Author Topic: Make HRP Playable Again  (Read 11574 times)

Offline Napalmmonkey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Make HRP Playable Again
« on: August 22, 2015, 08:45:00 AM »
I know I'm not the only one when I say this, I am sick of HRP. I love the game ode and have had some of my favorite gaming moments on the server, but after the 22 days that I have accumulated on it, it has gotten dull.

How about we have a small update with some cool features to make it more entertaining for those who have played almost every aspect of the gamemode.

-Fix the fucking taser, I would come back just for this personally.
-Add the load out for CGs, these new weapons and tactical game play aspect will attract players.
-Add a randomly spawning dildo on the map, when you press e on it, it will vanish and give the player $50. Have them spawn rsndomly on the map a shave it respawn after each collection.
-Add night vision or some other cool gear for the CG to fuck with, something that gives them an unfair advantage like in real life.
-Add back a radio that you can add songs on to (I will suck you sick if you put your hosting server back up, Sterling.)
- Do some events on the server, And advertise it over the Steam group instead of on the forums. (When I am playing a shitty game I don't have the CG forums up, where as I have the Steam populs on for the Steam group.)
-Have admins and staff go to DarkRP and brony servers, and advertise CG "Do you like shitty gamemodes? Then you'll love this shit game mode, you cunt! Come on down to Alaskans buttfuck emporium, for all your ass rapping needs!"
-Add A new boat or vehicle that everyone can waste 50k on, something useful unlike the wake setter please.
-Ban all the shit lords that make the server shit, like the mother fuckers that spam and also those cunts that hate me for no reason.
-Add the grappling mod that cow suggested, it will attract elite tacticians that like to RP being law enforcement.
-Give me money for these great ideas.

To ensure these actually happen, we need to threaten the developers by kidnapping their family members, or we could all get in TS some time and tell these idiots what we want while they implement it.
Quotes from my hero Liberty Prime
"Communism is the very definition of failure!"
"Democracy is non-negotiable."
"Death is a preferable alternative to Communism!"

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Make HRP Playable Again
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 02:37:39 PM »
Wake is busy with CGRP and HRP2, so I'd say just wait it out for that.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 05:38:08 AM »
Be patient.

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 11:26:06 PM »
patient = 2 years

Offline ?handss?

• Black Lives Matter
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 12:41:41 PM »
5 years later, his patience was misplaced.

Some people feel like they need to make a point. Those people need to pull the stick out of their ass.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal