Author Topic: Sharks! IN Harbor roplay 2! suggustion  (Read 3692 times)

Offline [FCG]Evilassassin256

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sharks! IN Harbor roplay 2! suggustion
« on: July 18, 2015, 11:11:22 PM »
Mark I hope u see this please. I wanted u give u something good for the harbor roplay 2 server when it comes out. SHARKS added in some areas of the ocean and a NPC that u can buy sharks weapons like harpoon and harpoon gun and if u kill a shark u get money idc u pick the money liek a shark contanor to get it and go back to the NPC and get MONEY but if ur in a shark arena with no boat or just got there idk how and a shark can eat you! OH and i forgot u can get a shark boat if u can add that like there's a cage on the boat and u can fight sharks with that too! or just Go to the shark NPC and buy a cage u pick the boat or the cage of the NPC that will sell it.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sharks! IN Harbor roplay 2! suggustion
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 02:15:15 AM »
Apart from this being in the wrong section and the lack of proper use of the English Language and grammar this is really a dumb idea.  Sharks have been suggested before and accepted however no one has provided the AI or a decent model for them.  I really could nitpick at the parts that can actually be understood but it's not even worth my time. 

For future reference HRP2 Suggestions . But please think the next ones out more thoroughly. 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 02:17:30 AM by Adam S of Novorossia »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal