Author Topic: Clean up threads  (Read 10203 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Clean up threads
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2014, 06:57:10 AM »
What if you take all the useless boards and put them into one board? Just make all the useless boards subboards of that board.

How about we do what most forums do and make a "Trash" board?

This "The Void" #OrangeCosmos

Already exists. That is where all deleted threads and posts go.
Its a standard thing in any SMF forums.

Anyway, why would you even clean up these boards? They aren't in the way that badly...
Most, if not all active boards are all on the top of the main page, so they shouldn't be that much in the way. And like Somone said: They are filled with google search tags, so a good way for new users.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 07:07:42 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Clean up threads
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2014, 06:20:34 AM »
Last I checked you can't make a forum account via the website but you have to play on one of the servers and that's when you make it. If a new guy joins CG, don't cha think he would look up the server he played on at the very most and not "catalyst gaming cinema"  when we don't even have a cinema server?

Unless this was changed then disregard this.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal