Author Topic: Post Apocalyptic server  (Read 5356 times)

Post Apocalyptic server
« on: August 02, 2014, 09:08:49 PM »
My bad if this had been suggested already but I feel that if catalyst gaming were to make a post apocalyptic roleplaying server it would be a great success. If this isn't possible than an event for HRP or the upcoming CGRP could be just as good. It would take elements from the main gamemode but twist it around. I really just picture this being a fallout RP but with the iconic catalyst gaming twist.

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Post Apocalyptic server
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 09:12:05 PM »
Metro 2033 rp  apocalypse rp  ok maybe i liak the idea

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 09:12:28 PM »
Could you perhaps explain how we would make this unique?  Would it be a serious or lite RP server?  If it is serious, what would we do to distinguish it from the myriad Fallout RP servers out there?

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 10:30:56 PM »
Well basically what I feel that makes HRP unique compared to most other RP servers is how easy it is to jump right in and play. Most servers I have played are really hard to get into unless you have a friend who introduces you to it. HRP is pretty basic as you can view the full list of the rules in game and they are well defined, then the jobs are simple yet allow for countless RP situations that result in different experiences every time you play.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 03:30:22 PM »
Well basically what I feel that makes HRP unique compared to most other RP servers is how easy it is to jump right in and play. Most servers I have played are really hard to get into unless you have a friend who introduces you to it. HRP is pretty basic as you can view the full list of the rules in game and they are well defined, then the jobs are simple yet allow for countless RP situations that result in different experiences every time you play.
So you mean darkrp.... That's what HRP is tbh.   I like the idea of a post apoc server... but there are LOTS of servers out there.  some you could get on and make a untold amount of money by just getting on for a few hours and doing nothing... (darkR ones atelast).   I'm torn on the idea...
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 03:42:56 PM »
The things is, though, that I don't know of my post-apocalyptic lite RP servers; lots of serious ones like Fallout and Metro RP, but no lite variants.  We may have something unique should we choose to pursue this.

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Something is creating script errors
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 04:15:00 PM »
The things is, though, that I don't know of my post-apocalyptic lite RP servers; lots of serious ones like Fallout and Metro RP, but no lite variants.  We may have something unique should we choose to pursue this.

I've seen DarkRP on rp_apocalypse before but it wasn't done very well. If this is done right it would be a unique and fun gamemode to host.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal