Roll the Dice (RTD)

Author Topic: Roll the Dice (RTD)  (Read 10958 times)

Offline Hazard Time

  • i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2,862
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2014, 12:42:58 AM »
Name:  Antimony the Third
Sex:  Female
Race (can be not a human):  Human
Inventory:  Old matchlock pistol, rusty saber, small satchel
Strengths:  One-handed marksmanship, adept with sabers, eloquent
Weakness:  Low charisma vs lower classes, no skill unarmed, apathy

Offline Vegas

  • Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
  • *
  • Posts: 267
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2014, 12:57:40 AM »
Rollan for Hazard's char and everyone else
Antimony walks into town, attempting to look elegant in their [3] raggedy clothing, a husk of a matchlock pistol in your hand. They have the handle of a saber and a satchel with a hole in the bottom. In their rags of clothing, they have [95] gold, from selling her body in the past town.

U'han: [13+1=14] After sniffing out the second best piece of meat and purchasing it for a measely 3 gold, you set off towards the noises. You quickly arrive at the edges of a bazaar.

Gerry: [19] You ask about the equipment. He says 'Oy goyim, not a problem.' and lays all of the gear out. 'Fiteen shekels for the chest plate, oy. Ten fer the helmet. I'll give ye the rest in a bundle fer 15, and throw in a free use of the greendstone. Ferty gold all en all, oy.' The merchant rubs his hands together.

Hodon: [11+1=12] You munch down some of the salted meat, enjoying it. [5/5 fullness]. You leave camp, looking about. As soon as you step out, an elk about fifty feet away notices you and bolts into the forest. No chance of catching it now, but at least you know there's game about.

Asameir: [11] You step out into the town and begin searching about. You end up outside a jewish man's general store, and a look inside would tell you that there is a royal scribe making a deal.

Hanker: [13] You roam the bazaar, searching about. On your trip around, you see [1] magical stall and [2] backalley stores.

Tony: [[1]] You begin to walk towards the corner, and suddenly release a berserk cry. You crush the carrier pidgeon in your massive fist, and turn about. You begin pounding your chest, but mid-turn you twist your ankle. You keep hollering as you fall.
Spoiler for Hiden:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WSe9ugpXIw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WSe9ugpXIw</a>

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

  • The Lag Queen
  • *
  • Posts: 213
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 01:00:47 AM »
Hanker checks out dem magics.


"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

Offline Hazard Time

  • i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2,862
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 01:01:05 AM »
Antimony decides to visit any stalls selling much nicer clothing than what she is wearing now.  At least she can still pretend to have some dignity left.

Offline Statua

  • INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 4,243
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2014, 01:07:56 AM »
Gerry accepts the deal, laying 40 gold on the counter "Many thanks." He puts on his chest plate, sharpens his carving knife, sticks the tools in the ruck, and puts his ruck over his shoulder. He carries the helmet under his arm.

Gerry ventures out of the shop, in search for Hanker.


Offline This is Red

  • The best color in the world is  not red.
  • VIP
  • *
  • Posts: 113
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2014, 01:22:58 AM »
The hooded being watches slyly as the man who now adorned a reasonably impressive set of armor set off into the streets. Asameir quickly identifies the man as one of the adventurers that had signed on to best the evil that plagues the land. Finding him to be as good of a target as any, as well as not knowing where anyone else is, he decides to follow the man about as he goes along his way.
oh

Offline NRK

  • *
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2014, 09:19:09 AM »
Dagwanoenyent, Lord of Destruction and Chaos looks for a bank. After a while of not having them, Dagwanoenyent imitates his demon horns with his fingers like only a true tyrant can.
God Bless the Greatest Country on Earth

Offline Vegas

  • Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
  • *
  • Posts: 267
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2014, 11:43:31 PM »
Lets-a-roll-a!

Hanker: [17] You walk up to the stall, and a man behind the stall greets you. A glance about would show you that he has all kinds of magic things. Wands, staffs, scrolls, enchanted rings. An engraving above the counter reads 'ASK ME ABOUT ENCHANTMENTS, 15 GOLD A PIECE'. He smiles down at you. 'A pauper? Are you certain you can afford this?'

Antimony: [4] You stumble about, failing to find any form of store. You accidentally stumble into the wrong part of town, large orcs smiling down at you.

Gerry: [14] You accept his deal, purchasing the items. You have 6 gold left. The carving knife, freshly sharpened, now provides +1 to combat rolls and carving/engraving rolls. The armor, together, gives +2 defense. As you step out, you notice a hooded figure watching you. (Roll for overreaction) [5-2=3] You begin to hyperventilate, walking away quickly. You see him following you, and begin to feel light-headed. After a couple of minutes of walking, you pass out, hitting your head on the paved road.

Asameir: [14] You notice the finely-robed man make his deal, and then walk out of the store. He looks at you as he leaves, and then begins to walk away, his posture slowly breaking, he is visibly shaking. After a little bit, he suddenly passes out on the road, knocking his head.

Dagwa: [19] You walk down the street, fingers at your forehead making demon horns, looking like a tyrant. People on the side of the road shoot you odd looks, but you soon enough find the primary bank of the town. It looks rather high-class.

Offline Hazard Time

  • i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
  • *
  • Posts: 2,862
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2014, 11:49:07 PM »
Upon realizing that she has stumbled into a working class neighborhood, Antimony III decides that the best course of action is to negotiate her way back to the fair and continue looking for a clothing stall.  Dignity will be hers again, by God!

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

  • The Lag Queen
  • *
  • Posts: 213
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2014, 12:26:22 AM »
Hanker talks gibberish in goblin before talking in common. "What enchant rings and stabs you have? What enchants you have? I go buy to more respect."


"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

Offline This is Red

  • The best color in the world is  not red.
  • VIP
  • *
  • Posts: 113
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2014, 12:32:41 AM »
"Huh." Asameir commented, his only response to the fully-grown man passing out. He moves over to the man, beginning to search through his person, emptying out pockets for lose change and the such. More important then cash, Asameir searches for any such documents pertaining to the quest Gerry and his fellows have set on.
oh

Offline Statua

  • INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 4,243
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2014, 03:03:05 AM »
Gerry falls, smacking his head. Naturally, his helmet falls from his arm free to go wherever. (Roll for head damage to see if and when he wakes up and roll where the helmet went) Asameir finds 6 gold to take. There are no documents as of yet that are of interest.

Out of Character for OOC:
You die first Red


Offline Dixon

  • I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • *
  • Posts: 165
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2014, 07:49:52 PM »
Name: Orion
Sex:  Male
Race (can be not a human):  Minotaur
Inventory: Strong chain, rusted two-handed axe and a large machete which is hardly rusty.
Strengths: Trained with melee weapons and skillful with the chain, very tough and extremely strong, charge attack and very rusted steel armor with no helmet.
Weakness:  Rage makes him uncontrollable and doesn't think about actions nor any tactical attack -
slow (the armor making him slightly more slower), very big temper.
Class: Warrior
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 11:04:57 PM by Dixon - 99P »

Offline Misty is kinda Mittens

  • ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
  • *
  • Posts: 140
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2014, 10:33:43 PM »
Look for best smelling objects

Offline Vegas

  • Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
  • *
  • Posts: 267
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Roll the Dice (RTD)
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2014, 10:59:58 PM »
Rolling for Dixon's char
Orion walks into town, his head lowered. He [9] wears a tattered large black cloak with cloth pants, with an iron chain in his pocket, lightly dusted with rust. The chain provides +1 to attacks when using it, and the clothing provides no stats. In his pocket is [45] gold.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal