Author Topic: Random question regarding maps  (Read 6100 times)

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Random question regarding maps
« on: July 04, 2019, 10:59:50 PM »
hi hi there CG, long time no see. Though sadly that will not change anytime soon. I have come with a question after seeing something regarding it on another forum I'm in.

Regarding maps that were made for the use of CG ONLY in HL2RP: Since they are not being used, is it possible to use them in other servers? If yes, what else can we do with them?

Thank you.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Random question regarding maps
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 07:17:01 PM »
You're asking a dead community to use something that is already out there on the internet for grabs???

Ask yourself this: Who's going to stop you?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Random question regarding maps
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 09:33:58 PM »
if there's any built in DRM(the text on the screen saying CG use only) "ent_fire textspammer kill" in console should get rid of it. i don't care if you use the maps, but if you want to decompile them or need a VMF that'd be up to statua as he's the one who made them.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal