Author Topic: [10/29/2014] HRP Update - rip in peace your weapons edition  (Read 13087 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [10/29/2014] HRP Update - rip in peace your weapons edition
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 08:03:07 PM »
TBH... I would rather not even play the server now that the filth know as M9K is in...

Try these weapons PLEASE  ====>  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=322300596&searchtext=weapon
but the weapons that hardly worked that we had before were no problem, right? compared to what we had, i can't see why anyone would think m9k is anything but an improvement.
what don't you guys like about these weapons, anyway? is it just because they're popular? actual criticism would be great instead of "m9k pls no"
From my own experience, they aren't stable.  Feel wrong when using them.  The effects are annoying and sometimes laggy... scratch that... most of the time.  And another fact is that they are used almost as heavly as the reg CSS weps.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Napalmmonkey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 09:15:48 PM »
TBH... I would rather not even play the server now that the filth know as M9K is in...

Try these weapons PLEASE  ====>  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=322300596&searchtext=weapon
but the weapons that hardly worked that we had before were no problem, right? compared to what we had, i can't see why anyone would think m9k is anything but an improvement.
what don't you guys like about these weapons, anyway? is it just because they're popular? actual criticism would be great instead of "m9k pls no"
From my own experience, they aren't stable.  Feel wrong when using them.  The effects are annoying and sometimes laggy... scratch that... most of the time.  And another fact is that they are used almost as heavly as the reg CSS weps.

First off,
From my own experience, they aren't stable.
I'm pretty sure every one has experience with these weapons if they have played on more then 2 DarpRP servers.

Secondly,
Feel wrong when using them.
That is your opinion, some like the M9K and some don't; so don't think you are speaking for everyone hear.

Thirdly,
The effects are annoying and sometimes laggy
Once again just your opinion, and the reason they are laggy is most likely on your part due to download/mounting errors or maybe your computer can't handle there amazing effects (Fuck the stupid tracers hard).

Fourthly,
And another fact is that they are used almost as heavly as the reg CSS weps.
And your point is? You would rather still have the guns that are use just as much? Also this is an invalid point because you are stateing that they are used a lot which is a good thing. This is the PERP shit all over again "We don't want that because it is to much like a PERP server". Can you people just state some reasonable opinion/facts so some shit can get done with what you want changed?
Quotes from my hero Liberty Prime
"Communism is the very definition of failure!"
"Democracy is non-negotiable."
"Death is a preferable alternative to Communism!"

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 09:29:58 PM »

First off,
From my own experience, they aren't stable.
I'm pretty sure every one has experience with these weapons if they have played on more then 2 DarpRP servers.

Secondly,
Feel wrong when using them.
That is your opinion, some like the M9K and some don't; so don't think you are speaking for everyone hear.

Thirdly,
The effects are annoying and sometimes laggy
Once again just your opinion, and the reason they are laggy is most likely on your part due to download/mounting errors or maybe your computer can't handle there amazing effects (Fuck the stupid tracers hard).

Fourthly,
And another fact is that they are used almost as heavly as the reg CSS weps.
And your point is? You would rather still have the guns that are use just as much? Also this is an invalid point because you are stateing that they are used a lot which is a good thing. This is the PERP shit all over again "We don't want that because it is to much like a PERP server". Can you people just state some reasonable opinion/facts so some shit can get done with what you want changed?
I put up a pack for them to try.  My PC is good and does not have any other problems with these weapons other than the effects. 

One example of the effects being laggy is when you shoot a wall with something like a shotty, it will freeze the game.  Idk if this has been changed though.

And as for the tracers, yes ANNOYING.  There are also very distracting muzzle effects when firing that not only blind the player but can cause extreme lag for lower end PCs.

Also, by wrong... it feels like playing CoD when using these guns.  A lot of the sounds and models ARE from CoD. 

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2014, 09:37:50 PM »

you never played anyway lol

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2014, 09:45:47 PM »

you never played anyway lol
I've been waiting for changes.  I used to play non stop. But it got repetitive and old after so long.  Now that a something other than an addition of planes/boats has happened...

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2014, 10:06:12 PM »
I agree with the tracers being absolute shit - but other then that I really don't see an issue with these guns. I haven't had any performance issues so far, but I'll look in to that.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2014, 10:09:14 PM »
I agree with the tracers being absolute shit - but other then that I really don't see an issue with these guns. I haven't had any performance issues so far, but I'll look in to that.
Could we possibly remove the muzzle flash and replace it with something other than the one it has? 

Offline -|TBG|- Harms Way

• Master Shipbuilder
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2014, 09:41:34 PM »
In all honesty, I have no problems with the M9K weapons. They add more variety than the old weapons did.

Offline ShardTheOwl

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2014, 08:27:08 PM »
I am defentiely not in favor of this update. The regular CSS weapons worked just fine, and the new inventory system, well. I just don't think it goes well with a more lite-RP gamemode like Harbor Roleplay.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2014, 11:26:05 PM »
Why not just use the HD css weapons? Those were cool.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal