Author Topic: CW: Phase Four  (Read 4392 times)

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CW: Phase Four
« on: April 14, 2014, 08:20:50 PM »
I suggest we make a server running Phase Four. It's a fun gamemode, and if we administrate it properly, it can be semi-serious. You can RP or not if you want. It's relatively easy to modify from what I've seen, you can add armors and guns to it. The basis is it's DarkRP, but with armor and on Clockwork.
It's rather easy to administrate, most of the population will be AFKing with printers. It'd be a split off of fully serious RP and into semi-serious roleplay. The idea is, you can choose whether or not to roleplay if we go with semi-serious.
Vote and explain your thoughts below, this is not an official poll unless Rofl decides he wants it.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CW: Phase Four
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 09:38:17 PM »
I have no idea what Phase Four is. All I saw was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bZ4v1yPn5M and it looked super dumb.

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 10:10:12 PM »
I have no idea what Phase Four is. All I saw was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bZ4v1yPn5M and it looked super dumb.
DarkRP with guns.
Fun if semi/entirely serious, bad if its just people running around without using any RP.
The video in question looks like the latter.
I've had amazing experiences with it in the past, and it's what got me into serious roleplay.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 10:07:09 PM »
Please, yes.  I loved this gamemode a LONG time ago.   It was a lot more free flowing then HL2:RP but also pertained some of it's features.  Factions that are made by players where the best to play around in.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal