Author Topic: Donald Trump for President #2016 #MakeAmericaGreatAgain  (Read 12655 times)

Offline Napalmmonkey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Donald Trump for President #2016 #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2015, 09:11:30 PM »
How am I radical? I want to know how stating standard conservative opinions is radical, fucking deal with it.

Also, I never stated I was a republican, I have conservative leaning points of view which doesn't by any means make me a republican.

The construction of  Mexican-US wall would allow for thousands of jobs to be made, which is good for our economy and for keeping us safe the fucking terrorists and cartel that shit cocaine and weed over the border. Once again, Mexicans might do shitty jobs, but some legal US citizen would do that job if the position is open. I don't give a fuck if these idiots sneaks into the country and starts drinking sewer water for a job, kick their illegal asses out and let him come in legally. The Mexicans are earning money that legal US citizens need,  they need this to get their fat asses off of welfare.
Quotes from my hero Liberty Prime
"Communism is the very definition of failure!"
"Democracy is non-negotiable."
"Death is a preferable alternative to Communism!"

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2015, 02:24:09 AM »
Most Mexicans are just worthless to society like half the Chinese population.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2015, 09:00:11 AM »
Due to the thread clearly going in an unserious direction, it will be locked until further notice. If you would like to make a serious comment, please PM me or contact me on steam and I'll temporarily unlock it so you may post.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2015, 01:55:41 AM »
Donald Trump news:

Donald Trump is now over 30% in the polls

(Yes, I know, this doesn't show over 30%, it's just not updated all the way yet)

Here's a CNN link for any liberals: http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/10/politics/donald-trump-ben-carson-cnn-poll/
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal