Author Topic: Bella Belltower's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Dr. Pepper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bella Belltower's Metropolice Force Application
« on: April 24, 2014, 06:17:55 PM »
Bella Belltower's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Dr. Pepper

IC Character Name: Bella Belltower

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
   Bella Belltower wants to join the Metro-Police Force because they have been very good her. Every-time she was in danger they would help her and provide security. She just wants to do her part, give back to the wonderful men and women of the Metro-Police Force.

She also wouldn't mind the increased food, security and better living conditions in general.  Bella is a person who believes in order and a structured involvement is the best way to control people and assets.
She just wants to be part of something bigger than her, and help the good people of City-45. She just wants to be with people who will care for her, looks out for her. Everyone in the city hated her, two groups wanted her dead, One Vision and Vice Club both wanted her dead for the things she done to them. She is scared, frightened and worried about her safety. These are all the main reason why she wants to join the Metro-Police Force. 

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Will not steal, thinker, trustworthy.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Metropolice Force to be like for you and your character.
I'm expecting the Metro-police Force to be a mixture of WorldWar2 Era Gestapo policing and Soviet era policing in the Eastern world after the collapse of the 3rd Reich. My char does not really know what to expect, but she thinks it's going to be like an Authoritarian government law-enforcement. She's hoping for a brotherhood of people who watch out and protect each other.

She's expecting to get more food and have better living conditions.
She knows she's going to have to do things she would go against like, hurting people and punishing UN-law-full citizens. That's all she is really expecting.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Bella Belltower was born on 1993 in small-town in Sparrow's point, Maryland, United-States. Her father, Charles Belltower worked in the local factory, Bethlehem steel. It was a steel factory, Second largest in the United-States. In Bella's early life her mother died of cancer and her abusive father was left to take care of her. Years later of being abused and beaten by her father, she admitted her self into Child protection services. She lived lived in foster care, she hated foster care. She had no friends and no one loved her. Three years later when she's Twelve she was adopted by a new family, the Adams. The Adams family loved her and took care of her. She was in a good school, had a good live and had some friends too.

Years later in High-School, Bella got into a lot of trouble with drugs and alcohol. She was an addict on cocaine and morphine. When her foster family found about her drug use they admitted her into a facility where drug addicts go to get un-addicted. She had a tough time with her addiction problem, but she finally came clean after a 3 years.  It's now 2011, she's clean off drugs. She rented an apartment and has two dogs to take care of. She is finally getting her life back on track, then her apartment catches fire, her two dogs are killed in the fire. Bella makes it out of the fire with no scratches, she is depressed, homeless and has nothing to live for.

After four years of living on the streets and begging for money, The seven hour war happened. She was scared. After the seven hour war, she was rounded up and sent to city-8 in Japan. She lived there for a few months until a giant storm came and destroyed the city and a lot of the people who lived there. Bella was sent to City-45 to live the rest of her life in peace, so she thought. After a few weeks of getting used to the normal life in City-45, she was assaulted and raped by a unknown man. That was the last straw for Bella Belltower... That leave her here today, applying for a spot in the Metro-police Force.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes, He committed suicide in RP.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
3 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Almost 3 years

4. What Time zone are you in?
UTC/GMT -5 hours

5. In what country do you live?
United-States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On a serious city RP server. Me and a group of people successfully heisted with out law-enforcement intervention.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Bella Belltower
CID: 07405
Height: 5'8
Hair Colour Dark brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 123lbs
Mental Distinctions: Will think the possilbe consequences/outcomes of the actons she will do.
Mental Defects: Gets upset/angry easy
Mental Advantages: Remains calm under pressure and stress.
Notable Qualities: Fast runner, perfect eyesight.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
N/A

2. Do you regularly eat Metropolice Force Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I... Bella Belltower are willing to give my life to the Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Metropolice Force Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I accept all actions performed and responsibilities.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal to the UU and all of her doings

6. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
Want to do my part, keep the city safe from the non-pro Combine city populous. Up hold the laws and regulations that the wonderful universal-union has given us.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Bella Belltower hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 08:50:41 PM by Dr. Pepper »

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bella Belltower's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 08:45:34 AM »
UNIT: 807
DIVSION: ECHO
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Bella Belltower
Citizen Identification Number: 07405

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.MPF.ECHO-OfC.807
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

// Welcome back, 716!

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bella Belltower's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 06:26:57 PM »
UNIT: 807
DIVISION: ECHO
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...