Author Topic: THC's TPPI Minecraft Server - For the lovely members of CG  (Read 4455 times)

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Something is creating script errors
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
THC's TPPI Minecraft Server - For the lovely members of CG
« on: October 12, 2014, 02:38:04 PM »
Top Hatted Cat's Minecraft Server
IP: tophattedcat.co.uk or 107.6.143.183

I have a VPS sitting around not doing much and decided to host a Minecraft server on it. It's running Test Pack Please Ignore and has a whitelist. It is pretty much the basic TPPI experience, with only Towny to protect your stuff.

The server is hosted in Amsterdam, so people in the EU will have a better quality connection, however it is still very playable from the US.

The pack can be downloaded via the Technic Platform. I would recommend allocating more than the 1GB of RAM normally allocated by the launcher by using the launcher settings.

The One Server Rule
Don't be an arsehole(or asshole, if you're american). By this, I mean don't do dickish things like constantly targeting one person with your OP magic, expoiting bugs or intentionally crashing the server. Breaking this rule will result in your white list being removed.

Banned Items
As of the moment, no items are banned. This is subject to change if people start ruining the world with weapons of mass destruction.

Common Problems
  • Some people have the problem of the client freezing up when it starts. To fix this, remove the file immibis-microblocks-57.6.3.jar from the %APPDATA%/.technic/modpacks/tppi/mods

Whitelist
The server is only open to CG members and those invited to play by CG members. Want access? Copy and fill out the following form and reply to this thread with it.
If you want to play with people that are not part of the CG community, add their Minecraft names to your form
Code: [Select]
[b]Minecraft Username:[/b]
[b]Ever been banned from a CG Minecraft server? If so, what for?[/b]

Currently Whitelisted Players

Server Administrators
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 08:16:01 AM by Top Hatted Cat »

Offline Sambolinski

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: THC's TPPI Minecraft Server - For the lovely members of CG
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 02:40:00 PM »
Minecraft Username: sambolinski
Ever been banned from a CG Minecraft server? If so, what for? No, I haven't.

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 02:46:11 PM »
Minecraft Username: sambolinski
Ever been banned from a CG Minecraft server? If so, what for? No, I haven't.

Added.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 03:21:07 PM »
Minecraft Username: Figgis302
Ever been banned from a CG Minecraft server? If so, what for? N/A
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 03:32:33 PM »
Minecraft Username: Figgis302
Ever been banned from a CG Minecraft server? If so, what for? N/A

Added

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 05:47:59 PM »
So far this server is fucking amazing. Like, every single GOOD mod from the Ultimate pack is in here too! So far I haven't found anything that was in the previous server/pack that I wanted that isn't here. It's like a fucking miracle.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 08:15:43 PM »
meanwhile I spend weeks putting together a modpack similar to Ultimate as everyone wanted, then testing it and it goes completely unnoticed and probably will continue to because I'll never get server perms

all with the intent to host it on CG

add me anyway it's not like it'll ever get hosted anyway so might aswell play on this plus the author of the pack doesn't seem to give a fuck about mod permissions so tha'ts cool

Minecraft Username: tehcaekftw & my friend almthegreat
Ever been banned from a CG Minecraft server? If so, what for? no & no
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 08:19:52 PM by Anzu »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 05:24:19 AM »
meanwhile I spend weeks putting together a modpack similar to Ultimate as everyone wanted, then testing it and it goes completely unnoticed and probably will continue to because I'll never get server perms

add me anyway it's not like it'll ever get hosted anyway so might aswell play on this plus the author of the pack doesn't seem to give a fuck about mod permissions so tha'ts cool

This is the first time I'm hearing any of this. So you did a good job on advertising your plans/server/whatever_you_were_up_to. Kappa

Anyway, whitelisted both of you fuckers. ;)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 05:26:55 AM »

This is the first time I'm hearing any of this. So you did a good job on advertising your plans/server/whatever_you_were_up_to. Kappa

Anyway, whitelisted both of you fuckers. ;)

Didn't seem like a good idea to advertise it or whatever when I didn't even have permission to set it up. As you can see, I still don't, and its like 8 weeks ago since waffle said "tomorrow" so ye

This modpack looks better anyway; essentially its what I put together and then some more which I couldn't because permission issues and stuff

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 07:51:46 PM »
Minecraft Username: Adamnet
Ever been banned from a CG Minecraft server? If so, what for? nope

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2014, 08:34:39 PM »
Minecraft Username: Adamnet
Ever been banned from a CG Minecraft server? If so, what for? nope
Added

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal