Author Topic: HRP Pre-Update Announcement  (Read 11186 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HRP Pre-Update Announcement
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 07:46:23 PM »
but for the most part you can purchase them without much of a hassle.

u wot m8?

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Class-3-Firearms-License

On topic, inventory is going to be weight based, but I do hope that there is enough room to store several guns and ammo.

budi, here in nevada it's pretty easy to get my hands on a fully automatic AK-47

texas, arizona, new mexico, ect, they also have very lenient gun laws
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2014, 08:45:07 PM »
So which ones will be "legal" and "illegal" besides the AK and the RPG going to the "illegal" side?

Going by the American gun laws, everything that isn't automatic or military-grade.  If this is true, legal weapons would include:

Bayonet Blade
Colt 1911
Ka-Bar Knife
L42A1
Benelli M4 Super 90
Makarov
SKS

Dragunov SVD may also be legal considering I've seen more than a few online and in gun stores, but it could always be kept as a BMD weapon as it is a considerable upgrade over the L42A1.

EDIT:  Also, something else that came into my head just now:  What if we split the "illegal" weapons into two groups.

The "black market" weapons (Weapons that only a BMD can spawn) would include the AK-47, FN FAL, RPG, RPK, and Dragunov.

The "Coast Guard" weapons (Weapons that only a CG Commander can spawn) would include the M14, M16A4, M249, and RGD-5.

Thoughts?

Use this... I already suggested this for the CG.  Also... I WANT TO BUY MY M249 for my civi.... by far the best gun of irl other than an M60.  CG and BMD should share a few weapons.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 01:34:29 AM »
Can we also add the TOZ-194?  Just another shotty that would add in a little bit more verity.   
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Something is creating script errors
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 09:31:35 AM »
Can we also add the TOZ-194?  Just another shotty that would add in a little bit more verity.

That's being added, I just overlooked it when making the list. It's there now, though.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal