Author Topic: Jesus was an Alien  (Read 5104 times)

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jesus was an Alien
« on: April 04, 2014, 01:12:46 AM »
Cmon. He had to be an alien. Enough people believe he was real. So how about he was just an alien. The aliens devised a religion that they're species "Jesus" would preach. This religion would help Humans realize that they cant murder each other, and have to treat each other as we would want to be treated. Their new religion would give hope, and something for these dumb humans to believe in. So the only way they could get us to believe it was to send Jesus, another alien, to perform tricks and spread the gospel.

*side note: this conspiracy actually exists. I'm just too tired to go further*
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:18:28 AM by Channy »
ok

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jesus was an Alien
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 01:18:47 AM »
Uhhh.....ok

In all honesty, I believe Jesus was real and did exist, however I believe he was neither the "Son of God" nor an alien.  He was just a normal human being who thought that we should all be nice to each other and ended up getting nailed to a tree for it.  I cannot tell if you were trying to provoke serious discussion or just trolling.

Offline CrunchyKhaos

• This furniture set is only 99$
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 01:20:28 AM »
Humans will evolve to have similarities (not textbook description of course) of a grey alien, loss of hair, nails, larger brains, paler and thinner skin, less body fat, weaker smaller structures, possibly larger and more capable eyes, our fingers and structure will also change to match a species that is meant more for crafting tools than surviving on our own, all will change and we will no longer be what we call human, this is our true evolution. This will all of course have reason, loss of hair due to our heating systems and we will no longer need the primitive heating, nails were also a mere survival tool which will be lost in the lack of purpose, we will obviously be outdoors less, and very frail from little to no physical strain, body fat is becoming less useful to us due to the highly advancing technology, and we will become what we have always feared.

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 01:23:35 AM »
Uhhh.....ok

In all honesty, I believe Jesus was real and did exist, however I believe he was neither the "Son of God" nor an alien.  He was just a normal human being who thought that we should all be nice to each other and ended up getting nailed to a tree for it.  I cannot tell if you were trying to provoke serious discussion or just trolling.

No I was serious. I consider the possibility he could have been an alien. This might be because it's 1:23am. It's an actual theory out there. Thought it was interesting.
ok

Offline CrunchyKhaos

• This furniture set is only 99$
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 01:24:24 AM »
Honestly he could have just been a man, or an alien, or the son of God for all we know, but I know that Jesus, or some other outside force influenced us as humans to survive with tools, and it will change humans in the long run, he could have been an alien, or even the first man to find them, the theory of aliens influencing humankind goes far beyond just Jesus, who has many possibilities.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 02:20:50 AM »
This is preposterous. Not the kind of topic that belongs in Table Talk. Locked.
Live free or die

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal