Author Topic: Pictures  (Read 5936 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Pictures
« on: May 07, 2015, 08:55:32 PM »
Can I get some help with uploading pictures from a galaxy s5 active?  I want to put some on my creation post on here... but can't find a way of doing it without using facebook or something.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pictures
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 09:20:58 PM »
Download Samsung Kies.  Plug your phone into your computer, and you should be able to copy your photos over.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 09:25:29 PM »
Download Samsung Kies.  Plug your phone into your computer, and you should be able to copy your photos over.
He meant upload them directly to CG to post in a thread.  Sadly you will have to use a thirdparty like DropBox or something to host them.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 09:54:37 PM »
He meant upload them directly to CG to post in a thread.  Sadly you will have to use a thirdparty like DropBox or something to host them.
Well, not really. I meant just in general for a way to get them onto the site. I know you cannot upload directly.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 10:06:55 PM »
Kies to get it onto your computer, then imgur/puush to get it on the internet.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 10:16:49 PM »
Kies to get it onto your computer, then imgur/puush to get it on the internet.
So wait, do I only need it on my pc or on my phone

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 10:20:49 PM »
I have no idea how to get it from your phone directly to CG.  The way I've always done it is by the way mentioned above.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 10:25:30 PM »
Listen to Adam S. I use dropbox as well. Yout take a picture and it uploads it to DB immediately automatically (if you have set it that way, recommended you have unlimited data). From there, you can go into your dropbox app, find the photo, move it to your public folder, and copy the public link. I do it that way, or i log on to my computer which is linked to dropbox, move the photo there and grab the public link which is a bit faster. I can usually take a photo and it'll be on my computer within 10-15 seconds.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 02:15:19 PM »
Either dropbox like people said, or install the Puush application on your phone. Then either when you take a screenshot of your phone (For most samsung devices, press and hold your home button and power button at the same time for 2 seconds) it will automatically upload the screenshot to your Puush account and copy the link to your clipboard.
Or I think you can also make it Puush already taken photos from your device in the options.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal