Author Topic: Underdone, and/or Noobulator's Resident Evil gamemodes.  (Read 4483 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Underdone, and/or Noobulator's Resident Evil gamemodes.
« on: April 08, 2014, 02:51:53 PM »
I was thinking about these two particular gamemodes sometime yesterday, and I actually have some pretty awesome nostalgia with it. And I honestly want to play them again. So here's the idea: let's host it IF someone, anyone at all still has these gamemodes anywhere.

Underdone:
- It's a MMORPG that doesn't require any certain amount of players for you to have fun and progress in the game. Meaning there is NO reason for people not to join other than simply not wanting to play. So this reason alone gives CG a chance to slightly grow it's playerbase.
- More donation options = Roflwaffle more money = No more "Lel low on server bill again pls donate".
- It is extremely easy to develop. As in, adding more quests and items. Practically anyone can do it as long as you have the proper format and tools for it. (Which I can make a guide for.) Thus, allow people to create their own items and quests, send them over to a developer (I can volunteer for that) for approval, and add it to the server.

Noobulator's Resident Evil
- It's a personal gamemode and might be long gone and never to be found again.
- IF we are able to obtain it, it's an awesome gamemode that gives people some more fun while they are bored of HL2RP or whatever.
- Once again it gives more donation options.

Yeah ok, thoughts? I have my doubts we would be able to obtain Resident Evil gamemode, but I'm sure Underdone would be amazing to have once again.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 02:53:27 PM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Underdone, and/or Noobulator's Resident Evil gamemodes.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 03:47:48 PM »
Underdone was certainly a hot game mode at one point, i remember pouring hours in to the game and I reckon that if its still popular we could expand the playerbase by hosting a server with the gamemode. (easily better than having a sandbox server that no one joins)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 06:50:03 PM »
I'm open to underdone. Does anyone have a working copy(or even a broken one, nothing we can't fix)?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 07:18:08 PM by Alaskan Thunderfuck »
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 07:04:01 PM »
I don't have it, but I play on an underdone server right now whenever hl2rp is dead (protip: always). It's very fun, and you can play it at your own pace, partying up is optional. I'd play on it if we make it.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 04:54:55 AM »
I'm open to underdone. Does anyone have a working copy(or even a broken one, nothing we can't fix)?
There is a old GM12 Underdone available on garrysmod.org (Lol who even still goes there). But I'm sure with a bit of google, we might be able to find a GM13 version.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 02:05:39 PM »
I'd like to see Underdone. Apparently, so did a lot of other people in this thread here.

Sent from my [REDACTED] using Tapatalk 2.

READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal