Author Topic: Alexski Roskvins Diary  (Read 4224 times)

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Alexski Roskvins Diary
« on: June 20, 2011, 02:16:15 AM »
' The Book Of The Diary Seem's To Be A Labled CWU Stared Book , Seem's New *

'' I just brought a diary from the CWU ..Well..Hui's writting one and well...Why not i start one too.
Well i came to City 45 from City 23. I was transported here in a train...After that i did some dirty work from some Guy's at Sector 6...And now here i am...New life...New Chapter hah....I just not know anymore what to do..I could start working again for the guy's at sector six but..It's just ..I ..I not know if i want it anymore. I seen this girl i have begun to talk with, She seem's rather nice and she is alike me lost a family member..I dont know for sure what life i shall choose...Being a loyalist...Or a Resistance member...This is way above my shoulders...I..I gotta make up my mind soon.

* Picture of Soviet  *

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alexski Roskvins Diary
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 04:01:40 PM »
Day 5

My life is a mess...I dont know what to do anymore..Noone seem's to love me and i only cause pain and grief..I dont know if i can remian a loyalist much longer..I..I just not know if i want to do all this against people..I havent seen Hui in some time and i am becoming worried..I just want my life straight...I..I must..Or else i dont know what will happend to me. City 18..Only a place with grief and missery to me...

* Picture of Seval persons Such as Hui , Rizzo, James and City 18.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 04:37:40 PM »
// Sorry.. But you fucked cristina's life over... Now I have to pick up the pieces... And it's not going very well... Dammit, why are russians so hot!  :P \\
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 10:15:04 AM »
// You sound emo xD

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 10:23:14 AM »
// I kinda fuck up a lot...Damm :C.

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 02:34:09 PM »
NO..Lol..I aint dead yet.

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 05:34:12 PM »
:3 I IC THAT MY OTHER CHAR FIND THIS DIARY AND BEGINS TO WRITE IN IT :P.

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 09:31:45 AM »
The Book seem's to gotten a new cover of a picture of a house on a field ''

]I found this Diary after i searched around where i was...The person seem's to be experincing the same i am...Love that isnt returned....It all began around 2-1 week ago..I saw this woman..Called Evie...She told about herself..The dreams she had for the union and such...First i dis-liked the dream..But later i tought it was fine aslong as she liked it. So we talked about our lives abit and we quickly became intressted in each toggether ..but then it all changed...Ever since she took on her Loyalist armband..She begun to dis-card me...She said she just wanted to survive..And love is a worthless ideal..Worthless ideal...I didnt believe her..I tought she maybe took to much breen water or alike..I..I gave her flowers and talked to her...But she didnt show any signs of sympathy or compasion...She Her heart seem's to been made to stone...I even played a song for her...But she refused...Here i am now..Left in doubt what i did wrong..She told her parrents was killed by some Russian's in her past...She even yelled at me for being Russian once...I..I just dont know what to do to capture her heart...I went back to my aparment and slowly played for myself..My Room-mate Charlotte heard it and cheered me up...Least i got a friend who care's about me...I..I really need it now...Today i am planing to pray to god for help...Because i need my faith as it seem's to keep me going...If there even is a god anymore...In this Forsaken world..

The picture show's Guitar with Alex playing it..
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 09:34:34 AM by Yuri Sergig »

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 12:44:46 PM »
// Not a single shit was given that day :P
But really, I did show compassion... I just don't like you, 'casue ted scares me...    :P

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 09:59:59 PM »
Day 2

Well..Today i didnt to very much..I arent feeling very better...I..I used the whole day...Just..Just playing my Guitar..Letting all my emtions..And energy in it...Charlotte..My Room-mate..I..I dont know anymore...She keep's thinking about her Fiance that she lost..Otto....Now Eve..I..I can't get her out of my mind..But..Jesus..This is all getting to much for me...All i can do anymore it seem's is just play my Guitar..But i can't do it for anyone because it's ilegal...Where is god...I..I just hope thing's turn out better soon...Because it's getting to much for me...God set a smile upon my face...God gave me style and gave me grace...

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 09:17:31 AM »
Day 3.

Today we saw our aparments blow up...I dont know how the only thing i heard was about some sucide bomber or  a resistance planted bomb...I havent heard anything on my radio so it can't be from the cell's i'm from...Dammit...I talked to Charlotte about it...We talked togetther and had a nice chat...She is caring and sweet...I'm glad to be her friend...I also met a other Russian today...Maxim...We had a chat and alike...It's nice to speak Russian again...Fucking combines..I almost tought i forgot all about it..Heh...Thank god i didnt...Well...I better get to clean up the mess in my aparment...a lot of debriss and alike is currently filling the room...Also...I better see if the ring to Charlotte survived....I better pray for God it do....Aleast....God is all i got left...And Charlotte...Hah.

A picture of a golden ring with some Russian word's around it the inside of it...Seem's to be a valueble.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 01:52:18 AM »
// VICTORY! He's after charlotte now. I am pleased. That is all.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 05:48:05 PM »
// VICTORY! He's after charlotte now. I am pleased. That is all.

Out of Character for OOC:
He upset my char IC with this, so she(I) ran away. Lolwut owned.

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2011, 09:05:37 AM »
Day 4.

So i cleaned up my room and alike...I talked to Charlotte how things gone ...But then...When i gave her the ring she just..She just ran off...I dont know why or what i did wrong...Maybe she mis-understod me or alike...Goddammit...I dont hope my heart is going to be broken again...I..I cannot handle that again...Well...I can't find her...And i got noone left here in D1....I..I guess i have to return back to my job...Maybe it's my curse...Shit....I...I gotta get a drink and find out of my life today.

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2011, 09:14:50 AM »
Day 5.

Here i am again...Same place....I..I dont want to do this again...But...I must..I can't pretend to be a person i am not...Charlotte...Evie...Goddammit...Why God !...Fuck...I..I called some old friend of mine...I..I gotten in the hand's of some supplies and equipment...I...I dont know if i want to do this..But...Nothing left for me...I..I got noone left but my friends...Shit...My mind is so filled up with stress and sorrow i can't think straight anymore...I..I can't live anymore..No..I must keep hold my hope..People still relay on me...Keep toggether Alex..You must..Sure you're fucking heart is wounded and pierce..But if you fucking kill yourself or lose hope now then you let down so many people...Fuck !...Anyhow..I met a woman that that my friend know too...Angel [ Not Angel but a other person ] I talked with her and we got a nice talk...She let me into her cell and thing's started to look better now..I..I just hope i get to see Charlotte again..Or Eve...I..I still got feelings left for them..

The buttom of the paper contains some tear's and blood...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal