Author Topic: Favorite gun?  (Read 9629 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Favorite gun?
« on: July 15, 2014, 09:22:27 PM »
Mine is the almighty M60. 

Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Chambered in 7.62 NATO... this puppy will cut a person clean in half.  Not to mention this is a hell spawn of the MG42... chainsaw.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:24:00 PM by Bish »
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Favorite gun?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 09:50:40 PM »
I've only ever fired two weapons. An old Lee Enfield converted to .22 for target shooting and a modified L85A1 SA80 (adapted for single shot only and you had to cock it after every shot which was called the L98A1 Cadet GP). I was pretty good with the .22 but not so good with the SA80 since I was so used to using a .22 I wasn't great at handling the recoil initially. I only ever got to use the L98A1 once and I was shit. I think I needed glasses at the time lol :(

Overall I would say I liked the .22 Enfield better due to it's ease and reliability. Wish I had more opportunity to go shooting but obviously in the UK owning or and using firearm is a very restricted practice to say the least.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 10:22:00 PM »
Favorite weapon I've actually fired is easily a S&W 5946 chambered in 9x19mm para or a C8 carbine in 5.56x45mm NATO.

Favorite overall? Probably a Russian M91/30 Mosin-Nagant. Those things are beauts.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 10:34:30 PM »
Favorite rifle would have to be either my dad's Bulgarian AK-74 kit or my own Chinese Type-56 SKS.  Favorite pistol is my dad's Pistole vz. 24 which I have offered to buy off of him when I turn 21.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 11:23:42 PM »
JSYK... None of those hold there own to the almighty M60... I mean... just... M60... so shmexy...  Also...  .22LR is so low caliber... how can you like it over a higher cal?

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 11:28:24 PM »
I think we're referring to those guns which we have actually shot.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 11:43:38 PM »
I think we're referring to those guns which we have actually shot.
As am I.  :P

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 12:00:39 AM »
I seriously doubt you've fired an M60, it's a machine gun so it's locked on automatic and select-fire/automatic weapons are banned in the States under both the National Firearms Act and the Assault Weapons Ban.

How is the M60 sexy, anyways? Not only is it ripe with frequent mechanical problems like feed failures, the gun alone weighs over 23 pounds not counting ammo.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 12:06:31 AM »
I seriously doubt you've fired an M60, it's a machine gun so it's locked on automatic and select-fire/automatic weapons are banned in the States under both the National Firearms Act and the Assault Weapons Ban.

How is the M60 sexy, anyways? Not only is it ripe with frequent mechanical problems like feed failures, the gun alone weighs over 23 pounds not counting ammo.
I went to a shoot like this one here... MURICA'...  Also... it's sexy because M60.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm207eN1g9A" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm207eN1g9A</a>

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 08:35:01 AM »
only gun i've ever fired was the SA80 at a firing range when i was trying out army cadets and that was pretty neat but it is not my favourite weapon

my favourite weapon that i would love to fire one day is the G36C. H&K are a beastly weapons manufacturer and the G36C looks pretty damn nice, especially compared to the original G36, and it fires 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge. I also prefer other German weaponry, mainly from H&K, above anything else.

Offline ChickenWing

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 01:25:36 PM »
Favorite gun Ive shot would be the 12 gauge shotgun

Favorite gun overall would be the AA12 or AK47 they can take about anything.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 01:56:02 PM »
If we're talking about guns we would like to shoot, then I would say that I have a crush on battle rifles.  FALs, L1A1s, G3s, and anything that looks like them.  Just the thought of cycling that action is making me hard  :-*

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2014, 02:33:09 PM »
only gun i've ever fired was the SA80 at a firing range when i was trying out army cadets and that was pretty neat but it is not my favourite weapon

my favourite weapon that i would love to fire one day is the G36C. H&K are a beastly weapons manufacturer and the G36C looks pretty damn nice, especially compared to the original G36, and it fires 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge. I also prefer other German weaponry, mainly from H&K, above anything else.

You got to use the gas operated SA80 in the Cadets? I was sure they weren't allowed to do that :S
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2014, 11:27:40 AM »

You got to use the gas operated SA80 in the Cadets? I was sure they weren't allowed to do that :S

well they had them there along with ammunition but they didn't have much lol

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2014, 12:06:11 PM »
Probably the oldest gun I've ever shot was an Argentine M1879 Remington Rolling Block rifle chambered in .43 Spanish.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 12:09:00 PM by Hazard Time »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal