Author Topic: So, CG, what have you been up to?  (Read 3257 times)

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So, CG, what have you been up to?
« on: February 16, 2015, 08:07:20 PM »
Well, guys, hello.

If I'm not mistaken, a majority of the veterans here have left. The rest of you are young whippersnappers. Therefore, not many of you will remember me. My name is 429ghost, I was active around the 2011-2012 Era of CG, and a frequenter of the late HL2RP back in its prime. As high school started becoming more demanding each passing year, I left for an indefinite amount of time.

I've come back to find unfortunate circumstances; HL2RP and OCRP are both dead. It's unfortunate, because back when I was active, CG's HL2RP server was arguably the best and most well managed in all of Gmod.

Enough of that now. After three years, I'm back. What have you all been up to in that time? Remember, you're speaking to someone who just got out of cryostasis, having been under for three thousand years. Tell me of your new, culture shocking ways lightly :)

In addition to all of you, what are the future plans for CG as a community?

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: So, CG, what have you been up to?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 10:03:13 PM »
I didn't realize you were talking about CG. But i hope that if we make a new gamemode to help us get back together, I'll try to be apart of it if i have time... But if you are talking about how the community is outside of videogames...

Post Auto-Merged: February 16, 2015, 10:05:12 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
I've kinda quit video games and smoking cannabis and been playing music and expressing myself in NYC jazz clubs.

However I'm trying to help a fellow talented saxophone player who plays at Lincoln center overcome his drinking problems by helping him with living my my house and helping out with his money problems. We give eachother music lessons and go to jam sessions every other night to help eachother evolve.

It's just a whole new thing for me man, going to college for it, and I'm really happy about it too.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:06:17 PM by Ramone »

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 12:16:47 AM »
i am pretty sure i remember you on city a bit

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 08:25:30 PM »
Oh yeah.. Ghost.. i remember seeing you on the city some back when i organized the Civil Window Washing and Scissor Lift Union.  Oh the good days....

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 09:49:16 PM »
Back when we could make fun of Roflwaffle getting hotwings everyday, now he bugs me to buy him hotwings now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal