Author Topic: What is your MBTI Personality type?  (Read 8104 times)

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What is your MBTI Personality type?
« on: June 02, 2014, 12:08:06 PM »
Using this website you can find which MBTI type you are: http://www.25quiz.com/

I am an ISTP which stands for (Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving)

76% ISTP
8% ESTP
5% INTP
5% ISTJ
2% ISFP

You can find more about you personality type here: http://www.personalitypage.com/html/high-level.html

My personality is:

ISTP - The Mechanic

Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What is your MBTI Personality type?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 12:48:49 PM »
54% ISTP
12% ISFP
8% ISTJ
5% INTP
5% ISFJ
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 12:55:35 PM »
74% ENTJ
12% INTJ
3% ENTP
2% ESTJ
2% ESTP

As an ENTJ, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is internal, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

ENTJs are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments. They are "take charge" people.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 12:57:16 PM by Stevob21 »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 12:55:39 PM »
48% ISTJ
11% ISTP
9% ESTP
7% ESTJ
7% ISFJ

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfiller

Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 02:09:02 PM »
38% ISFJ
19% ISFP
19% ISTP
10% ESFJ
5% ESFP

Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

This is quite accurate for me tbh.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 02:35:08 PM »
62% ISTP
12% ISTJ
5% ESTP
4% ESTJ
4% INTP

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 02:57:11 PM »
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

51% ENFP
20% ENFJ
6% ESFJ
5% INFJ
4% INFP

ENFP - The Inspirer

Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Huh. I dont usually trust personality tests but this one is pretty good. Explains my lust for getting CGRP ideas organized and balancing an awesome gamemode, while working with Stevo to help him with anything he needs.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 02:59:12 PM by Statua »

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 03:50:48 PM »
64% ESTJ
10% ESFJ
7% ESTP
6% ENTJ
6% ISTJ
The Guardian

As an ESTJ, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is internal, where you take things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion.

ESTJs are take-charge people. They have such a clear vision of the way that things should be, that they naturally step into leadership roles. They are self-confident and aggressive. They are extremely talented at devising systems and plans for action, and at being able to see what steps need to be taken to complete a specific task. They can sometimes be very demanding and critical, because they have such strongly held beliefs, and are likely to express themselves without reserve if they feel someone isn't meeting their standards. But at least their expressions can be taken at face-value, because the ESTJ is extremely straight-forward and honest.
http://personalitypage.com/ESTJ.html
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 03:55:00 PM by -hg- leon the reboobler :3 | Ã?¢ »

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 01:30:53 AM »
51% ESTJ
12% ENTJ
11% ISTJ
6% ESTP
6% INTJ

ESTJ - The Guardian

Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

Click here for a detailed description of ESTJ.

I also found this:

ESTJs generally have the following traits:

Natural leaders - they like to be in charge
Value security and tradition
Loyal
Hard-working and dependable
Athletic and wholesome
Have a clear set of standards and beliefs which they live by
No patience with incompetence or inefficiency
Excellent organizational abilities
Enjoy creating order and structure
Very thorough
Will follow projects through to completion
Straight-forward and honest
Driven to fulfill their duties

Surprisingly, the list accurately describes me(at least 95% of it).
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 01:42:54 AM »
38% INTP
16% INFP
15% INTJ
9% INFJ
7% ENTP

INTP - The Thinker

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

That is me to the letter.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 07:15:23 AM »
Mine seems to change between INTJ and INTP however most of the times I've done this test I've gotten INTJ. Always score very high on I and T, and moderate on N. P/J varies.

I do prefer this one though, it's a bit more in-depth and in my opinion has a better analysis.

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 12:02:03 PM »
Mine seems to change between INTJ and INTP however most of the times I've done this test I've gotten INTJ. Always score very high on I and T, and moderate on N. P/J varies.

I do prefer this one though, it's a bit more in-depth and in my opinion has a better analysis.

That one is very in depth but I don't like how subjective some of the questions are.  Sometimes it can be hard to tell what the question really means.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 12:10:22 PM »

That one is very in depth but I don't like how subjective some of the questions are.  Sometimes it can be hard to tell what the question really means.

I could say the same thing about the one you posted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal