Author Topic: Reddit  (Read 3228 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Reddit
« on: July 15, 2014, 12:29:04 AM »
I'm new to reddit so I don't really understand some of the shit on it. What is comment karma and how do you check it? Also, what's the best way for finding good subreddits? Currently all I really go on is /r/pcmasterrace
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline CrunchyKhaos

• This furniture set is only 99$
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Reddit
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 01:26:39 AM »
Just press the random button in the top left with all the other subreddits, and once you get to the ones you like you subscribe to them, once you have a general selection you get thrown in to more subreddits closer to your interest, Channys favorite, and mine, and probably most of catalyst is probably /r/WTF.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Reddit
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 05:39:49 AM »
i actually started using it more recently too, expecting it to be retarded but i guess it depends on which subreddits you go to

im subscribed to mainly gaming ones such as /r/gaming, /r/dwarffortress and /r/crusaderkings, along with /r/anime

just find subreddits that go along with your interests, then when you've subscribed to one, when you go to the front page of reddit it will list posts from the subreddits you've subbed to

example of front page:

Spoiler for Hiden:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal