Author Topic: Royals Auth App  (Read 3189 times)

Offline Royal.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Royals Auth App
« on: March 25, 2014, 05:36:39 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name:[CcuberootsymbolG]Royal
How long have you been roleplaying? (can be any game): Around 3 years
How long have you been playing Garry's Mod serious roleplay?: Around 1.5 Years

Character Section

Authorization(s): I wish to make a character with the name "Crow" And get the playermodel switched, as I wish to passiveRP and fly around making nests and trying to scavenge food.

Name:Crow
Affiliation: A bird.

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.  On the 20/9/2015 an Black Crow was born in an nest situated in the rural area of C18, Also known as D2, The crow was perky and was weak, It relied on its mother, Who was also an crow to dawn on him, Every day the bird feasted on worms, or scavenged leftovers from the CWU Shops, 1 Year later the Crow, who was now 1, Learnt how to fly with his father and mothers help, He soared above C18 a few times before returning back to his nest, But one dark night in C18, The time roughly around 3AM, His Mother and Father went out to scavenge food, They were flying around C18 and found some leftover Donut crust from the FOTO Store, they began to eat some and save some for the baby, On the way home after the donut the mother eat is digested, the bird needed to shit, unfortunately the Crow chose a bad place at a bad time, The bird sat on-top of an MPF unit's head, As the MPF Unit got angry, He shot some shots into the air, The mother was hit and killed and fell to the ground at a brisk pace, The father was shot in his wing, he was able to fly for around 2 minutes or so, but then dropped out of the sky, The next day the crew was worried, its parents still hadn't returned, So now it's here, trying to scavenge for food alone in the big, dark city called C18.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects? It will give my character the ability to use props to fly as to Roleplay flying, or if another way is needed for me to fly, i am fine with that.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
 I plan to bring passiverp to the city, and hopefully start up a little family

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s)) No.

Extra Notes (optional): None.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:45:51 PM by [C???G] Royal »

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Royals Auth App
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 06:07:00 PM »
Sorry, but I'm unable to support an application which doesn't have correct grammar/punctuation in it.

Offline Royal.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 06:35:15 PM »
I fixed most errors, if you see any more just let me know and i will fix asap, i just really want this accepted to add for some awesome passiverp for me and others

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 06:52:56 PM »
theres still a lot of errors in it

Offline Royal.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 07:05:09 PM »
theres still a lot of errors in it

If you see any errors, let me know

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 07:08:14 PM »
and i did let you know lol, i still see errors

Offline Royal.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 07:19:05 PM »
I meant let me know what the errors were exactly, so I  can correct them

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 07:24:24 PM »
proof read everything in your application and fix the spelling errors and grammar errors

Offline Misty is kinda Mittens

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 08:23:13 PM »
Were you not on the server today with a friend and your friend got banned for not following what an admin said?

Offline Royal.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 08:41:38 PM »
Were you not on the server today with a friend and your friend got banned for not following what an admin said?

He wasnt my friend, He joined off an TTT Server we play, I had TOLD him to follow the rules, but he didnt. I dont see why that has anything to do with me being a crow tho.

Post Auto-Merged: March 25, 2014, 08:46:16 PM
And should've fixed most of them, and ran it by a grammar checker also.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:46:16 PM by [C???G] Royal »

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 11:43:52 PM »
This application has been declined.

On the 20/9/2015 an Black Crow was born in an nest situated in the rural area of C18, Also known as D2 ,(District 2 is not a rural area, you are thinking of the Outlands), The crow was perky and was weak, It relied on its mother, Who was also an crow to dawn on him, Every day the bird feasted on worms, or scavenged leftovers from the CWU Shops

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal