a portal storm, he was scared to death. He did not not know why this happend. This never happend in his whole LIFE! Until, now!

He was correct. Creatures from Xen, started comming. Killling  and wipping out almost ever species. But, one day the combine invaded. He was instantly knew, there was no point resisting, restiting would wipe out the human race. When the 7 Hour war was over. He reamined loyal to the Universal Union, he knew that resistig would make the fate of humanity, worse!

When he was in City-17, he said, he was going to be a represinitive, for a City. Many people laughed and threatned him. Although, he wants  to be one, he has many things ahead. And, he dosen't have  power over the UCA! He wants to show that  a citizen, can be powerfull a Adminstator, or higher! Not, that anybody just can be a Loyal, to the Union, no matter how bad  they treat people, or how bad  they treat somone as human,animal, or child.

When he thinks why he wants this Job, he thinks as this. He wants to show people,  the good nature of UU, spread words of wisdom  of the UU, or even known as propaganda. He wants to  help citizens, from being a UU hating person, to a person who supports the Union, no matter what. He wishes  to keep the citizens  civilized and have a well life, which means supporting the UCA, and they report crimes to the UCA! Althought this may  have little effect, he knows this job is hard, and takes time. Lawerence, knows that he needs the citizens to trust him, so  they will be thankful of a adminstrator!

He wishes to, to persude citizens, of every race to support the helpful and powerfull Universal Union.
He will sometimes to keep citizens happy, by feeding them propganda, or powerfull words why they should help and support the U.U and be happy whatt the benefactors did for them. If he dose not do this,  they would not be here right now! It is not everday, that a Adminsator listens to the citizens!

Dr.Lawerence J. Godson

(NOTE: That I coudn't find  how to my my  guys name in Cursive :l)

Denied.
Way too many grammatical mistakes and run-on sentences.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 02:25:42 PM by Burning Bullet - Reloaded »
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 07:41:18 PM »
Bromine's City Administrator application

What is your CA's name? Dr. Julius Ferdinand

Do you have past experience? If so then where? I am a CA on another community, and I've observed the other CAs there.

How long have you played Catalyst-Gaming: Half-life 2 roleplay? +3 months

How many hours do you spend a day on the server? (When it is up) Assuming all goes  well, +4 a day, maybe even 7 hours.

Are you available on weekends and in American time and early/late European time? I have a split schedule, split parents, 1 week I'm out, 1 week I'm in. Some yes, some no.

Do people consider you a good roleplayer? Yes.

Are you a good listener? Yes.

Do you have good grammar? Yes.

Have you ever been banned? No.

Do you know HL canon inside and out. Yes.

Dr. Ferdinand was born in Bellevue, Washington, in the area known as West Lake Hills. While Dr. Ferdinand (Hereby referred to as Julius) was growing up, he spent his time watching sports games at Bannerwood park, and taking long walks in Woodridge park. Julius had a calm life growing up, and the good thing is, he grew up with technology, being born in 1979. Julius developed a high interest for these fancy machines and whatnot. When Julius was a teenager, he became the head of the student council at Chestnut Hill Academy. As Julius progressed into high school, his leadership skills shined when he joined the debate team, leading his team to victory each time in the club. He became well known around Bellevue at that time for his impeccable leading skills and his high-quality knowledge of technology, science, and a bit of psychology. Julius had gone through only 3 years of college by then and already earned his Doctor's Degree, earning him the title of Doctor.
     Fast forward 4 years, Julius is now 22. He has gained a government seat in Bellevue. The year is 2001, and Julius has become successful in his duties as a government official. His parents are very proud of him, and his friends are honored to have been such acquaintances to him. Julius has been offered a seat in the U.S. Government, an offer Julius couldn't turn down. A month later, he was flying from Washington to Washington, D.C. During his time there, Julius has met the president. That day couldn't have been happier for him. 2 weeks later, it is his birthday. Julius is now 23, and already in his whole country's government's seat. Julius felt content with his success, and slowed down his work  to lean back and take a look.
Spoiler for Hiden:
      After 5 years, he finished his desired time in government, and stepped down from his position and moved back to Bellevue, Washington. Julius opened his own small business, manufacturing and repairing servers, computers, racks, a bunch of technology items. His business flourished for 4 years, as it expanded across the city, then the state, then the country. Julius's experience as a leader served his business well for the next year, but then, one day... the markets crashed, and alongside that, his business failed. Julius lost millions of dollars in expense, and he had to step down again. Julius, in his haste for success, had crashed from a huge company CEO to a homeless man in the streets.
     The year is 2012. Julius vowed to regain his status, or at least some sort of recognition as a higher-up person. Over the next 2 years, Julius worked alongside his past friends and co-workers to regain his status. Julius was now a friendly worker at the local Fuji Bakery. He was content with his position, but didn't anticipate what happens the next year.
     The year is 2015, and Julius has worked his way up to a franchise owner in the bakery business, CEO once again. One day, Julius was on the roof of his high-rise, admiring the day, when a sound lurked out of the sky...(To give an idea!) Julius looked up, covering his ears, to see a massive, grey-blue circular cloud with a large opening in it. After a moment, huge... monumentally sized ships came flying down to Earth, destroying so much. This day, marked the start of the Universal Union's invasion of Earth. Julius ran down and out to one of his friend's houses. There was nobody there, but Julius knew where the nuclear bunker the friend had installed was. Julius spent the next 24 hours sitting down there, alone, while the war above finalized. The Union had arrived for the good of us. Julius came out from hiding and was immediately transported to the far, far away City 18. He had no idea who anybody was, and it was too difficult to try and make friends, due to his distraught mental state.
     After a while, Julius decided to find out more about these arrivals, the Union. He went to the local Nexus and spoke about his past position as a government leader, CEO of 2 companies, and such. The high-command unit on the other side of the wall decided to hand Julius an optional City Administrator's Application. Julius filled this out, hoping it would be some sort of position of desirable interest. After an hour of filling it out, he returned it to the Nexus. As of yet, Dr. Julius Ferdinand wonders if his choices and actions in his past were quite right. Julius was very determined.

Protip: Valve was founded in Bellevue, WA.

Accepted - Welcome to City Administration, Dr. Ferdinand.

Don't fuck up.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:38:40 PM by Burning Bullet - Reloaded »

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 07:04:38 AM »
< Soviet > 's City Administrator application

What is your CA's name? (All CAs' names start with Dr.) (This is any name, Not citizens name)Dr. Alexandra Smirnov

Do you have past experience? If so then where? I have been involved with City Administration once before at PubGamer Serious HL2RP when it was up.

How long have you played Catalyst-Gaming: Half-life 2 roleplay? Since it was first released. I’ve been with the community since the start.

How many hours do you spend a day on the server? (When it is up) It varies. Mon, Tues, Wed and Fri I usually get a good few hours in. Thursdays I’m not on at all. Weekends I’m on a lot.

On holidays and days off I should be on a lot.

Are you available on weekends and in American time and early/late European time? I’m in Australia, so I’ll be on the American Saturday as it will be Sunday for me and my afternoon Monday which would probably be morning Sunday for the Americans.

Do people consider you a good roleplayer? Yes

Are you a good listener? Yes
Do you have good grammar? Yes (yse I dus!11!111 Had to do it.)

Have you ever been banned? No

Do you know HL canon inside and out. Yes

22 at invasion, born 1988 in Russia, experienced 3 years of Communisim.

Alexandra Smirnov. Born 1988 in Soviet Russia, her first light was seen in a toilet block. Her mother had to give birth to her while sitting on the toilet, her father having to act as the surgeon. She kicked and screamed upon coming to life, her father trying to calm her so she wouldn’t alarm the Red Army patrols outside. Her father failed, resulting in him being called a dirty pervert and being knocked unconscious with the butt of an AKS-74u for being in the Females Toilets as that is where they gave birth to her and dragged outside with a bleeding nose. She was confiscated from her mothers arms, the umbilical cord cut with a Bayonet and carried away, screaming, to a building unknown.

Come the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991, Alexandra was reunited with her family. Her mother and father burst into tears and hugged her tightly while she lied there, confused. She was only 3 and she had no idea what was happening. She was still young enough to be raised with memory of them as her parents, however. Her father carried her home as a treat.

Two years later, 1993, Alexandra and her parents flew to Australia, her parents wanting to escape the memories. She had little time to learn English; they tried to raise her with English and Russian as she was still 5. She had the basics down, easy, hopefully she would just learn over time.

Alexandra’s parents found a 2-bedroom house in Sydney, News South Wales, not a long walk from the beach. Her parents shared one room in a double-bed, as any normal pair of parents should, while she remained in her rather plain room in the colder end of the house. She didn’t care, she got used to it. That year, she started a primary school, meeting Christopher G. Mackenzie, her only friend. She had the biggest crush on him through her education.

Up until the end of high school, Alexandra would share her reports with Chris. Chris, with the mainly D’s, E’s for Math and A’s for Sport, was the more physical bloke who wasn’t smart. Alexandra was the opposite, the smart, intelligent girl with mainly B’s, A’s in Math and English and D’s in Sport. Somehow they were a great match for each-other, though. Chris would always get into fist-fights for Alexandra, and Alexandra couldn’t do more than blush girlishly in the corner.

Alexandra left Chris for four years to go down to the School of Thinking in Melbourne, Australia to receive a degree in Philosophy. Chris knew it was her area, and he cried the second she was out of sight. Chris liked her very much as well, but he was persuaded she didn’t think the same way about him.

2010. Alexandra was on her way back from Melbourne to Sydney, returning home after getting her degree. That’s all she can remember. Chris was holed up in a basement the whole time, rocking back and forwards, scared to death. The Universal Union were invading. Aliens were invading. When she woke up, all she saw was humans being marched, Striders and Hunters. 

2016. Alexandra finds the City Administrator applications open. She thinks back to what her parents told her when she was 17. Soviet Russia… Immediately, she wanted to show Stalin, where-ever the fuck he is, that a baby that was given birth in a fucking toilet block under his reign could do a better job at leading an empire than he could. She was hell-bent on proving it. Hell-bent.

Accepted - Welcome to City Administration, Dr. Smirnov.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:33:46 PM by Burning Bullet - Reloaded »

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 08:05:40 AM »
< Teh Penguin9 > 's City Administrator application

Dr. Phillip Argens Princeton

I have past experience on Brokrypt's servers as city administrator.

3+ months

10-12

Yes.

Yes, I do.

Are you a good listener?
Yes, very.

Yes I do.

No.

Yes, I do.

Write a 5 paragraph back story of your character that reveals their qualifications for the position (One paragraph = 4 sentences)

Early Life

Phillip Princeton was born in Alca , England in 1973. He was in a poor family and was raised without nice clothes and other Needs such as good food. The place he lived in wasn't very arid at any circumstances or time ,and he got his water from the rains and precipitation. He always wanted to be schooled and one day this came true.

Early Middle Years

He got accepted into one of England’s most prestiges Colleges, and learned to read right and speak properly.
He also learned a many subjects such as Physical Science, History, and Mathematics. He learned three different languages, Latin, Greek, and French. He didn't have money for boarding at this collage so he had to work very hard to get enough money to buy food which wasn't good food all while doing his school work. He graduated from college and earned his diploma he also graduated with honors. He then went to a close city in England and worked as a Speecher,then he ran for mayor and was not chosen because of his age. He waited another four years in the city and Abstained until he ran for mayor once again and was elected. He began to grow his city bigger and bigger. He was a great mayor and was elected another time the next year.

Middle Years

Later the Combine came and took over the world. Of course he was not the mayor any more. He fled from the City he was in to the city known as City 18 There he was an average citizen and helped the Combine any way he could. He gained loyalist status for helping the Combine catch a whole rebel gang and its leader there were Twenty members altogether. He thought what the combine were doing wasn't bad because the rations weren't bad at all because of his child hood and be believed if got beaten it was because you deserved it. He then continued to help the combine every way he could. By that rime he had earned +12 Loyalist points by helping the combine.

Recent Years

He then wanted to help the combine further more. He wanted to be a Combine, but he realized he was unfit to be a combine since he was very weak and the Calcium in his body was low. He was told that the City administrator was accepting 2 people to apply and get accepted and one position was filled. So he quickly wrote a letter for admittance  to the Universal Union.

Dr. Phillip A. Princeton

Denied. Backstory is too short.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:22:38 PM by Burning Bullet - Reloaded »

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 01:03:13 PM »
< Darthslaker (Current is King Blt the III'rd) > 's City Administrator application

Dr. Lucy Gravington , PhD in computer sciences.
Not of being a CA,no.
Since it came.
Depends upon the day, but defo about 2 or 3 hours. Weekends incredibly more and most weekdays abit more also, but tuesdays and thursdays less.
Most of it,yes.
Fairly so,yes. I would rp more, but most on the server can be arsed.
Are you a good listener?
I consider myself to be one, yes.
I hope so.
Never.
Pretty much, maybe not super fine details but i know all of it basiclly.
   Lucy Gravingtion was born in Manchester, England. She was born into a normal family, whom wasn't exactly in the best or smartest of positions, and none had gone to university. She led a fairly normal first 14 years of her life, then got a boyfreind whom she loved dearly, of the name Adrian Orval. They went through till they hit 18, then something happened. He was supposedly killed. She mourned him for a long time, as they had actually become engaged a week beforehand. After that, she headed off to university till she hit the age of 24, where she had done the amazing feat of a PhD in computer sciences, doing about a quarter of a new coding language.
        Then, the combine hit. She was in her simple flat, doing her job at home, as she was an IT specialist. During the time of the storms, she decided to delve into politics, starting a group where they shouldn't resist, she saw it as the sort of '2012' ending. She helped Breen at one point, but they split seprate ways, him going straight to the top and her at the bottom of the pile, yet she learned a great deal of politics from him and through various other people. She even stopped a number of rebel groups forming, converting them and at one point suggesting ideas to actually help the combine set up, of which happened and she was given one of the first loyalist armbands.
        After that feat, she was moved into city12. She stopped the initial thoughts of the first uprising and helped a major political figure become the CA of C12 and learnt more political skills from him. She was becoming a politician. She tried stopping the C12 uprisings, but to her surprise, they succeeded and at the same time, a couple of high ranking UCA units took her out and brought her to City 18.
        She started doing things in city 18 and got many things sorted and helped out with setting many things up, and even got to meet high ranking CA's. She decided to go into a quiet time for a short while, just generally doing things and having a small little shop. She applied for the CWU and got in, but the old CWU dissolved and failed, and she was abandoned with nothing much left. She then started up again, not joining the new CWU and carried on with her life. She is now 29.
         She has now got her life back and track and to what it was, and has made many freinds including some in high places, and she also helps some of the UCA units. She found out about CA applications, and deicded to try applying, after a refresher class with some political freinds, she has applied and is currently waiting on a reply, yet she isn't extremely hopeful yet still retains the chance.

Accepted - Welcome to City Administration, Dr. Gravington.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:39:52 PM by Burning Bullet - Reloaded »
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal