Author Topic: Leng He's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1395 times)

Leng He's Metropolice Force Application
« on: April 20, 2014, 02:25:59 PM »
Leng He's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: ''The mystorious EnGie''

IC Character Name: Leng He

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
 I want to join CP because I want to serve the people better and get better food and to get better lifestyle in general, and better luxury. also I want citizens to know they're place here. I will keep them in line, Keep them safe from Exogen breaches, anticitizens, and necrotics.
I will protect my fellow officers as they will do to me.  I will be as loyal as I can to my commanding officers. I will strive to be my best.

I will show honor, friendship, and loyalty to my fellow comrades. I will try to keep citizens fairly happy with their lives. I will follow orders when given. I will never complain. I'll be obedient to my commanding officers.

I will protect and serve everybody around me. I will never go rouge. I will never kill unless direct orders are given. I arrest citizens for no reason. I will never try to kill another officer for any reason.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
(Absent Minded, Artistic, Loyal, Lawful, Trustful, friendly, , frugal,)

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Metropolice Force to be like for you and your character.
 I think it will be hard a first but when I rise up in rank it might become gradually easier. I think  it might be hard to maintain control over the citizens and the rising resistance groups. I think it might be a little harder because the author Cp's keep bugging new recruits. I think the jobs I might have are patrolling, arresting, shooting, guarding, eating, sleeping. I might have to try to not to kill anyone.

This job might be alright because you gain the qualifications to run bunny hop and to arrest anyone you see. I think the perks are killing, beating, and talking. I'll also have the qualifications to break down doors. also I have the qualification to carry a weapon. And the ability to shoot to injure.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
 Hello, my name is Leng He. I was Relocated from City 08 with my sister But she is now dead because she has been shot by a CP for I think she resisted arrest, I was born in City 08 5 years Before the union was established, I used to work as a chef, but when the combine started the 7 hour war My store was destroyed and I had to find a brand new job, So I got a new job as an janitor to work in the apartments in City 08.I never had the intention to join the CP's until one day. I was working in the apartments when the city was told to lock down so me and my sister ran to my home and I took my tiny TV and hid in the basement and we had to stay there for about 6-8 weeks and we saw a very large resistance army raiding the city until one afternoon a small group of CP units came to my home and told us the city was not safe anymore and made us get into an A.P.C to take us to the train station to relocated everyone to a different city and I got relocated here, City 45. I heard the city was completely destroyed and the resistance swept the city and took down the Combine HQ then all the remaining citizens were forced to join the resistance. my sister was gone for a while then I found her sleeping near the train then we departed to City  45 and started a new life.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About A week

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Yes

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 1 hour

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

5. In what country do you live?
North America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I don't have one.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Leng He
CID: 93544
Height: 5 ft. 9
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 203 Pounds
Mental Distinctions: Eats very fast,Does not eat much.
Mental Defects: Eats bugs when food is scarce.
Mental Advantages: Knows what to do during a fire fight, never complains.
Notable Qualities: Quick,strong,Very intelligent,left Handed.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Metropolice Force Issued Rations?
No

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Metropolice Force Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
 I want to keep the union at full power uncontrollable from the resistance, and to serve my people.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Leng He hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Leng He's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 03:08:54 PM »
UNIT: 562
DIVSION: ECHO
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Leng He>
Citizen Identification Number: #####

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| MPF Application cycles are currently closed.
A minimum post count of 10 is required for non-gold/vip members.
||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C18.MPF.ECHO-DvL.562
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal