Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 4526 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Abortion
« on: July 12, 2014, 06:24:36 AM »
I'll be honest, at first I was pro-choice but now I am turning pro-life. I believe in many "liberal" ideals such as gay rights, but now I'm beginning to understand why abortion is bad. Unless you were raped, you already made the choice to have the baby or not. You have the freedom to do what you want to your body, but YOU made the choice to have sex resulting in you getting pregnant. With the whole "pro-choice", you have already made the choice to have a baby or to not have a baby. Like I said, unless you were raped, then you have already made the choice to have a baby. The people that are for abortion, have already been born. Destroying an eagle egg will land you in prison for 5 years and a $250K fine. At the very least, shouldn't we value human life as much as animal life?

Josh Feurerstein made a point that really hit me hard. "If we are considered dead when our heart stops beating, then shouldn't be be considered alive when it begins?" A human fetus 4-6 weeks after conception has a heartbeat.

I always stood very strong by my pro-choice views but eventually after all of this talk about it, I 100% believe it's wrong to have an abortion.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Abortion
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 06:48:25 AM »
What if the condom breaks? Or what if the girl lies/forgot about taking her pill? Or what if you were simply so drunk that you had sex with a girl after a good night out when you don't even know her further?

When people choose to have an abortion, they don't just choose that because "Yeah fuck it I don't want a baby right now." They choose it because they know they are unable to take care of their own baby. They don't have the money, or time, or wealth. If they were to have a baby, it would suffer a lot worse than if you have an abortion.

There are exceptions though. Like that fucking bitch that purposely got herself pregnant and then took an abortion while recording it and put that on the internet. "Just to test/know if she was able to breed life." People like that should just die themselves.
But if it was an accident, then it's only better to have an abortion than to ruin your babies, your own, and your partners life because you can't take care of it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 06:51:03 AM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 07:17:30 AM »

thats in the board's stickied thread

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 07:32:21 AM »
Fuck, I completely missed that. <.<

But it's a good point though. Discussions like this will just end up in a drama argument between both sides while no one is going to change their mind on it.

Thus, as open as I am for discussion, I think it's for the best if I lock the thread and let it be. People have their own ideas on things and it's just rude to try to pull them out of it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal