Author Topic: *Pieces of paper with folded paper taped to them are scattered around the plaza*  (Read 2044 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
*Scattered across the plaza, there seems to be a few dozen pieces of paper with another piece of paper folded up taped onto it.*

Spoiler for Unfold the first flap:
Spoiler for Unfold the second flap:
Spoiler for Unfold the third flap:
Spoiler for Unfold the last flap:
*There seems to be a small picture of an odd looking creature, Clearly with a profane look to it.*

abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Out of Character for OOC:
lol...

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
*Ballums Dixon fall to his knees and starts to cry as he sees dozens of pictures of his family scattered around.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
**Joe Iskava walks past one of the pieces of paper, unfolds it, chuckles and picks it up to keep**

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
** Charles 'Afro Blaster' '14/88' 'Wehrmacht Collector' Norton kills Joe Iskava on the valid PK reason that he sympathises with black people and acquires the paper

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
** Charles 'Afro Blaster' '14/88' 'Wehrmacht Collector' Norton kills Joe Iskava on the valid PK reason that he sympathises with black people and acquires the paper

*Unit 476 witnesses the murder and reaches for his stun baton. It flicks his wrist as it turns on and runs towards Charles.*
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal