Author Topic: Vegas' Authorization Application  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Vegas' Authorization Application
« on: April 17, 2014, 01:09:12 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Vegas
How long have you been roleplaying? (can be any game): 4-5 years
How long have you been playing Garry's Mod serious roleplay?: 4-5 years

Character Section

Authorization(s): Capital D, T flags, c flags (adv dupe and adv. tooltrust, and chairs)

Name: Ideally flags would be global.
Affiliation: 1 CWU, 1 MPF, 1 Resistance, 1 freelance.

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations. N/A

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects? +Ability to save Cafe setups/furniture, as well as offices and kitchens.
+Ability to make cafes easier using stacker, and make things look symmetrical using precision alignment.
+Ability to make offices using chairs, instead of having to stand behind my desk.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?  I plan to establish cafes without having to spend an extra 10-15 minutes each time to set them up, as well as being able to furnish offices/kitchens without having to reset everything. I will also make things look neater thanks to adv. tooltrust.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s)) No.

Extra Notes (optional): Seeing as how I am able to get a Metropolice Unit and a CWU worker, as well as the responsibility of being the 'leader' of the leading slums group, I believe I can handle the ability to use the Adv. Duplicator/Adv. Tooltrust flags without abusing them. Chairs explain themselves, they're just chairs, and it will also allow me to manipulate chair props using my physgun to make offices look better.

EDIT: Added T to applied flags

EDIT2: Added c to applied flags

EDIT3: Made D flags global.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:45:50 PM by Vegas »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Vegas' Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 03:49:12 AM »
Not sure why there isn't already an application for these flags but nonetheless I support.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 08:12:45 PM »
i dont see anything wrong with it, support here since this has been here for a while

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 07:44:45 PM »
Considering that this has been reviewed by two other (one ex) admin and myself and seems okay to pass, considering I know Vegas and trust him not to abuse this power, I'll accept it for now, please use it responsibly bro.

EDIT: Whoops got mixed up with my auths / what apps I can accept or not. My bad, this is still up for discussion then.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 08:26:40 PM by [CA] KiwieeEh »
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal