Author Topic: Models and character height  (Read 2366 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Models and character height
« on: April 15, 2014, 04:49:48 PM »
You like never suggest things lol. I'd like to see what you want to suggest.

Because the hl2rp is dying, we must resort to more script based things. While I don't like it, I know that doing so will give the server a chance because at this rate, the server is going to die and things are getting desparate ok. Desparate times call for desparate measures. I also didn't want to suggest this stuff because I have a very, very strong feeling that no one will listen to me so what's the point but statua said to so I will.

Simple as 1, 2, and 3. Add in more models. Faces too. There should also be some way were we can set our characters height so you can physically see a difference between two citizens. Would help with immersion and hopefully help te server in the long run.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Models and character height
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 05:02:05 PM »
With the new addition of PAC to the server, you're able to make your model slightly smaller/larger to simulate height.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 05:04:05 PM »
What about for non-pac users? What if there was a way you could input your character height up to a limit and it would automatically change it?

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 05:07:15 PM »
What about for non-pac users? What if there was a way you could input your character height up to a limit and it would automatically change it?

This. During character creation you would input the height and inches of your character, with obvious restrictions. New players won't have PAC as from what I understand, you need to apply for it. Give them a reason to stay and play.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 06:31:32 PM »
new player models are already a planned feature

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 08:35:55 AM »
new player models are already a planned feature
This. We're going to use the TnB model pack to bring in some new citizen models, if you have any next packs to suggest then please post them here.

I'll consider this, but I'd need to redo the way how PAC restrictions currently work to allow some outfits to be applied (i.e. the height adjustment) while others wouldn't.

New players won't have PAC as from what I understand, you need to apply for it. Give them a reason to stay and play.
PAC is a feature only available to Gold Members.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal