Author Topic: Metro 2033 RP  (Read 4366 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Metro 2033 RP
« on: November 25, 2014, 11:12:03 AM »
So it's been about a week since the polls closed and metro 2033 won. Now what? We have a lot of planning that needs to be done. We need to figure out gameplay, factions, items, rules, canon modifications, etc. I think it would be a good idea to do this mostly over the forums as a community.

However, we need to figure out a base for everything. Something to start off with and build/modify ideas on. Some People mentioned doing a community meeting in teamspeak. It won't be anything set in stone, just ideas to get things going.

So what are we going to do? Why not have this meeting Friday night at 11pm gmt (6pm eastern). If you can't attend then it would be fine. All the meeting means is to get base ideas figured out. Things can and will be changed after.

Thoughts?

Edited:

Boards are open. There will not be a teamspeak event. Go post away and this thing will work.
https://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=481.0
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:59:28 PM by Statua »

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Metro 2033 RP
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 11:35:29 AM »
could use the steam group: post an event/date (plus theres a lot of people in the group so with any luck some of the old hl2rp players might see it) and then use steam group chat or teamspeak

or just make a new temporary steam group altogether and use that (on tnb a friend of mine did that for when we were organising a separate event server and it was pretty good for planning it out and getting people together)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 11:44:10 AM »
The steam group event notification is a good idea. Have to get an admin of the group to do it but it might bring in old players. I'll also advertise on my steam name as that does a good job at bring back players.

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 01:17:15 PM »
So it's been about a week since the polls closed and metro 2033 won. Now what? We have a lot of planning that needs to be done. We need to figure out gameplay, factions, items, rules, canon modifications, etc. I think it would be a good idea to do this mostly over the forums as a community.

However, we need to figure out a base for everything. Something to start off with and build/modify ideas on. Some People mentioned doing a community meeting in teamspeak. It won't be anything set in stone, just ideas to get things going.

So what are we going to do? Why not have this meeting Friday night at 11pm gmt (6pm eastern). If you can't attend then it would be fine. All the meeting means is to get base ideas figured out. Things can and will be changed after.

Thoughts?
but-but that's elitist!!!!

I really don't care what method we use but the steam group one seems better imo.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 01:24:35 PM »
I don't like the idea of a teamspeak or steam chat event.  Unless we have very strict administrating that will only allow one person to present their ideas at a time, it'll become a clusterfuck where only the most dominating personalities will be noticed while everyone else get's trampled. 

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 01:34:04 PM »
I don't like the idea of a teamspeak or steam chat event.  Unless we have very strict administrating that will only allow one person to present their ideas at a time, it'll become a clusterfuck where only the most dominating personalities will be noticed while everyone else get's trampled.
I kind of agree with this.

We have these forums for a reason, so why not just use them?  This way everyone can see it and post their ideas.  Honestly instead of making this thread that's what you should have done.

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Something is creating script errors
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 01:38:40 PM »
I agree. We need some boards set up but that could take months because only Alaskan and Somone can create them.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 02:40:58 PM »
https://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=481.0
If you guys need additional boards etc, let me know and I'll get them added.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 04:58:27 PM »
Sounds like a plan. No teamspeak. It'd probably be a giant clusterfuck anyway. Lets get this thing going now eh?

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 07:24:39 PM »
hogs for third reich leader

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal