Author Topic: Color Blind  (Read 12504 times)

Offline Casavant

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Color Blind
« on: February 27, 2015, 02:37:49 AM »
     About 3 weeks ago, I discovered that I am slightly color blind. I had gone through my whole life wondering what most colors are, (mostly red, green, blue, and purple), and how people could tell easily. I discovered it as I was watching the TV show "Brain Games". There was a part when they showed a circle filled with multiple colored circles, that are supposed to make either a letter or number. I couldn't see it...

Here's and example:

I, sadly, cannot see what is in the circle. (I actually want to know lol.)

There are some tests that allow ONLY colorblind people to see. Here's one of them. (You may be able to see it. Idk.)

I can see this:

Random Facts:
- 99% of all colorblind people are not really color blind but color deficient; the term color blindness is misleading.
- “What color is this?” is the most annoying question you can ask me.
- About 8% of all men are suffering from color blindness.
- 99% of all colorblind people are suffering from red-green color blindness. (Which is me in this case.)
- Many colorblind people have problems with matching clothes and buying ripe bananas.
- A Colblindor is a colorblind person who learned to enjoy his colorblind life.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 02:43:03 AM by CASAVANT »

Offline Sambolinski

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Color Blind
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 02:49:06 AM »
The number in the first circle is 57 

Offline Casavant

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 02:49:52 AM »

Haha, wow I was thinking maybe 23. lol
Can you see the second one?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 04:58:14 AM »
Yes, first one is 57.
I have no idea what the second one is. Even when I try to focus on only one color, I still can't make out any pattern or anything.
For me it is just a field of spread out circles with a lot of different greens, reds, and browns.

Edit: Waaait a minute, when I really focus hard on one point I begin to notice a 0 on the right. And perhaps a 5 on the left? so 50 maybe?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 05:03:22 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 06:37:50 AM »
  About 3 weeks ago, I discovered that I am slightly color blind. I had gone through my whole life wondering what most colors are, (mostly red, green, blue, and purple), and how people could tell easily. I discovered it as I was watching the TV show "Brain Games". There was a part when they showed a circle filled with multiple colored circles, that are supposed to make either a letter or number. I couldn't see it...

Here's and example:

There are some tests that allow ONLY colorblind people to see. Here's one of them. (You may be able to see it. Idk.)

I can see this:

Random Facts:
- 99% of all colorblind people are not really color blind but color deficient; the term color blindness is misleading.
- 99% of all colorblind people are suffering from red-green color blindness. (Which is me in this case.)
- Many colorblind people have problems with matching clothes and buying ripe bananas.
- A Colblindor is a colorblind person who learned to enjoy his colorblind life.  ;D

I've known for a majority of my life I was red-green colorblind.  I really fucking hate it considering on what I like to do for fun.

Cannot read the first one and I've sent the bottom one to friends and no one else can tell it says 'NO'.  It's clear as day for me.

Offline Casavant

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 08:50:19 AM »

I've known for a majority of my life I was red-green colorblind.  I really fucking hate it considering on what I like to do for fun.

Cannot read the first one and I've sent the bottom one to friends and no one else can tell it says 'NO'.  It's clear as day for me.

Haha ye, it says NO.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 10:00:00 AM »
Ohhh shit yeah, now that you say it, I finally see the N. I could have sworn it was a 5 before, lol.

I also notice how they did it. The NO contains slightly more yellow-ish red and green colors while the rest is just a random mix of green and red. So people who can tell the difference between green and red will have a hard time noticing the slightly yellow ones.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2015, 10:43:03 AM »
I've kinda known I was colour blind for a while but actually forgot. Until now! :D I can see the 'No' picture clearly. Tbh it doesn't effect my life even in the slightest and never has, so I am not really bothered if I'm a partial retard ^_^

Also, what colour is this dress? I'm sure you've all seen it by now since it's on every pissing piece of social media:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2971953/The-Great-Dress-Debate-New-photo-shows-really-black-blue-sorry-Kim-saw-gold.html

I quite clearly see the above picture as a gold and white dress while it is actually black and some kind of blue. My brother see's it as black and blue, my mum see's it as gold and white.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2015, 11:22:39 AM »
I've kinda known I was colour blind for a while but actually forgot. Until now! :D I can see the 'No' picture clearly. Tbh it doesn't effect my life even in the slightest and never has, so I am not really bothered if I'm a partial retard ^_^

Also, what colour is this dress? I'm sure you've all seen it by now since it's on every pissing piece of social media:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2971953/The-Great-Dress-Debate-New-photo-shows-really-black-blue-sorry-Kim-saw-gold.html

I quite clearly see the above picture as a gold and white dress while it is actually black and some kind of blue. My brother see's it as black and blue, my mum see's it as gold and white.

I see black and blue, I don't see how anyone can see white on there at all.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2015, 11:32:24 AM »

I see black and blue, I don't see how anyone can see white on there at all.
I dunno. My mum just did a colourblindness test online and it says she's 100% alright so it's got nothing to do with being colourblind, apparently. Very odd indeed.

Just did the test and I got 1 out of 6 lol.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:53:08 AM by Carpet »
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2015, 11:33:23 AM »

Here's and example:

I can see this:

Random Facts:
- A Colblindor is a colorblind person who learne Id to enjoy his colorblind life.  ;D
I already know I'm color blind.. just a circle of dots for me..
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Sambolinski

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2015, 01:15:28 PM »

Haha, wow I was thinking maybe 23. lol
Can you see the second one?
He wanted to know what the the number was.

Also, I saw black and blue for that dress.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2015, 02:03:11 PM »
I see white and gold on that picture. But I know the dress is actually black and blue. It is just extremely poorly exposed on that picture making many of us (including myself) confuse the colors.

Offline [ARK]Legion of Darkness

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2015, 02:53:27 PM »
I had the dress change colors multiple times for me, first saw it as white and gold then it swapped, then it swapped again, and now its back at blue and black.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2015, 07:33:36 PM »
was white/gold earlier, now its blue/black. pls
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal