Author Topic: Hey I'm back.  (Read 2263 times)

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hey I'm back.
« on: June 21, 2011, 08:28:00 AM »
Long story short I've been trainning with the army and now I'm back. So yea, I'll see you kents on HL2RP soon. Peace out.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Re: Hey I'm back.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 08:39:39 AM »
Long story short I've been trainning with the army and now I'm back. So yea, I'll see you kents on HL2RP soon. Peace out.
The army? How long was your contract and.
WB!

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 09:32:50 AM »
Australian army reserves, 28 days basic trainning. Also did extra courses prior to leaving at my unit, mostly why I haven't been on. Next step for me is IET's which stands for Initial employment trainning which enables me to be deployed overseas. That will be near the end of the year, hopefully. And thank you, it's good to be back.

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 12:49:38 AM »
welcome back son

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 04:07:35 AM »
Australian army reserves, 28 days basic trainning. Also did extra courses prior to leaving at my unit, mostly why I haven't been on. Next step for me is IET's which stands for Initial employment trainning which enables me to be deployed overseas. That will be near the end of the year, hopefully. And thank you, it's good to be back.
I thought you left forever. Welcome back septic. You may want to know, BB is now SeC and yankeesamurai is DvL of NOVA which is the new adrenaline. I am an 02 in NOVA. If you already knew this, please slap me.
That is all
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 04:12:20 AM »
Welcome back.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Meatwad

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 04:17:57 AM »
Welcome back, that army training should improve your CP roleplay a lot I bet :D

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 09:59:10 PM »
I thought you left forever. Welcome back septic. You may want to know, BB is now SeC and yankeesamurai is DvL of NOVA which is the new adrenaline. I am an 02 in NOVA. If you already knew this, please slap me.
That is all

I already know but that's ok  ;) and I believe BB and yankee have done well so they deserve their position.

Welcome back, that army training should improve your CP roleplay a lot I bet :D

Well I now have a bigger understanding of military procedures and trainning, so maybe I can help implement this into the civil protection. I'll have to re-apply first, need to make a new app.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 10:01:47 PM by SkeptiK »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 10:03:36 PM »
Who the eff are you? (aka my obligatory post to oldfags who I dont remember ever seeing past a few posts on the forum detailing who you are.)

Welcome, Welcome to City 18.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal