Author Topic: Beer of the root.  (Read 5093 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Beer of the root.
« on: December 01, 2014, 10:14:42 PM »
So, my favorite root beer is http://oi60.tinypic.com/10gbll4.jpg  <=== Probably some of the most original tasting and best flavored root beer I've had other than my own brew.   It's sweet with a good after taste and it has a strong, bold flavor but can still be mild depending on time it was brewed.  They ship it locally around here. 

You may be able to get this soda in other places around the US, but the original and only brewery I know of is in St.Louis Missouri, across the Mississippi river from where I live.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Beer of the root.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 07:12:02 AM »
I can't tell if this is a really shitty troll thread or not.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 11:02:38 AM »
the only root beer i've tried was out of some shop that sells american sweets and it tasted worse than the worst of beers, alcoholic or not, the one and only stella artois (and that's hard to beat).

it had a picture of a bulldog on it and tasted like mouthwash that had somehow went flat

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 12:01:19 PM »
Yeah, Bish, I think you may have linked the wrong pic, assuming that this isn't just a shitpost.

As for root beers, I prefer Thomas Kemper's and Henry Weinhard's, though I don't think you'll see them outside the Pacific northwest.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 05:38:20 PM »
Yeah, Bish, I think you may have linked the wrong pic, assuming that this isn't just a shitpost.

As for root beers, I prefer Thomas Kemper's and Henry Weinhard's, though I don't think you'll see them outside the Pacific northwest.
oh... well... I failed so hard... LOL   I thought I pasted the link...

Here is the link.,.... XD  http://fitzsrootbeer.com/
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal