Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 13101 times)

Offline [ARK]Legion of Darkness

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Facebook
« on: October 13, 2014, 04:21:09 PM »
Perhaps a Facebook page for CG? Ideas?

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Facebook
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 04:32:02 PM »

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 04:35:48 PM »
Already in it, doesn't seem to be updated much though

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Something is creating script errors
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 04:57:12 PM »
It isn't updated very much because everything that needs to be said can either be said through the game servers or on the forums. Not every CG member is in the Steam group, so it doesn't have much use.

Offline Napalmmonkey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 05:21:38 PM »
Facebook might not be the best for announcing or discussing things but it could give some extra exposure to CG thous getting new players. (btw I fucking hate Facebook and don't even have one, I still see a possibility that it would be fit for advertising.)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:28:52 PM by Napalmmonkey »
Quotes from my hero Liberty Prime
"Communism is the very definition of failure!"
"Democracy is non-negotiable."
"Death is a preferable alternative to Communism!"

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2014, 05:24:43 PM »
Barely takes any time at all to make a facebook page. I don't see how it would hurt us, so why not?
ok

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 05:37:26 PM »
Barely takes any time at all to make a facebook page. I don't see how it would hurt us, so why not?

Agreed. It can't hurt to try

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 05:50:32 PM »
Oh yes please add so I can dox everyone's Facebook

I don't see why we would open once since we have a steam group which is infinitely better than a Facebook page. Who cares if people see the Facebook page? They don't play games. The people who are in the steam group do.

It's really just a waste of time
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 05:57:48 PM »
Oh yes please add so I can dox everyone's Facebook

I don't see why we would open once since we have a steam group which is infinitely better than a Facebook page. Who cares if people see the Facebook page? They don't play games. The people who are in the steam group do.

It's really just a waste of time
I doubt 90% of CG members really want people to know exactly who they are

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 06:33:19 PM »
Ah yes facebook, you know what I might as well put my name, address, phone number, bank info and personal life story here on the forums at that rate.

No thanks.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 07:22:28 PM »
Ah yes facebook, you know what I might as well put my name, address, phone number, bank info and personal life story here on the forums at that rate.

No thanks.
Pretty much this. I think I only have a few people from Gmod on my facebook and they were people I either chose or they chose me because I knew they weren't cunts and they knew I wasn't either.

The interwebs is dangeruz. Lot's of paedo's like Nick about so keep your wits about you!
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2014, 07:30:03 PM »

No thanks.

If you're stupid enough to put that shit on your fb than you need to be stalked.

Offline Napalmmonkey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2014, 07:42:28 PM »

No thanks.

I don't remember it being said that it is a requirement to join the CG Facebook page, this would be for the people who like to do stupid shit and take selfies of themselves (*cough* cow). I don't think anything bad could come of this (aside from drama, but fuck dat shit). It is good exposure for CG and could allow the community to blossom into a bigger clusterfuck then it already is.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2014, 12:27:49 AM »

No thanks.

I don't remember it being said that it is a requirement to join the CG Facebook page, this would be for the people who like to do stupid shit and take selfies of themselves (*cough* cow). I don't think anything bad could come of this (aside from drama, but fuck dat shit). It is good exposure for CG and could allow the community to blossom into a bigger clusterfuck then it already is.

To bad i don't use facebook huh
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Napalmmonkey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2014, 11:23:45 PM »
Also just now found this (http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=17485.0), this is a page dedicated just to take and post photos of yourself. Note how it is 8 fucking pages long, that is Facebook in a nutshell on the forums. I don't fucking get the point of putting a photo online to get judged by criticizing assholes, but to ones it own I guess.

No thanks.

I don't know if you remember or not but you posted your picture while in New York on the forum, you also put videos up showing where you live from your dash cam. Also I'm sure it couldn't be to difficult to find your name and personal life story, So your point is invalid sir. (Stalker alert)

Also I found cow (With his fucking shirt off of course), of course he never said he didn't do that but still I can see him being all over the FB page.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal