Author Topic: Harriet Wolfe's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Many Potatoes

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Harriet Wolfe's Metropolice Force Application
« on: April 23, 2014, 04:49:53 PM »
Harriet Wolfe's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Many Potatoes

IC Character Name: Harriet Wolfe

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
She doesn't want to be useless to society any more. She wishes to serve the Union. She wants to be treated like a human, not a piece of trash.

She also believes that the Union will treat her better, than her fellow citizens. She wonders if there is a better life than her own, so she decided to join the Union. Her life before the 7 Hour War, was probably worse than the one she has right now. She wants to take any chance she can get to improve it.

Because of her past, with being a mechanic and all, she wishes to construct and develop items. She hopes that she will get more of a chance to do so, in the Metropolice. She does not have the tools required to tinker with things as a citizen.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Honest, devoted, adventurous, cooperative

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Metropolice Force to be like for you and your character.
Well, some of my friends are in the MPF. I hope to get some RP chances with them. As well as some citizens. She thinks joining the MPF will lead to great things, she hopes to meet new people, and talk to them, she'll take any chance she'll get to meet new people.

I think the training will lead to some good RP. RPing with other units would be great, I never get the chance to. I am hoping to get my character in GRID, so I can have some nice PassiveRP. Overall, I think it will be a nice experience, for both me and Harriet.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Harriet Wolfe was born in Cork, Ireland. She grew up with an abusive father. Her mother is dead. Her father spent all their money on alcohol and cigars, so they didn't have any money for food. She was starving all the time, she stole money from her father to buy food for herself, leaving a bit for her dad. Her father was a mechanic, he did manage to stay sober on the job, so he did bring in money. Harriet stole thirty or forty pounds every time, her father never noticed, as he was always to drunk.

When she grew to be eighteen, she got a job at her father's auto shop. She gained enough money to move out and get her own flat. Harriet was very anti-social. She never knew what group to get in to, so she didn't try. During the Seven Hours War her father was gunned down in front of her, she hid well enough that the Combine couldn't find her. She hid there for days, she got hungry so she decided to go out.

After the Seven Hour War, she decided to start talking to people, considering they were all the same. The initial city she was in was City One. Her only friend James, was killed. She moped around for weeks, then she decided to work along side the Union, she didn't want the same thing to happen to her. She forgot how to, tinker and work with things, as she hasn't done it in years. She met another named Jerry. They were the best of friends, they got along immaculately. When she got transferred from City One, to City Forty-Five they were separated. Never to see each other again. She was in City Forty-Five for a couple months, then she decided to apply for the Metropolice Force.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Almost 2 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
-5 EST

5. In what country do you live?
Canada

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When I formed the resistance group One Vision. Not really well known, but this was a few days ago. My character stepped down as leader, though.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Harriet Wolfe
CID: 17563
Height: 5'7"
Hair Colour Blonde
Eye Colour: Gray
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 133lbs
Mental Distinctions: Finish the job, at any cost.
Mental Defects: Can be violent, unmerciful.
Mental Advantages: Quick thinker, intelligent.
Notable Qualities: Able to run fast, able to fight.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Metropolice Force Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes. Long live the glorious Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Metropolice Force Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
I think joining the MPF will be a nice experience. Keeping people in line is a great thing. I think the Union is glorious so, I want to serve it. Feel like I'm a part of it.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Harriet Wolfe hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

EDIT: I put one paragraph for number 3, I put in another. Extended question 1 and 3.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 08:20:50 AM by Many Potatoes »
HL2RP Characters:

Leonard Lohrenz|Alive|Hiding from the MPF|
Cecilia Jones|Alive|Sitting in the plaza|
C45.MPF.GRID-04.188|Alive|Training|
Robert Norton|Alive|Sitting around|

Former HL2RP Characters:

Cecilia Brown|Dead|RIP|
Maurice Bowman|Dead|A good spy he was|
James Denton|Dead|UPA, don't do it|
Herman Guthrie|Dead|Rapist|

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Harriet Wolfe's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 08:01:52 AM »
UNIT: 807
DIVSION: ECHO
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Harriet Wolfe
Citizen Identification Number: 17563

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.MPF.ECHO-OfC.807
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 08:48:36 AM by Khub »

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Harriet Wolfe's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 10:38:31 AM »
UNIT: 807
DIVISION: ECHO
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...