Author Topic: Planned Maintenance [8/22]  (Read 4434 times)

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Planned Maintenance [8/22]
« on: August 18, 2015, 04:21:43 PM »
Wanted to take a moment to let everyone know about a maintenance window spanning a couple days toward the end of this week.

All CG services will be down starting Saturday night at 11:00PM CST and will be down until, at the latest, Monday Morning at 6AM CST

During this time, the website may go in and out of availability and HRP will also be offline. No data or progress will be lost.

Now for those curious as to the reason, that's a little bit hard to explain. Some of you may recall back in May when the servers went down for a few hours. This was due to the loss of control of one of our back end servers which ran our site-to-site VPN and our primary database. Due to this loss, we had to migrate a few services and reconfigure some servers to get everything back online, and we've been working in this state ever since. This is primarily the reason some have noticed slow load times and problems with the forum as this web server we are hosting on was not made to handle this load.

This maintenance is also needed to facilitate our developers in working on our servers. We have stuff in the works so stay tuned.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Planned Maintenance [8/22]
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 06:33:58 PM »
finally
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:35:41 PM by Teitoku Ippan »

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Planned Maintenance [8/22]
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 03:12:03 PM »
Does this mean i finally get my donation benefits ive been conned out of for almost 6th months now?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal