Author Topic: Alexski Roskvins Diary  (Read 4233 times)

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alexski Roskvins Diary
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 12:00:23 PM »
It's for the effect..Now :C

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 09:12:13 AM »
Day 6.

Today i manged to talk with a contact that knew soviet...I told him i was his close friend...He hooked me up with some deal's and contact point's at D2..I managed to get ahold of a other gun and some supplies....I talked with Angel about how things are going and such. Seem's to go fine, Heh. Anyways i told her about the Dealer and the new gun i got and alike, She asked for a gun and well..I got not denie it over to her, So i gave her a SPAS 12 and well..She got happy....Fuck...I heard something about Eve being with a new person..One of Legion told me it but he didnt tell me who was...I damm hope it's just a rumor...Fuck...Anyways..God seem to kiss my face because i saw Charlotte again !!!..She came back to me and we got along fine...Damm..I'm so glad to have her back. Well..Least some good happends in D2...Well..do svidaniya D1..And privet D2 and resistance ..Heh.

The buttom contains a picture of Alex and Charlotte in D2.

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 10:05:10 AM »
Day 8.

Today i didnt really do much...I did some paper work for the Resistance cell..Praticed my guitar...Damm..This wasnt really the most fun day i seen ...Well tommorw i will see if i can do something fun around here.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal