Author Topic: CWU Applications (NEW)  (Read 8414 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CWU Applications (NEW)
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2014, 04:17:06 PM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Lewis Flynn
Civil Identification Digits: 59818
Sex: Male
Height: 6 Feet
Weight: 134

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: UCH Block B - Room B1
Total Loyalist Points: None.

Occupation prior to the Union: No real occupation, but I did work at a small stand once.

How long have you been in City 18?: I was only in City 18 for a brief week before I was chosen to go back to City 8 for relocation. I’ve been in City Eight in the past for about a year, or so.

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: I’ve never been detained.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience. No, I worked at a small family owned shop before.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: To be honest it’s for the other citizens. I hear some say they dislike their rations of which I dissagree on, though I’d like them to be happy so why not sell them some food? Doughnuts, melons, tea, all the stuff like that. I've always loved a small treat from the CWU personally.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: I can find a way to do any task you assign me.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: Well first I’d show him around the plaza tell him the ropes such as the districts, places not to go, and offer him a nice drink. I'd give it to him like a warm welcoming to the city.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: If he required help I would pick up a box of the goods, and help him. If he required more help I would try, and gather some other citizens around to help out.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?: I’d excuse myself from whoever I was talking to, and report it as soon as I could.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Delta1116732

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5254254

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?: I have a character in CWU before. It was back when Purple ran it.
Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens:
* Delta1116732 leans over the counter desk wrapping his hand around his other hand greeting the citizen with a smile. "Afternoon what can I get ya?"
*Citizen* “A couple blue cans of breen?”
* Delta1116732 nods before turning around to the fridge openning it up as he begins to scan the fridge for a couple drinks replying "I believe thats around twelve tokens."
*Citizen* nods before digging into his pocket before pulling out a group of tokens sliding it over across the counter.
* Delta1116732 turns back around placing two ice cold cans onto the counter, and sliding the tokens into his hand before putting them into the register. "Thank you, have a nice day."
*Citizen* slides the two cans into his backpack before beginning to walk off waving goodbye to the worker as he leaves.

- EDIT: Wrote this late at night, fixed up a lot of mistakes.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 07:24:14 PM by Delta1116732 »

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Misty is kinda Mittens

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 08:11:55 AM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Lewis Flynn
Civil Identification Digits: 59818
Height: 6 Feet
Weight: 134

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: UCH Block B - Room B1
Total Loyalist Points: None.

Occupation prior to the Union: No real occupation, but I did work at a small stand once.

How long have you been in City 18?: I was only in City 18 for a brief week before I was chosen to go back to City 8 for relocation. I’ve been in City Eight in the past for about a year, or so.

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: I’ve never been detained.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience. No, I worked at a small family owned shop before.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: To be honest it’s for the other citizens. I hear some say they dislike their rations of which I dissagree on, though I’d like them to be happy so why not sell them some food? Doughnuts, melons, tea, all the stuff like that. I've always loved a small treat from the CWU personally.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: I can find a way to do any task you assign me.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: Well first I’d show him around the plaza tell him the ropes such as the districts, places not to go, and offer him a nice drink. I'd give it to him like a warm welcoming to the city.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: If he required help I would pick up a box of the goods, and help him. If he required more help I would try, and gather some other citizens around to help out.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?: I’d excuse myself from whoever I was talking to, and report it as soon as I could.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Delta1116732

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5254254

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?: I have a character in CWU before. It was back when Purple ran it.
Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens:
* Delta1116732 leans over the counter desk wrapping his hand around his other hand greeting the citizen with a smile. "Afternoon what can I get ya?"
*Citizen* “A couple blue cans of breen?”
* Delta1116732 nods before turning around to the fridge openning it up as he begins to scan the fridge for a couple drinks replying "I believe thats around twelve tokens."
*Citizen* nods before digging into his pocket before pulling out a group of tokens sliding it over across the counter.
* Delta1116732 turns back around placing two ice cold cans onto the counter, and sliding the tokens into his hand before putting them into the register. "Thank you, have a nice day."
*Citizen* slides the two cans into his backpack before beginning to walk off waving goodbye to the worker as he leaves.

- EDIT: Wrote this late at night, fixed up a lot of mistakes.

I took my time in reviewing this because you had stated to me to look it over. Does not make a Misty happy. More or less it was okay. Could be better but I know you can role-play.

Accepted for Interview

Stop by my office and lets have a session - Red

Offline AntiVirus

• DO YOU EVEN ROFL?...
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 11:31:55 PM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Aaron skyler
Civil Identification Digits: 81083
Height: 5.8
Weight: 176 lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: I have no home
Total Loyalist Points: 0

Occupation prior to the Union: Currently studying in the university

How long have you been in City 18?: 3 weeks, 7 days

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: I have not

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience. I have not had any experience with any stuff like that before, however I used to manage a local market. But that was sorta it.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: As I first came to C8 I was walking from the train station and was just walking around and I happen to run into a lovely female Civil workers union member and bumped into her, I said "Oh sorry ma'am, my bad". She looked up at me and said " No.. No its fine, welcome to city 8, are you new around here?" I said yes and she sorta walked me around and showed me where to go and where not to go. I then at that moment felt is if I could change everything in my life and help others who come new to the city and greet them and help them out. since then I have always wanted to join the CWU

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: I couldn't say what I could provide, but I am always willing to grab a hand and work what ever I am told.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I would first walk up to them and greet them in a happy manor, I would then give them a friendly tap on the shoulder and then I would them ask if they were lost and if they needed help or directions and if they were all fine I would show them the way to where they needed to go and then walk off.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: I would most defineatly help them in any way I could as possible, and if anything came to hard or if I needed a pair of extra hands I would ask a fellow CWU member or a citizen if they could help.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?: I would report it to a Metro police unit, because it is not my place to start anything.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: AntiVirus™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5602734

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?: I have not had a CWU character at all yet.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens: There are 2 citizens walking around like they were confused on where they were at, I would immediately walk up to them and ask if they needed any directions or any supplies if they needed them. I would then answer any questions as possible if they had any, I would recommend them stopping on by the Civil workers union place and I would point to where it was. And also if a fellow CWU member was in the same position as me, I would immediately go to them and help them out if they needed it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:46:15 PM by AntiVirus »

Half life 2 roleplay characters \/

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: CWU Applications (NEW)
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 06:26:11 AM »
IC-Section

Uhm... how is this possible?

Aaron skyler's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: AntiVirus™

IC Character Name: Aaron skyler

Your citizen char already joined MPF. So you are no longer able to use him as citizen and apply with anything else. Make a new citizen character and apply with him instead.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2014, 07:28:27 AM »
i don't see anything in the rules IC or OOC regulating what MPF characters can do outside of their CCA duties and you're not the SeC or HL2RP leader or a SA for hl2rp either so

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 08:00:18 AM »
i don't see anything in the rules IC or OOC regulating what MPF characters can do outside of their CCA duties and you're not the SeC or HL2RP leader or a SA for hl2rp either so

Yes but it is kinda dumb to have a Worker who is also a Unit.

IC-Section

Height: 5.8
Weight: 176 lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: I have no home
Total Loyalist Points: 0

Occupation prior to the Union: Currently studying in the university

How long have you been in City 18?: 3 weeks, 7 days

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: I have not

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience. I have not had any experience with any stuff like that before, however I used to manage a local market. But that was sorta it.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: As I first came to C8 I was walking from the train station and was just walking around and I happen to run into a lovely female Civil workers union member and bumped into her, I said "Oh sorry ma'am, my bad". She looked up at me and said " No.. No its fine, welcome to city 8, are you new around here?" I said yes and she sorta walked me around and showed me where to go and where not to go. I then at that moment felt is if I could change everything in my life and help others who come new to the city and greet them and help them out. since then I have always wanted to join the CWU

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: I couldn't say what I could provide, but I am always willing to grab a hand and work what ever I am told.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I would first walk up to them and greet them in a happy manor, I would then give them a friendly tap on the shoulder and then I would them ask if they were lost and if they needed help or directions and if they were all fine I would show them the way to where they needed to go and then walk off.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: I would most defineatly help them in any way I could as possible, and if anything came to hard or if I needed a pair of extra hands I would ask a fellow CWU member or a citizen if they could help.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?: I would report it to a Metro police unit, because it is not my place to start anything.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: AntiVirus™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5602734

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?: I have not had a CWU character at all yet.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens: There are 2 citizens walking around like they were confused on where they were at, I would immediately walk up to them and ask if they needed any directions or any supplies if they needed them. I would then answer any questions as possible if they had any, I would recommend them stopping on by the Civil workers union place and I would point to where it was. And also if a fellow CWU member was in the same position as me, I would immediately go to them and help them out if they needed it.

I happen to run into a lovely female Civil workers union member and bumped into her, I said "Oh sorry ma'am, my bad". She looked up at me and said " No.. No its fine, welcome to city 8, are you new around here?" I said yes and she sorta walked me around and showed me where to go and where not to go. I then at that moment felt is if I could change everything in my life and help others who come new to the city and greet them and help them out. since then I have always wanted to join the CWU

This quote here is a crock because you would most likely be transferred with other Units not by Citizen train.
We currently have no Female Workers at this time.
Also you would be a Unit. So this would be WAYYY less likely to happen.
Also a few grammar errors.

Denied

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: CWU Applications (NEW)
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2014, 09:12:52 AM »

"Outside of their duties" excuse me but WHAT?
I don't want to derail this thread or anything, but what the actual fuck are you talking about?
Once you join the MPF, you are locked in as unit. There is no such thing as off-duty and actually going outside the nexus as civilian. That makes no sense. The only time it happened was zealot and that already made no sense imo.

(For the sake of not derailing this thread any further, I won't continue this matter here even if you choose to reply to this post.)

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline DOCTAH DOOM || Pocket???Aces??£

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2014, 12:18:20 PM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Boris Golovakha
Civil Identification Digits: 87078
Height: 6'0
Weight: 120 lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: N/A
Total Loyalist Points: N/A

Occupation prior to the Union: Homeless

How long have you been in City 8?: (For the sake of story behind this character I changed the question by one digit) I have been here for a few years.

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: I have never been detained, surprisingly. I try not to get in trouble and keep myself isolated from people.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience. I did not have any official experience in either of these fields. But I have done some manual labor growing up.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: I do not want to be homeless anymore, I want to have a paying job and not out on the streets.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: I can move stuff around easily, providing exceptional labor.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I would point them in the right direction, not to get them in trouble with the MPF.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: I would ask them if they needed any help, if they accepted my help I would do so.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?: I would quickly report it to the nearest MPF unit with a physical description.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Pocket?Aces? DOCTAH DOOM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7216223

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?: I have never had a worker.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens: (This is from a little bit of knowledge of the CWU) A worker pushes his cart to the cafe carrying supplies: Food, goods, etc. A group of citizens notice the cart and mug the worker for his cart. His face is pummeled and he is drooling blood out the corner of his mouth, he limps to the nearest unit around the corner and pleads for his help, giving rough descriptions of the citizens. The rest of the story is unknown to the worker but he continues pushing his cart without any trouble in the future.
Have you accepted Billy Mays as your lord and savior? Then you believe in the Eastern Oxyclean.

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2014, 08:50:01 PM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Boris Golovakha
Civil Identification Digits: 87078
Height: 6'0
Weight: 120 lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: N/A
Total Loyalist Points: N/A

Occupation prior to the Union: Homeless

How long have you been in City 8?: (For the sake of story behind this character I changed the question by one digit) I have been here for a few years.

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: I have never been detained, surprisingly. I try not to get in trouble and keep myself isolated from people.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience. I did not have any official experience in either of these fields. But I have done some manual labor growing up.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: I do not want to be homeless anymore, I want to have a paying job and not out on the streets.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: I can move stuff around easily, providing exceptional labor.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I would point them in the right direction, not to get them in trouble with the MPF.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: I would ask them if they needed any help, if they accepted my help I would do so.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?: I would quickly report it to the nearest MPF unit with a physical description.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Pocket?Aces? DOCTAH DOOM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7216223

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?: I have never had a worker.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens: (This is from a little bit of knowledge of the CWU) A worker pushes his cart to the cafe carrying supplies: Food, goods, etc. A group of citizens notice the cart and mug the worker for his cart. His face is pummeled and he is drooling blood out the corner of his mouth, he limps to the nearest unit around the corner and pleads for his help, giving rough descriptions of the citizens. The rest of the story is unknown to the worker but he continues pushing his cart without any trouble in the future.

I'm a Bit iffy. Never really seen you rp. Post count is good but low. I know you have a unit. I'm on the line.

Accepted for Interview

We need more hands -Red

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2014, 02:48:24 AM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Hanz Schnider
Civil Identification Digits: 25848
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 135

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: 203
Total Loyalist Points: None

Occupation prior to the Union: Technical Support, and Facility Maintenance for a small business

How long have you been in City 18?: I was in City 18 for about 2 weeks before being relocated to City 45.  I have been here for about 2 months.

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: No.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience. Yes, I conducted Facility Maintenance and was Technical support for a small business for about 5 years.  Then moved on to become full time techsupport and handle administrative tasks at a higher level in the same company.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?:  I feel that I am wasting my life aimlessly walking around the city doing nothing productive.  By joining the CWU I would give purpose to my life and have something to look forward to doing everyday.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?:  I can provide my IT, custodial, and administrative (paperwork filing, HR) to help achieve common tasks or keep and maintain records for the CWU such as keeping track of how much food is being sold and logs of work done by the CWU.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I would introduce myself to them and then show them where they need to go as well as offer a tour of the city as well as how to get an apartment and stay out of trouble.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?:  I would introduce myself to the unit and then offer my assistance to the unit.  If possible or needed I would strongly encourage my fellow citizens to render their aid in transporting the goods.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?:  I would report them to the nearest MPF unit or if none are available I would take note of the citizens physical characteristics and use my request device to notify the MPF of the civil disobedience.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Officialjake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46106076

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?: No I have not had a worker character before.

(This takes place at a CWU store where Hanz Schnider is the worker)
*Citizen Bob walks toward the counter and rings the service bell.
*Hanz hears the bell ring from the back and walks over to the counter.
*Hanz: "Hello and welcome what can I get for you?"
*Bob: "I will have a doughnut and Coffee please."
*Hanz turns around and gets a coffee mug from the cabient placing it on the counter.
*Hanz takes the pitcher of coffee out of the machine and pours coffee into the mug.
*Hanz takes a paper bag and puts a doughnut from the pastry cabinet inside it.
*Hanz says  "A coffee and doughnut will be 25 tokens please."
*Bob reaches into his pocket and removes 25 tokens, then hands them to Hanz.
*Hanz says: "Thank you very much and have a great day."
*Bob says: "Thanks you too."
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal