Author Topic: Civil Workers Union Applications [Cycle 4]  (Read 6712 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Civil Workers Union Applications [Cycle 4]
« on: June 28, 2011, 02:59:59 PM »

To Join The CWU you must fill this form out and meet the following:

AFTER BEING ACCEPTED YOU MUST BE INTERVIEWED!

DO NOT CHANGE THE FORMAT OF THE FORM OR IT WILL BE DENIED!

• In for the work not the benefits.
  • Have a clean record.
  • Be Active
  • Use common sense in game and know the city laws.
  • Have a loyalist armband prior to posting here

Code: [Select]
[b]RP Name[/b]:
[b]Character Age[/b]:

[b]Why do you want to join the CWU?[/b]:
[b]Have you ever been detained before?[/b]:
[b]Past experience with work/labor[/b]:
[b]What will you do for us?[/b]:
[b]Can the CWU have Watermelons?[/b]:
[b]Can the CWU have Flashlights?[/b]:
[b]Can the CWU have Spraycans?[/b]:
[b]Can the CWU cuss?[/b]:
[b]If a citizen runs up to you and starts cussing what will you do? (Detail it or make a attempt)[/b]:
[b]Any disabilities?[/b]:

[b](OOC PART)[/b]
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]SteamID[/b]:
[b]Roleplay Experience[/b]:

If you are denied wait till the next cycle. This is not a Discussion thread.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:26:22 PM by Adam S - King of black people »

Barael

Re: Civil Workers Union Applications [Cycle 4]
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 04:08:03 PM »
RP Name: Martin Connoly
Character Age: 25

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I am looking for a way to help the union, in whatever way I can, I hope to get a writing commission for more pro-union works.
Have you ever been detained before?: No.
Past experience with work/labor: Prior to Earth's occupation, I was a writer, but I worked in a shipyard.
What will you do for us?: I can write pro-union materials and distribute them. I will also accept whatever workload is given me.
Can the CWU have Watermelons?: Only if they are given directly by an officer of the Union.
Can the CWU have Flashlights?: Sure.
Can the CWU have Spraycans?: No. What use would they be?
Can the CWU cuss?: I'm not that much of a "cusser", anyway, it never sounds right coming from my mouth.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts cussing what will you do? (1 Paragraph/Detail it): I'll mostly look up from my current duties with my left eyebrow raised, while my right eyebrow sits in it's usual position. I'll proceed to wipe whatever sweat had accumulated from my productivity from my brow and ask the man to calm down. In the event the citizen continues, I'll try my hardest to ignore him, maybe suggest some more acceptable synonyms. I might give him a small lesson on expanding his vocabulary. If he continues with the unwanted barrage of swears, I would call on an officer, who isn't already busy, to help me handle him.
Any disabilities?: My vision could be better, but, I still have my prescriptions.

(OOC PART)
Timezone: GMT -5
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9836172
Roleplay Experience: I've been roleplaying for about 2 years, now, I was a staff member of Kuro's old server. I played DvL, CmD(when that was around) and CWU characters.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:12:29 PM by Barael »

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 05:09:41 PM »
^^ Too much of your paragraph was wasted on irrelevancy.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 05:15:05 PM »
DENIED - Your paragraph is irrelevant and not what i wanted.  2 Questions are wrong id love you to figure out.  The sentence "Before the earth was occupied" really shouldn't be used.

Come back next cycle.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
CWU app(Accidently deleted subject.. Sue me)
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 05:23:25 PM »
RP Name:Evie dua
Character Age: 24

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I would like to further the cause of the union.
Have you ever been detained before?: No, I am a lawful person
Past experience with work/labor:I was a paramedic before our benefactors saved us.
What will you do for us?:I would like to work in the hospital.
Can the CWU have Watermelons?: No, they are contraband (Unless UU branded of course)
Can the CWU have Flashlights?: Yes, the CWU need them to be able to get into certain dark places where they may have to go to fix something
Can the CWU have Spraycans?:No, there is no need.
Can the CWU cuss?: No, it is unloyal to the union.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts cussing what will you do? (1 Paragraph/Detail it): I would kindly ask him why he is cussing, if he simply continues I would call the authorities. He would be detained for Audio Violation.
Any disabilities?: No. I am afraid of needles though...

(OOC PART)
Timezone: MountainStandard time
SteamID: Bokslag, Steam_0:0:19441700
Roleplay Experience: I have been roleplaying for mostt of the time I have had gmod, half of that being serious. I am a Nova 02. So i know my medical RP.
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 05:27:14 PM »
Nce full paragraph

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 05:31:51 PM »
Nce full paragraph
Stop posting here its not a discussion thread. Anyways hes accepted because its good + past work with us.  I fixed paragraph requirement because its obvious its a quick thinking question.

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 05:43:41 PM »
RP Name:Archist Sandage
Character Age:29

Why do you want to join the CWU?:To serve the Union in anyway possible.
Have you ever been detained before?:No.
Past experience with work/labor:I worked in a small store for a short time, went out of buisness days later.
What will you do for us?:I am a good salesman and I will clean if needed, I will devote all of my time to serve.
Can the CWU have Watermelons?:No, They are contraband and would be illegal to sell.
Can the CWU have Flashlights?:Yes, To see in dark areas and to fix or clean stuff that is in the dark.
Can the CWU have Spraycans?:No.
Can the CWU cuss?:No, It is un-civilised
If a citizen runs up to you and starts cussing what will you do? (1 Paragraph/Detail it):I would ask the citizen to please Not use those words and inform them that it is not civilised, If he does continue to yell using those foul words I would radio in my other workers to ask the Union Civil Authority to assist me while I try to convince the Yelling citizen, The Unit will then come and resolve the situation an way he needs to and I will resume to my duties assisting citizens and the Union.
Any disabilities?:None.

(OOC PART)
Timezone:Mountain Pacific
SteamID:  NinjaShrimp, STEAM_0:0:26970003 24:51 335 0
Roleplay Experience:Been on this server for about 9 months and other HL2RP's for 3 Years.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:50:59 PM by NinjaShrimp »
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 03:43:41 PM »
RP Name : Phillip "Grandpa" Wilson
Character Age : 60

Why do you want to join the CWU? : To have something to do with myself. I can offer much experience, and I want to help further the union.
Have you ever been detained before? : Not once.
Past experience with work/labor? : I did many things before the war, such as electical, plumbing, construction, etc.
What will you do for us?   : I have a lot of experience in many different fields. I could do whatever is needed.
Can the CWU have watermelons? : No, not unless they are UU branded.
Can the CWU have flashlights? : Yes.
Can the CWU have Spraycans? : No.
Can the CWU cuss? : No, it is uncivil.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts cussing what will you do? : Probably tell them that cussing is uncivilized. I would then explain to him WHY swearing is bad. If they persist, I would then threaten to call the Civil Protection. And finally, if they didn't stop, I would trap them into wherever they were, and call the civil protection.

OOC PART
Time zone : EST
Steam ID :STEAM _0:1:1785033
Roleplay experience : I have an OfC character, and have been roleplaying on CG for about 2.5 months now.

Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 03:50:56 PM »
Both of you accepted for interview.

Offline Shoebacca

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 03:11:23 PM »
RP Name: Jayson Jackson
Character Age: 21

Why do you want to join the CWU?: To better serve the Union
Past experience with work/labor: I worked as a Child Services Worker and Volenteered for Red Cross
What will you do for us?: I can provide medical assistance, as well as tracking down Anti-Citizenship
Can the CWU have Watermelons?: No, Not unless they are UU branded
Can the CWU have Flashlights?: Yes. They are needed to see in dark places
Can the CWU have Spraycans?: No.
Can the CWU cuss?: No. It is considered uncivilized
If a citizen runs up to you and starts cussing what will you do? (Detail it or make a attempt): First, I would tell them to stop, and tell them that cussing is uncivilized. If they persist, I would warn them that our Benifactors will become involved. Last, if they continue, They will become involved.
Any disabilities?: None.

(OOC PART)
Timezone: EST
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24077491
Roleplay Experience: 6 month+ in OCRP and 1 month in HL2RP.
Nuoh my God

Offline Kiruclanz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 08:42:48 PM »
RP Name: John Rane
Character Age: 24

Why do you want to join the CWU?: It could be a good experience for me. I would like to earn some extra tokens, too.
Have you ever been detained before?: Never.
Past experience with work/labor: I used to work in City18's old newspaper business.
What will you do for us?: I can help attract more customers, and I will help the CWU sell their General Goods.
Can the CWU have Watermelon?: Only if CUU braned
Can the CWU have Flashlights?: Yes.
Can the CWU have Spraycans?: No.
Can the CWU cuss?: No one can. It is UnCivilized.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts cussing what will you do? (Detail it or make a attempt):
I would ask the Citizen to calm down and wait a moment. I would slowly reach into my pocket and pull out a request device, holding on to it tight as the Citizen may try to take it. I would use the appropriate request device format and request an officer to come to the area I am in and take the man away for sound pollution. I would try my best to keep the man near me so the UCA Officer may come and deal with the Citizen.
Any disabilities?: None.

(OOC PART)
Timezone: EST -5
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10987303
Roleplay Experience: I have been roleplaying for 5 years, Gmod roleplaying for 4 years, and Serious roleplaying for 3 1/2 years.

Extra Comments: I am very sorry for abusing tooltrust before. I have been punished for it and have learned my lesson. I will never do it again.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 11:04:11 PM by Kiruclanz »

I. HATE. BRONIES. Bronie haters will rule the earth some day.

Barcus

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 12:19:05 PM »
RP Name: Marcus Tauscher
Character Age:23

Why do you want to join the CWU?: I always believed that rebels and minges were very un-civilized, and I've always been a loyalist and helped the combines anyway i can.
Have you ever been detained before?: No
Past experience with work/labor: In a different server I owned my own store and sold books and general goods.
What will you do for us?:Help in anyway, I can do anything from doing odd jobs to look out
Can the CWU have Watermelons?: Only if permitted and UU branded.
Can the CWU have Flashlights?:Yes, they are needed to see into dark places.
Can the CWU have Spraycans?:No, they are considered contraband.
Can the CWU cuss?:No, it is uncivilized.
If a citizen runs up to you and starts cussing what will you do? (Detail it or make a attempt):I would ask him politely to stop swearing and ask him to remain calm, if i can not help him in anyway possible i would contact a near-by combine.
Any disabilities?:No

(OOC PART)
Timezone:Pacific
SteamID:Steam_0:0 :0 00:17  52 0
Roleplay Experience:I have been playing in in HL2 servers for almost a year, Dark RP for years

Offline NotRicoRodriguez

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2011, 04:06:47 PM »
Assuming that the applications are still open;

RP Name: Peter Hampson

Character Age: 27

Why do you want to join the CWU?: Because I have a strong desire for helping the Combine, am keen on getting experience in the Civil Workers Union and have a desire to pursue work in this particular field.

Past experience with work/labor: Assisting with the cleanup of the aftermath of the 45th Apartments building explosion, A Few Loyalty Points, Labour for the combine in Cities 7 and 9 and various errands for Patrol Units in City 18.

What will you do for us?: I will assist with CWU duties to the best of my ability, continue to serve the combine by reporting rebellious activity and assist with any other problems. I will also assist with setting up ration hand-outs and will be willing to assist with operating the CWU Goods Outlet.

Can the CWU have Watermelons?: They can only have watermelons if they are UU branded, otherwise they are contraband items.

Can the CWU have Flashlights?: They are permitted in case they need to investigate dark areas such as alleyways and abandoned warehouses.

Can the CWU have Spraycans?: No, they are unneeded and only promote rebellious activity.

Can the CWU cuss?: No, it is not allowed under any circumstances.

If a citizen runs up to you and starts cussing what will you do? (Detail it or make a attempt): I will give him a firm warning, and if he continues I will contact a Patrol Unit via radio, occupy the man to make sure that he doesn't attempt to escape and once the Unit is at my location, ensure the man is prosecuted to the full extent.

Any disabilities?: None aside from past minor fractures.

(OOC PART)
Timezone: BST (British Summer Time)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9501249
Roleplay Experience: Blimey. Looking back, nearly 4 years. Various HL2RP communities such as TacoNBanana (RIP), Shameless Innovations, Gmod.Biz (2009-present) and semi-serious RP (GmodTotal) before that.
Characters:

Peter Hampson (CWU T3)
Denise Wilson (Never use her)

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2011, 04:45:57 PM »
RP Name: Dmitri Matrienko
Character Age: 34

Why do you want to join the CWU?: It is the duty of every citizen to help bring about the next stage of human evolution, and this is the way I wish to help

Have you ever been detained before?: No

Past experience with work/labor: Helped clear rubble out of the UCH and aiding the CCA enough to earn an armband

What will you do for us?: Participate in all community activites, whether it be cleaning or reporting any violations.  In other words, any activity that the CWU deems important enough to do

Can the CWU have Watermelons?: Only if they are UU-branded

Can the CWU have Flashlights?: Only if they are needed to investigate dark places

Can the CWU have Spraycans?: No, they are unneeded

Can the CWU cuss?: Never, under any circumstances

If a citizen runs up to you and starts cussing what will you do? (Detail it or make a attempt): First, warn him to calm down.  If he is out of control, I would have to take out my request device and put in a request of the format, " Name | CID | Location | Situation | Description |".  If possible, I would also try to detain the violator, like locking him in a room.

Any disabilities?: None

(OOC PART)
Timezone: Pacific
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23502890
Roleplay Experience: I have played on several HL2 serious RP servers, including Hostel, Slidefuse/Shameless Innovations, Spire, and Sigma7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal