Author Topic: <::||C45.MPF.GRID-04.188's Private Logs||::>  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Many Potatoes

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||C45.MPF.GRID-04.188's Private Logs||::>
« on: June 15, 2014, 02:48:39 AM »
UNIT: 188
DIVSION: GRID
CLEARANCE: 04

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Voice log one

*There is a crackling of a microphone. Soon after, a woman with an Irish accent begins to speak.*

<::||Uhh... hello there, I guess. I am Unit One-Eighty-Eight of the division GRID. I have been in the MPF for just over a month, so I decided to make a log, it's a little late but, why not. During my time in the MPF so far, I have performed several amputations. The first one was the hardest, he was not complying to the wishes of a superior officer, an Oh-One at the time. So, I had to shoot him, the sound of the slug penetrating the man's skull was just... horrifying. He didn't scream, that's what haunts me the most.||::>

<::||I only have completed one module of my Oh-Four training. I haven't seen any GRID High Command lately, *sighing can be heard* I hope to complete some more soon. On another topic... I've seen these Units in black uniforms, with glowing red eyes. They frighten me quite a lot. I don't know where they came from or what they're doing.||::>

<::||About a week ago, I inspected a refrigerator, it was an odd occasion. These two Germans opened a store, they were carrying a fridge around the plaza. I got orders to disassemble it and inspect it and of course, reassembling it. It wasn't a tough job I got it done in an hour or so. One thing that worries me is the activity in the plaza. There hasn't been a citizen for weeks. Of course, there is the odd one scrambling across the plaza. I think they're up to something. Or we scared them off. *Light chuckling can be heard* The HC is very frightening, their uniforms have glowing eyes. I'd hate to see those at night. I'm running out of time here, I don't think I have anything else to talk about, that's it for this log, I guess.||::>

*Crackling can be heard, then silence.*

Saving File As: Voice log one
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.MPF.GRID-04.188
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 09:48:03 AM by Many Potatoes »
HL2RP Characters:

Leonard Lohrenz|Alive|Hiding from the MPF|