Author Topic: Why.. Why D:  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Ven

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why.. Why D:
« on: May 03, 2015, 06:50:06 AM »
I've been a member of this community for four years.........

I came back after several months from generally not playing at all,and along with school. It seems like everything is now dead and was once a amazing community, now perished to dust. I'm so sad this community seems to be fading away and no servers that I can find. (I typically just play mod servers) Anyways, I hope I could get some feed back on this.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why.. Why D:
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 12:46:53 PM »
Trying to get shit done with people who don't want to get shit done. Nobody seems to have time to do stuff anymore.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 01:52:42 PM »
We have plans. If you take a look at the other boards on the forum you'll see we're developing Harbor Roleplay 2 and Catalyst-Gaming Roleplay. HRP2 will resume development once my finals are over and I put out one last HRP bugfix update. Not sure about CGRP, though.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 01:56:56 PM »
Different people maintain different habits that keep them motivated, this is not only related to Garry's mod scripting.
In my case, I once more got to the point where my motivational routine just stopped working properly, so this kind of stuff got moved to the bottom of my procrastination list. Now it needs to work its way back up (soon™).

Also, you know the common excuses ;) Finals, end of school year, summer holidays, ...

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 05:35:49 PM »
everybdoys got exams and has had them for like 2 years now
at least thats what rofl says every night so he doesnt need to cry himself to sleep on an empty stomach which, in an ideal world where cg is populated, should be full of buffalo wings

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 06:08:09 PM »
I don't know what these crack heads are saying.  CG Is perfectly fine like it was 2 years ago.  We still have loads of money, actively paying our hard working developers, and we have enough money to pay for our server bills without getting by, by the skin of our teeth.  We also have tons of Gamemodes running still that are heavily populated guys.  I dont see what the question was....

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 01:08:05 AM »
I don't know what these crack heads are saying.  CG Is perfectly fine like it was 2 years ago.  We still have loads of money, actively paying our hard working developers, and we have enough money to pay for our server bills without getting by, by the skin of our teeth.  We also have tons of Gamemodes running still that are heavily populated guys.  I dont see what the question was....
Your sarcasm seems to be a passive-aggressive way of constantly complaining about CG.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal