Author Topic: This server and its admins  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Dank Jesus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This server and its admins
« on: September 27, 2014, 09:47:14 PM »
First off, this isn't negative. I was playing some purge server a couple minutes ago, and one of the admins was abusing. When me and my friend called the other admins for help, we were greeted by the most cunty, biased, shit admin I have yet to meet. I haven't played harbor RP in a while, but I really do like the admins on it, and wish others servers could have admins like it. <3 Bobby forever.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: This server and its admins
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 10:59:01 PM »
You haven't been here long enough

At first when I saw the title I was thinkin' it was another "we need more admins" thread lmao
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 11:05:20 PM »
You haven't been here long enough

At first when I saw the title I was thinkin' it was another "we need more admins" thread lmao
yeah i thought the same

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 07:11:08 AM »
This is one of the main reasons why Catalyst Gaming is still standing after 4+ years of service. Because bad admins could ruin the entire playerbase and make everyone dislike the community. And Alaskan Thunderfuck knows this very well and thus he is very strict on how admins should act towards players and handle situations and stuff. If any of our admins show such elitism and abusive acts like you described, they are out.
Glad to hear it is working out. ;)

Basically, our rule of thumb: Admins are no better than Players. Players are equal and should be treated as such. Admin is a privilege used to enforce server rules, and that's it. So it should not be used for personal gain.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 07:13:51 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal