Author Topic: Chris Fangs's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Chris Fangs's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 21, 2014, 08:25:22 PM »
Chris Fangs's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Nicknero1405

IC Character Name: Chris Fangs

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Ever since Chris Fangs entered the city, he always stood up to the Metropolice Force. He believes in evolution and thinks that the invasion of the combine is the next step towards human evolution and technology. He therefor thinks that not going along with them and joining them in their forces is like wanting to stop grow older. Although it seems to be a strange step into the future, he believes it's a step he has to make. And the fact the citizen life itself is pretty bad gives him enough reason and courage to get through with this and give it his best to achieve his goal into joining the Metropolice Force.

Of course you cannot just step up and join whenever you like. You have to actually do work, and gain the Union's trust before they let you into their forces. So Chris Fangs does exactly this. He obeys whatever order he gets thrown at him from any unit on duty. He shows his very best towards them and tries to help wherever he can. May it be cleaning up some junk, or possibly repairing random things within the apartment complex. He also snitches on other people who seem to be against the Union. This gains him some more trust from the Union, but he loses respect from fellow citizens though.

Because of his actions and his constant ratting people out, he lost any possible friend he might had, and people began to dislike him. Which makes sense, because no one likes to get ratted out. Specially if you are planning to do something that might be considered an anti-citizen activity. But Chris didn't care to much. He did however see this as a point of no return. He MUST join the Union now. If he doesn't, he might end up getting attacked or worse, even killed by everyone he ever ratted out. So for the sake of his own life, he decides to write an application in an attempt to finally follow his dream in joining the ranks of the MPF.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Chris Fangs is mainly calm, easy, trustworthy to the MPF but betrayal to certain citizens, good listener, and fairly quickly to learn.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Metropolice Force to be like for you and your character.
Chris Fangs expects the Metropolice Force to be his next step into evolution. He is certain that being part of the Union means a bright future for himself. Not just because it is clear that the Union is far superior than humans in general, but just because he sees no more future in himself as human being. Ever since the Union invaded earth, the humans have been moving backwards in evolution. Become dumber, weaker, and less population week after week.

After joining the Metropolice Force, Chris expects to first adept himself as a new identity. Learning the basics and norms as a unit, and eventually become better and stronger withing the sector. It's a whole new world of opportunities for me and my character both in an IC and OOC factor.

The main reason why I want to join the MPF as a new recruit is because it brings some really awesome RP for myself and others who I get involved with. I love RPing an actual 'citizen-in-uniform' recruit. And eventually develop my character to become better as he grows in ranks.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Before the 7 hour war

Chris was seen as the friendly neighbor type of guy. He seems to be helpful towards others, and generally leading a good life. He had a wife and two kids of 12 and 8 years old. He had a well paid job in a machine factory as mechanical engineer. Although he loved his job, he wished he had some more free time to spend with his family. In weekends he usually tried to come up with ideas what he could do with his family. Like going out into the city for various of things, or just going to some kind of amusement park for his kids to enjoy their time.
One time however during a visit in the shopping mall, something horrible happened. Chris's younger kid wandered off somewhere into a crowded area where Chris has no line of sight on him. It seems like he was wandering towards the exit to the parking lot outside. Before Chris managed to go after him and stop him, a car accident happened and the younger child died on the spot.
Ever since then, Chris and his family have been slowly diving apart. At first it was just awkward silence most of the time. But after a while, his wife decided to move out with the elder child and leave him behind. Because of this, he was no longer able to pay his rent, and had to move out to a smaller and cheaper apartment. From that day on forth, he changed so much. From a always happy friendly neighbor type of guy, he changed to a somewhat depressed lonely man. He was always busy in his apartment researching all kinds of things. No one really knew what he was doing in there, as he never really got out unless it was required for groceries or other stuff.

After the 7 hour war

Chris was put into a city that doesn't seem familiar to him at all. He always used to live in less crowded places far away from busy cities. But this more seems like a really crowded city with walls and tall buildings everywhere. It gave Chris the impression he was locked up away in some kind of box. In a sense, that is actually kind of true. He doesn't have the choice to leave. And even if he had, it wouldn't be the smartest idea considering the condition of earth after the invasion of not one, but two intelligent spicies.
Although it was difficult, Chris tried to make the best out of everything. He is really into human evolution, and the whole portal storm and 7 hour war events seems to be a sign of an ultimate change into evolution in Chris's eyes. Evolution is what Chris has been studying on in his apartment back in the past, and it seems to have come in good use after all.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
I have had multiple MPF chars in the past. GRID DvL, CmD, a few OTA units, Scanners, and also a SYNTH hunter for a while. They were removed either due to inactivity because I quit playing HL2RP. Or because the server simply ended. Currently I have a GRID DvL again.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
I can't recall on the year exactly, but I'm sure somewhat about 5-6 years for sure.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Depending what level of 'serious'. I have been RPing on Pulsar Effect's serious servers for about 1-2 years before they went down. Then on Orange Cosmos for another 2 years or so, although I don't really call that serious, lol. And the previous time CG had a HL2RP server I played on that for quite a while. (Not sure how long though.)

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I'd be hitting my 3 year milestone in a few days. ;)

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT +1

5. In what country do you live?
The Netherlands

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I can't really choose between two of my characters on the old CG HL2RP server.
Either Christine 'Fox' Jellfish, who has a really interesting development. (Which I doubt I have to say much about. Because really, who doesn't know her?)
Or my CCA unit, which was GRID from 04 all the way to DvL, and eventually CmD. I used to torture people all the time. And the things I did (Which I usually stole the idea from some other guys.) was just crazy. If you would videotape it, it would belong of Bestgore or something.
But yeah, those were my greatest RP experience, and memory.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Chris Fangs
CID: 545
Height: 5"9'
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 154 lbs
Mental Distinctions: Calm, Honest, and properly follows his duties.
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: N/A
Notable Qualities: Smart on certain subjects, and quick to learn new things.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Metropolice Force Issued Rations?
I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I am.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Metropolice Force Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I always will.

6. Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?
The Union is the future of humanity. I believe my skills and knowledge will be a great addition, and having me within the Civil Authority will be a good thing.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Chris Fangs hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chris Fangs\'s Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 01:21:27 PM »
Accepted for interview

Post Auto-Merged: March 22, 2014, 07:35:16 PM
Interview completed.

Accepted.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 07:35:16 PM by BltElite »