Author Topic: CWU Applications (NEW)  (Read 8411 times)

Offline Misty is kinda Mittens

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CWU Applications (NEW)
« on: March 21, 2014, 06:30:49 PM »
**This is a temporary thread for applications. An official thread will be coming around soon but for now we are using this.**

**10 POSTS ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY
**ONE WEEK OF ROLE-PLAYING HERE REQUIRED
**TOOL TRUST RQUIRED (as of 3/23/2014)**

After your app here is accepted an in-game portion will begin in the form of an Interview.

This the the format you must use to complete the process. Fill it out in its entirety for it to even be looked at. Your application will be reviewed following its completion, and you will be notified view a reply to the post, or with an edit, on whether or not you've been accepted for an interview in-character.

Code: [Select]
[u][b]IC-Section[/b][/u]

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Civil Identification Digits:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Currently Assigned Apartment Number:[/b]
[b]Total Loyalist Points:[/b]

[b]Occupation prior to the Union:[/b]

[b]How long have you been in City 18?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?:[/b]

[b]Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience.[/b]

[b]Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?:[/b]

[b]What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?:[/b]

[b]If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?:[/b]

[b]If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?:[/b]

[b]If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?:[/b]

[hr]

[u][b]OOC-Section[/b][/u]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?:[/b]

[b]Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens:[/b]
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 01:37:42 PM by Misty-chan »

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CWU Applications (NEW)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 06:49:18 PM »
90% of the format is already done for me by the previous applications, so I'll add the new ones.

IC-Section

Full Name: Tom Anderson
Civil Identification Digits: #66727
Sex: Male
Height: 5'9
Weight: Last time checked I was 79 Kg.

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: A-3
Total Loyalist Points (if known): None.

Notable Qualities: Friendly, Quick learner, Doesn't get distracted easily

Notable Defects: A bit sarcastic at times, shy in group conversations.

Occupation prior to the Union: Technical service in Dell, and a bit of plumbering.

How long have you been in City 18?: Three weeks I think, close to a month.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: Nothing of the sort.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: medicine, labor, service, logistics, and management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience.

Logistics and service- I worked at technical service in a large computer company, which there I helped our customers to fix problems with their computers.
Labor- I was a plumber for sometime before I got hired in Dell, so I can do some physical job if needed. It won't be a problem for me to set up or build my own stand, as it is quite easy.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?:
I want to join because I never saw a worker in city 18 before, and it got me interested in my past city as well. I also think I can help the Union more if I'm a worker, rather than being a regular citizen.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?:
I can provide experience with electronics and such, and help with citizens in need of assistance. I'm also able to sell things to the citizens, so I may open a shop or a small place of selling.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?:
I'd first introduce myself and why the CWU is the best place to get some help and assistance around the city.I'll tell him about the city itself and its locations, where the Nexus, apartments and other important buildings are. Then I'd explain to him about the Union, the CWU and the CCA, and offer him to apply to something to help the Union and the city itself. Maybe a tour at the CWU if allowed, and explain more deeply about it.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?:

I'd of course offer my help with the transporting, and may offer even bringing the citizens to help. I remember we also built some devices to the CWU in my old city, so we can get the currently available citizens, tell them that we want them to help us with the work, and then if they agree, reward them with rations or tokens at the end. It also needs some more units to maintain the citizens while they work.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?:

If the citizen is just disobeying a minor law, such as running or jogging, I'd tell them that they shouldn't do that as it will get them in trouble and can be punished. But if the law isn't that minor? The most obvious thing to do, of course: Report them to the nearest Unit I can find, or via the request device.

Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers Union?:
Due to my experience, I would like to work at the regular worker position, maybe a Manager if there is a need.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: turhral=S=C=

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34516478

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Never had one.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens:
A few citizens are wandering around the city, seems like they just arrived to the city. The worker would approach them and teach them about the city, and guiding them around. The worker will also answer questions that the citizens might ask, or let them have a tour  in the CWU HQ, if possible. After all it is done, the citizens would probably ask where they can get supplies, and the Worker will offer them his. That way, the citizens are now settled in the city, and the Worker sold some stuff.

Edit: Aaaand didn't notice the last question. Added.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 07:04:58 PM by turhral=S=C= »
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 06:56:02 PM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Michael Patrick O'Grady
Civil Identification Digits: (Going to fetch)
Height:5’7”
Weight:7st 10lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: A-1
Total Loyalist Points: 2

Occupation prior to the Union: Chef and hospitality.

How long have you been in City 18?: Roughly a year.

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: No, I have not.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labour, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience. Yes, I worked as a head-chef in a restaurant prior to the occupation. As such, I was in charge of logistics: stock, what we do with it; what is on the menu for each day as well as the command of subordinate chef's; what they were to do and such. Prior to that I was a basic chef, which laboured irregular hours over weeks.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?:[/b ]I wish to join the union to feed the members of the union itself, the hospital workers, possibly the MPF and the civilians themselves. I believe the addition of food other than supplements will boost the moral of the workers, thus increasing work efficiency and quality, as such helping the world progress better as a whole.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: I can provide the knowledge of cooking to the union and I am fully able to train people in the art of it. Along with my knowledge of efficient stock use, such as working with limited stock and supply, a skill which can also be taught, so if we was to run out of supplies, we could still work at premium efficiency.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I would, remain courteous and polite at all times, I would find out what the citizen required assistance with; if it was an area I felt comfortable giving advice or assistance on, then I would proceed to do so.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: I would like to work as a chef if possible, whether a lead or subordinate, if this is unavailable; a place where I could serve food or drink (hospitality based), or even greeting people and talking about strengths of the workers' union as well as co-operation.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?: Firstly, I would profile the citizen, being sure I got his description correct, I would then maintain a safe distance, with a minimal line of sight — as some citizens are known to be violent or aggressive when they know they’re being reported — I would then use my request device, to call upon the MPF to deal with the issue. In the meantime, I would discourage others from approaching or otherwise provoking the assailant.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: DrVengeance

Steam ID: TEAM_0:1:3303791

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?: No.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens: A rabble of hungry citizens displeased with the quality or lack of food they have been receiving. They’re causing unrest in their state, so as a civil worker, I would step in before it escalated to criminal levels; I would ask them to follow me to either a nearby shop or a worker’s building. From there I’d ask them to get comfortable whilst I set-up or cooked; this would give them all a chance to get to know each other, if they otherwise haven’t; I would then bring food to them, and build a rapport with each person asking them their story and such — This will allow them to think upon and refine their back-story, promoting character depth and commitment, thus RP quality increases. Coinciding with this loyalist RP will increase, hopefully with added quality (which a lot of it does seem to lack, based off of P2 experience).

should suffice, no?
have a nice day :)

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 06:58:48 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
90% of the format is already done for me by the previous applications, so I'll add the new ones.

IC-Section

Occupation prior to the Union: Technical service in Dell, and a bit of plumbering.

How long have you been in City 18?: Three weeks I think, close to a month.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: Nothing of the sort.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: medicine, labor, service, logistics, and management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience.

Logistics and service- I worked at technical service in a large computer company, which there I helped our customers to fix problems with their computers.
Labor- I was a plumber for sometime before I got hired in Dell, so I can do some physical job if needed. It won't be a problem for me to set up or build my own stand, as it is quite easy.

I want to join because I never saw a worker in city 18 before, and it got me interested in my past city as well. I also think I can help the Union more if I'm a worker, rather than being a regular citizen.

I can provide experience with electronics and such, and help with citizens in need of assistance. I'm also able to sell things to the citizens, so I may open a shop or a small place of selling.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?:
I'd first introduce myself and why the CWU is the best place to get some help and assistance around the city.I'll tell him about the city itself and its locations, where the Nexus, apartments and other important buildings are. Then I'd explain to him about the Union, the CWU and the CCA, and offer him to apply to something to help the Union and the city itself. Maybe a tour at the CWU if allowed, and explain more deeply about it.

I'd of course offer my help with the transporting, and may offer even bringing the citizens to help. I remember we also built some devices to the CWU in my old city, so we can get the currently available citizens, tell them that we want them to help us with the work, and then if they agree, reward them with rations or tokens at the end. It also needs some more units to maintain the citizens while they work.

If the citizen is just disobeying a minor law, such as running or jogging, I'd tell them that they shouldn't do that as it will get them in trouble and can be punished. But if the law isn't that minor? The most obvious thing to do, of course: Report them to the nearest Unit I can find, or via the request device.

Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers Union?:
Due to my experience, I would like to work at the regular worker position, maybe a Manager if there is a need.

OOC-Section

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Never had one.

**I am going back and looking over apps from lones format. I'll put my response here from it too.**
**Also you forgot the last question.**
**Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens:**

Accepted for Interview.

Please meet up with Red in the Workers Building for your interview.

Post Auto-Merged: March 21, 2014, 07:03:06 PM
IC-Section

Full Name: Michael Patrick O'Grady
Civil Identification Digits: (Going to fetch)
Height:5’7”
Weight:7st 10lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: A-1
Total Loyalist Points: 2

How long have you been in City 18?: Roughly a year.

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: No, I have not.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labour, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience. Yes, I worked as a head-chef in a restaurant prior to the occupation. As such, I was in charge of logistics: stock, what we do with it; what is on the menu for each day as well as the command of subordinate chef's; what they were to do and such. Prior to that I was a basic chef, which laboured irregular hours over weeks.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?:[/b ]I wish to join the union to feed the members of the union itself, the hospital workers, possibly the MPF and the civilians themselves. I believe the addition of food other than supplements will boost the moral of the workers, thus increasing work efficiency and quality, as such helping the world progress better as a whole.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: I can provide the knowledge of cooking to the union and I am fully able to train people in the art of it. Along with my knowledge of efficient stock use, such as working with limited stock and supply, a skill which can also be taught, so if we was to run out of supplies, we could still work at premium efficiency.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I would, remain courteous and polite at all times, I would find out what the citizen required assistance with; if it was an area I felt comfortable giving advice or assistance on, then I would proceed to do so.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: I would like to work as a chef if possible, whether a lead or subordinate, if this is unavailable; a place where I could serve food or drink (hospitality based), or even greeting people and talking about strengths of the workers' union as well as co-operation.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?: Firstly, I would profile the citizen, being sure I got his description correct, I would then maintain a safe distance, with a minimal line of sight — as some citizens are known to be violent or aggressive when they know they’re being reported — I would then use my request device, to call upon the MPF to deal with the issue. In the meantime, I would discourage others from approaching or otherwise provoking the assailant.

OOC-Section

Steam ID: TEAM_0:1:3303791

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?: No.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens: A rabble of hungry citizens displeased with the quality or lack of food they have been receiving. They’re causing unrest in their state, so as a civil worker, I would step in before it escalated to criminal levels; I would ask them to follow me to either a nearby shop or a worker’s building. From there I’d ask them to get comfortable whilst I set-up or cooked; this would give them all a chance to get to know each other, if they otherwise haven’t; I would then bring food to them, and build a rapport with each person asking them their story and such — This will allow them to think upon and refine their back-story, promoting character depth and commitment, thus RP quality increases. Coinciding with this loyalist RP will increase, hopefully with added quality (which a lot of it does seem to lack, based off of P2 experience).

should suffice, no?

**As stated with the last. I am going the same. And it Suffices.**

Accepted for Interview.

We could use a chef to get freshly cooked food about. Come see me for the interview. -Red
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 07:03:06 PM by Misty-chan »

Offline Napoleon IV

• do you feel the simplicity yet
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 07:04:50 PM »
IC-Section

Full Name:Crundmael mac Jameson.
Civil Identification Digits:
Sex:Male.
Height:Last Measured at 5'11.
Weight:Before the war, I was 170 lbs. I have absolutely no clue now.

Currently Assigned Apartment Number:I have no home.
Total Loyalist Points:None.

Occupation prior to the Union:Popular Substitute Teacher.

How long have you been in City 18?:About three days now.

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?:I haven't.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience.

Management: I managed multiple classes of angsty teenagers, for about 10 years. Three generations of them.
Service: I'm not sure if it counts, but I was a service teacher, a substitute. Not sure if that's what you mean.
Labor: I've worked the fair share of life-time labor jobs. Flipping burgers, moving boxes.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: Why not? There's better food, a reason to life and all that Jazz. It'll be nice, eating more, WHILE serving the Union! Woo.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: Personally, I can offer my arms and my legs. I know how to manage things, also. You'd think it was difficult, but often you just read from a book or paper. If I don't know what to do, I can learn quickly.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I know that sign when someone is lost. They wander around, looking for someone to talk to. I also know, that workers wear a special uniform, so I would wait until he notices me, or walk up to him. I'd point everything out, tell him the basic laws, make him a friend. That sort of thing.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: Well, personally I've seen workers gather citizens and make them work for them while the units watched. That's probably what I would do.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?:Well, I'm not gonna walk up to them and tell them to quit! Report it, ASAP.

OOC-Section

Steam Name:Napoleon IV

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:30314043

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?:Delta's co-server, I had a tier one worker, you already know Misty.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens:

Crundmael mac Jameson says, "Officer, there's trash all over the trainstation, I'd like to start a work party."
C18-MPF.HARDASS.EpU-420 says, "<:: I've got time, gather some citizens then come back here."
Crundmael yells, "Citizens, loyalist points for work here!"
HARDASS says, "<:: Be quiet, you don't have to yell worker."
Crundmael says, "Right-O, sorry."
A bunch o' citizens walk up with arms and legs.
Crundmael, "Three Loyalist points to go pick up trash in the trainstation, lads."
HARDASS calls backup to support the massive amount of fleshbabies.
Crundmael leads HARDASS, his conscripts and the citizens to the trainstation.
Crundmael opens multiple trash bags, emptying the trash cans and replacing them in the trainstation.
The citizens walk around, picking up trash and tossing it away.
HARDASS tells his recruits to finish the operation and give loyalist points to those who participated. He walks away.
A citizen who just relaxed and watch the whole time asks for points.
Crundmael explains how he was worthless and gets none.
He begins to bicker at Crundmael.
The citizen is whomped and detained.
Crundmael finishes the operation, walking off while the party reconciles on their work.
The units return to Nexus.

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 07:12:04 PM »

Full Name: Wilford Tasker
Civil Identification Digits: #96263
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135 lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: C2
Total Loyalist Points (if known): 0

Notable Qualities: Good at cooking and can follow orders. Very loyal to my cause.

Notable Defects: Shorter than some, only really good at cooking.

Occupation prior to the Union: Chef at a four-star restraunt.

How long have you been in City 38(18?)?: A couple of months.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: No, I have not.

I have had experience with management since I was the lead chef of a four-star restraunt. I chose the dishes and told the kitchen workers how to make them if they didn't already know.

**The following questions are to help discover your best fit within the Civil Worker's Union. You may write as much as needed for each response.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: So that I may provide something to this world instead of rotting in an apartment for the rest of my days.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: Good food, and potential leadership. If allowed, I can open a shop to the citizens. I can also teach some other CWU workers how to cook, if preferred.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I would first introduce myself, and what I do around here. I would then show him the city, and explain how things work. I would let him shadow me throughout the CWU, if this is allowed.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: I would make my way to said unit, offering assistance. I would inform fellow workers of this requirement if the goods were big enough, and offer rewards to passerby if they assist us.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?: If it was something small, such as basic disruption of sociostability, I would inform them that it is bad to do that, as they can be punished. If it was something large, such as murder, gun-toting, etc. I would quickly make use of my request device to report my location, their descriptions, and otherwise.

Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers Union?: Chef, ideally something involving cooking if not.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Vegas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32942005

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: No, I have not.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens: The worker is running a shop, selling foods and baked goods. A citizen enters the shop, and orders some food. The worker would roleplay a couple of lines of cooking said food, and then serve it to the citizen. The citizen enjoys the food, and leaves to inform his friends. More citizens begin coming in, and the shop becomes populated. The worker makes plenty of money and creates roleplay, and gives a cut of the share to the rest of the Worker's Union.

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 07:21:08 PM »

Notable Qualities: Good at cooking and can follow orders. Very loyal to my cause.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: No, I have not.

I have had experience with management since I was the lead chef of a four-star restraunt. I chose the dishes and told the kitchen workers how to make them if they didn't already know.

**The following questions are to help discover your best fit within the Civil Worker's Union. You may write as much as needed for each response.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: So that I may provide something to this world instead of rotting in an apartment for the rest of my days.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: Good food, and potential leadership. If allowed, I can open a shop to the citizens. I can also teach some other CWU workers how to cook, if preferred.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I would first introduce myself, and what I do around here. I would then show him the city, and explain how things work. I would let him shadow me throughout the CWU, if this is allowed.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: I would make my way to said unit, offering assistance. I would inform fellow workers of this requirement if the goods were big enough, and offer rewards to passerby if they assist us.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?: If it was something small, such as basic disruption of sociostability, I would inform them that it is bad to do that, as they can be punished. If it was something large, such as murder, gun-toting, etc. I would quickly make use of my request device to report my location, their descriptions, and otherwise.

Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers Union?: Chef, ideally something involving cooking if not.

OOC-Section

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: No, I have not.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens: The worker is running a shop, selling foods and baked goods. A citizen enters the shop, and orders some food. The worker would roleplay a couple of lines of cooking said food, and then serve it to the citizen. The citizen enjoys the food, and leaves to inform his friends. More citizens begin coming in, and the shop becomes populated. The worker makes plenty of money and creates roleplay, and gives a cut of the share to the rest of the Worker's Union.

Accepted for Interview

Another Fancy cook. Come by my office and lets have a sit down. - Red

Posting my responses from the old thread.

**I am going through the old apps and judging them. No more applications allowed in this thread only edits and reply's to apps. Each one is put into a spoiler so it can make this post smaller. Any reply's in OOC are a issue I would like fixed. Type is a response. **

Grom :
Spoiler for Hiden:
Out of Character for OOC:
IC-Section

Full Name: Ned Irons
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 140lb

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: Currently unassigned.
Total Loyalist Points (if known): Nil.

Notable Qualities:

Notable Defects:

Occupation prior to the Union: Manual laborer (four years).
Grocery clerk (two years).
Boston Herald:
-   intern (one year);
-   junior editor (three years);
-   editor (five years)
Electrician (amateur/part-time).

How long have you been in City 38?: Two weeks.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: No.

Management/Logistics: I was an intern before becoming a junior editor at the Boston Herald newspaper, working primarily in print format and later online. I was in charge of advertising and copywriting for independent publication through our publishing house.
Labour: After leaving school I worked as a laborer for four years
Service: I spent two years working as a grocery clerk and was described by my manager as ‘dependable’.

I believe citizens should be busy and productive, and joining the Civil Workers Union would allow me to contribute to society while occupying myself. It would also grant me an opportunity to engage with other citizens in a workplace environment.

Over the years I have acquired skills in areas I believe would be beneficial to the Civil Workers Union. I am a competent labourer and have some experience in more specialised areas such as electrical installation. However, my strength is in editing and writing; I am an experienced editor and would be able to write and proofread material ranging from advertisements to public service announcements to catalogues and menus.

I would attempt to assist them to the best of my ability by outlining the locations of key areas such as the UCH and informing them of any laws that might pertain to them. If they had a question I could not answer, I would direct them to my manager or a Civil Protection officer.

I would be interested in a position either as a writer/editor for any CWU publications or as a public service representative within one of the CWU’s storefront areas.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Grom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19862515
Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Not at Catalyst Gaming. I have had a CWU worker at Pubgamer where I was in a managerial position and have held several CWU positions on other smaller servers.

The notable qualities  Section was not filled out. Could you mind doing this before I put input in

turhral=S=C= :

Spoiler for Hiden:
IC-Section

How long have you been in City 38?: (OOC: Shouldn't it be 18?) Three weeks I think.

OOC-Section

EDITS:
04/22/14: Changed the past-union job experiences a bit.

Accepted for Interview.

Please meet up with Red in the Workers Building for your interview.

DrVengeance :
Spoiler for Hiden:
IC-Section

Full Name: Connor Patrick Conroy
Civil Identification Digits: 59384
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 8'10

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: A2
Total Loyalist Points (if known): Zero

Notable Qualities:
I can cook with skill and finesse, I am witty, friendly and I know what to say to people.

Notable Defects:
I feel the need to fill silence with conversation, I sometimes lack self-esteem.

How long have you been in City 18?: Around a year ago.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: I was detained on suspicion of contraband, this accusation was baseless.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: medicine, labour, service, logistics, and management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience. Yes, I worked as a head-chef in a restaurant prior to the occupation. As such, I was in charge of logistics: stock, what we do with it; what is on the menu for each day as well as the command of subordinate chef's; what they were to do and such. Prior to that I was a basic chef, which laboured irregular hours over weeks.

I wish to join the union to feed the members of the union itself, the hospital workers, possibly the MPF and the civilians themselves. I believe the addition of food other than supplements will boost the moral of the workers, thus increasing work efficiency and quality, as such helping the world progress better as a whole.

I can provide the knowledge of cooking to the union and I am fully able to train people in the art of it. Along with my knowledge of efficient stock use, such as working with limited stock and supply, a skill which can also be taught, so if we was to run out of supplies, we could still work at premium efficiency.

I would, remain courteous and polite at all times, I would find out what the citizen required assistance with; if it was an area I felt comfortable giving advice or assistance on, then I would proceed to do so.

Are there any specific jobs or positions you are interested in having if you should work with the Civil Workers' Union?:
I would like to work as a chef if possible, whether a lead or subordinate, if this is unavailable; a place where I could serve food or drink (hospitality based), or even greeting people and talking about strengths of the workers' union as well as co-operation.

OOC-Section

Steam ID:TEAM_0:1:3303791

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Nope.

Accepted for Interview.

We could use a chef to get freshly cooked food about. Come see me for the interview. -Red

Vegas :

Spoiler for Hiden:
IC-Section

OOC-Section

In my head it feels a bit light but still okay. Bit iffy on this one but I know how you RP

Accepted for Interview

Another Fancy cook. Come by my office and lets have a sit down. - Red

Jesusfreak :

Spoiler for Hiden:
IC-Section

Full Name: Steven Camirom
Civil Identification Digits: 11538
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: 87 kg

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: 2nd floor D
Total Loyalist Points (if known): None

Notable Qualities: friendly, easy to learn, trained baker, guided.

Notable Defects: Can be easy offended, cheeky

Occupation prior to the Union: running a bakery where we sold different kinds of bread and cakes.

How long have you been in City 18?: I’ve been here around one or two months by now.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: Is that a requirement? I haven’t.

My previous experience was service were I made and sold breads and different kinds of cakes. I wish to continue my path to become a baker again.
I started working in my young ages and went to technical college to become skilled. It took around two years before I were educated and started my own bakery from there.

I wish to start a bakery, but I need a funding/grant from a benefactor to start up the business. I will of course also help with other issues if it’s needed.
I wish to be more productive in the city than I’m now as there isn’t much to do than sleep and eating. I want to give the citizens an opportunity to find a community-friendly place to stay where they can have a small chat while enjoying their break first/coffee break/snack etc.

What I can provide is give citizens quality food with ingredients which is of course listed as legal.
I will start a bakery and start selling goods to the citizens who wish to support the union by spending a little extra on food etc. items.

I would go up to him and introduce myself and my company and ask what kind of assistance he were in need for. An example could be if he wishes to see around the city and know where the important buildings are located and what areas he should be aware from. I will also give him the basic laws such as mobility violation and audio violation and the risk if you break those laws as it seems most of the newcomers seems not to understand the laws the Universal Union have made to keep society 

I’m most interested in service and be productive. As long it doesn’t involve construction work I will be fine.

OOC-Section Jesusfreak

Steam Name: Jesusfreak ? write freakofjesus in search to find me.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19849166

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?:
Previous Organizer known as Lela Praise and Raon Zildan the known baker

Note: Forgot to write "If a citizen bla bla, what you do" part - edited now.

Accepted for Interview

A home-style bakery would be good for us. Meet me at headquarters. - Red

Napoleon IV :

Nigel's dead.

Rudolph the Master Blaster :

Spoiler for Hiden:
IC-Section

Accepted for Interview :

We need a good salesmen for the fold. Meet me at headquarters for a interview. -Red

Full Name: Andree Santino
Civil Identification Digits: 86473 
(I completely fucked up my CID when i posted..Edited)
Height: 6'2
Weight: 138 lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: C-1
Total Loyalist Points (if known): 0e

Notable Qualities:
Logical, Cunning, Humble, Humorous. I have past knowledge in the business sector and I know how to set up and sell products at maximum efficiency.

Notable Defects:
I can be a perfectionist, which may lead to conflicts with others concerning certain topics and methods. I can be sarcastic at moments when provoked.

Occupation prior to the Union: Car Salesman

How long have you been in City 18: A week.

Have you ever been detained, or received any citations? If so, why?: No, I haven't.

Yes, I have been a car salesman so therefore i was involved in the service field. I worked at a dealership selling used cars and found ways to persuade customers and find connections to strengthen my business. My time as a car salesman was long, I spent a good six years developing my social skills finding the right vehicles at the right price. I was also accustomed to meeting tight deadlines, come to work everyday and creating brochures and spreadsheets for the dealership.

I wish to join the CWU because I find myself useless doing labor and simple odd jobs. I would prefer an occupations where I am fully experienced in and able to perform in at the best of my abilities. I am willing to serve the Union and provide the mass with Union certified products- as well, provide a steady economy because of my efforts. Not only that, I also want to provide myself a steady income so I can live properly and have a little bit of luxury as a CWU member.

I can provide my service experience and knowledge to the CWU. I am able to organize, assemble and manage a group or a store according to the CWU's guidelines. I am a good listener, because of my experience of listening to customers and then finding the right choice of vehicle based on their class and personality. With that being said, I have no trouble with taking orders and fulfilling them to the best of my abilities.

I'd first tell the citizen about the CWU and the Union in general. I would then, guide the citizen about the violations and contrabands that could endanger the citizen's life- protecting the citizen in the future. I would then, help him find a apartment to live in and find possible employment to provide the citizen food and necessities. I would infact, recommend the CWU for employment or even apply for the CCA.

As stated many times, I would be very interested in a business position.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Rudolph the Master Blaster

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:26380020

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what was your involvement in the CWU?: Yes, I was business before too

Post Auto-Merged: March 21, 2014, 07:24:35 PM
IC-Section

Full Name:Crundmael mac Jameson.
Sex:Male.
Height:Last Measured at 5'11.
Weight:Before the war, I was 170 lbs. I have absolutely no clue now.

Currently Assigned Apartment Number:I have no home.
Total Loyalist Points:None.

Occupation prior to the Union:Popular Substitute Teacher.

How long have you been in City 18?:About three days now.

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?:I haven't.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience.

Management: I managed multiple classes of angsty teenagers, for about 10 years. Three generations of them.
Service: I'm not sure if it counts, but I was a service teacher, a substitute. Not sure if that's what you mean.
Labor: I've worked the fair share of life-time labor jobs. Flipping burgers, moving boxes.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: Why not? There's better food, a reason to life and all that Jazz. It'll be nice, eating more, WHILE serving the Union! Woo.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: Personally, I can offer my arms and my legs. I know how to manage things, also. You'd think it was difficult, but often you just read from a book or paper. If I don't know what to do, I can learn quickly.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: I know that sign when someone is lost. They wander around, looking for someone to talk to. I also know, that workers wear a special uniform, so I would wait until he notices me, or walk up to him. I'd point everything out, tell him the basic laws, make him a friend. That sort of thing.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: Well, personally I've seen workers gather citizens and make them work for them while the units watched. That's probably what I would do.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?:Well, I'm not gonna walk up to them and tell them to quit! Report it, ASAP.

OOC-Section

Steam Name:Napoleon IV

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:30314043

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?:Delta's co-server, I had a tier one worker, you already know Misty.

Crundmael mac Jameson says, "Officer, there's trash all over the trainstation, I'd like to start a work party."
C18-MPF.HARDASS.EpU-420 says, "<:: I've got time, gather some citizens then come back here."
Crundmael yells, "Citizens, loyalist points for work here!"
HARDASS says, "<:: Be quiet, you don't have to yell worker."
Crundmael says, "Right-O, sorry."
A bunch o' citizens walk up with arms and legs.
Crundmael, "Three Loyalist points to go pick up trash in the trainstation, lads."
HARDASS calls backup to support the massive amount of fleshbabies.
Crundmael leads HARDASS, his conscripts and the citizens to the trainstation.
Crundmael opens multiple trash bags, emptying the trash cans and replacing them in the trainstation.
The citizens walk around, picking up trash and tossing it away.
HARDASS tells his recruits to finish the operation and give loyalist points to those who participated. He walks away.
A citizen who just relaxed and watch the whole time asks for points.
Crundmael explains how he was worthless and gets none.
He begins to bicker at Crundmael.
The citizen is whomped and detained.
Crundmael finishes the operation, walking off while the party reconciles on their work.
The units return to Nexus.

I like it but I don't. It seems a bit rushed. C18-MPF.HARDASS.EpU-420? I know how you do with workers so this will lean more on the interview for full acceptance.

Accepted for Interview.

Teacher could be good for doing work parties. Come by for an interview  -Red
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 07:24:35 PM by Misty-chan »

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 06:17:45 PM »
IC-Section

Full Name:Amelia Fontaine
Civil Identification Digits:#17746
Sex:Female
Height:5'8
Weight:134lbs

Currently Assigned Apartment Number:D-3
Total Loyalist Points:Currently none.

Occupation prior to the Union:Currently studying in university.

How long have you been in City 18?:2 weeks and 4 days.

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?:No, I haven't.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience.I done work experience for few weeks, It was mainly unpacking boxes and putting the goods on shelves.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?:While I was living in my last city, I was introduced by a Civil Workers Union member, I was shown the city and I felt welcome. Ever since that moment I felt welcome, I knew that I wanted to make others feel the same way about arriving at a new city.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?:I was studying medicine so I might be able to help out with minor medical problems, I could also help out with any projects that needed extra hands.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?:I would do exactly what I was given in my last city, I would introduce him/her to the city, tell them where the apartments are located, and other important buildings. I tell them to come to a Civil Worker and where to find one if they needed any information.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: I would ask him about the amount of goods that needed to be transported, if I was able to do it by myself I would do so, but if more hands are needed I would call upon the citizens to help me transport the goods from point A to B.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?:Depending on the level of the crime, I would either tell them to stop and if they didn't I would use my request device to report the crime. If the crime was on a much larger scale I instantly report it on my request device.

OOC-Section

Steam Name:Ghosteh

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:38666132

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?:I had one before HL2RP went down, during City 45. I had a worker who was in the medical division.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens:A citizen has a minor cut on his arm, probably from falling over, he goes to the Civil Workers Union and asks for help. The Civil Worker checks on his wound, before cleaning his hands and the wound while also removing any pieces of rubble that may be inside. The worker gently applies pressure with a clean cloth for a few minutes until the bleeding stops. The worker then dresses the wound with a clean cloth or bandage present to stop infection getting to the cut.
This would be some medical RP for citizens to take part in.

Or

A new stock of supplies come in for the Civil Workers Union, some of the workers carry the boxes into the backroom. Citizens are asked to help carry some of the boxes while the Civil Workers Union/MPF are making sure everything is going according to plan. Once the boxes are inside the citizens are thanked for the hard work. The workers then unpack the boxes, putting the supplies in storage for future use.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 06:24:45 PM by Ghosteh »

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 08:54:55 PM »
Wilford Tasker - Accepted And added

Crundmael mac Jameson - Accepted And added

Steven Camirom - Accepted And added

Andree Santino - Accepted And added

Grom - Accepted for Interview.

IC-Section

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?:No, I haven't.

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience.I done work experience for few weeks, It was mainly unpacking boxes and putting the goods on shelves.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?:While I was living in my last city, I was introduced by a Civil Workers Union member, I was shown the city and I felt welcome. Ever since that moment I felt welcome, I knew that I wanted to make others feel the same way about arriving at a new city.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?:I was studying medicine so I might be able to help out with minor medical problems, I could also help out with any projects that needed extra hands.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?:I would do exactly what I was given in my last city, I would introduce him/her to the city, tell them where the apartments are located, and other important buildings. I tell them to come to a Civil Worker and where to find one if they needed any information.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: I would ask him about the amount of goods that needed to be transported, if I was able to do it by myself I would do so, but if more hands are needed I would call upon the citizens to help me transport the goods from point A to B.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?:Depending on the level of the crime, I would either tell them to stop and if they didn't I would use my request device to report the crime. If the crime was on a much larger scale I instantly report it on my request device.

OOC-Section

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?:I had one before HL2RP went down, during City 45. I had a worker who was in the medical division.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens:A citizen has a minor cut on his arm, probably from falling over, he goes to the Civil Workers Union and asks for help. The Civil Worker checks on his wound, before cleaning his hands and the wound while also removing any pieces of rubble that may be inside. The worker gently applies pressure with a clean cloth for a few minutes until the bleeding stops. The worker then dresses the wound with a clean cloth or bandage present to stop infection getting to the cut.

Or

A new stock of supplies come in for the Civil Workers Union, some of the workers carry the boxes into the backroom. Citizens are asked to help carry some of the boxes while the Civil Workers Union/MPF are making sure everything is going according to plan. Once the boxes are inside the citizens are thanked for the hard work. The workers then unpack the boxes, putting the supplies in storage for future use.

I like the fact you gave two responses for the last question.

Accepted for Interview

Come by to Interview -Red

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 08:56:07 PM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Roy Alan McLaughlin
Civil Identification Digits: 99534
Height: 5ft 10in
Weight: 10 stone

Total Loyalist Points: None.

Occupation prior to the Union: Barber

How long have you been in City 18?: A few weeks.

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: Had a verbal warning or two to watch my tongue, that's about it.

Labour - I've did some basic woodwork and joinery in my earlier years
Service - Held a range of jobs in a takeaway including working the counter

There's no reason not to. The perks seem pretty good and I want to start working again to pass the time.

I suppose I don't have much in the means of qualification but I'm an extra pair of hands and I'll do whatever work I can get.

I'd give him a walk about, show him where stuff's at and give him a bit of banter to make him feel welcome. When he's all set and knows what to do, I'll let him be on his way.

Well, I'd help him because I'd rather not wrong one of those lot. If I needed more people for the job I would get my fellow workers or citizens to help me with the task.

I'd tell a unit because it's not my job to bring about the law.

OOC-Section

Steam Name:
Lewis

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:56199254

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?:
Pierre Grosvenor - CWU business (I believe he got to Tier 2) in the times of James Tavener. Quite a while ago, but I remember RPing him on C18 and C11. This was on CG.

Two workers are tasked with taking a shipment of various goods to a CWU shop in the next district. As they make their way there, word spreads amongst a group of particularly thuggish citizens that there's food going about. Said thugs set their marks for the two deliverymen and take advantage when their trolley gets stuck on a kerb. The thugs beat down one worker and scare off the other, while more citizens come and start to help themselves to the abandoned delivery. The rabble disperses, most of the citizens managing to scatter off as the CPs arrive. The thugs are incarcerated and the two workers punished for losing the goods. They're assigned manual labour work and their paychecks are temporarily used to compensate for the loss of funds.

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 12:32:03 AM »
IC-Section

OOC-Section

Or

Denied Did not really want to join

IC-Section

Full Name: Roy Alan McLaughlin
Civil Identification Digits: 99534
Height: 5ft 10in
Weight: 10 stone

Total Loyalist Points: None.

Occupation prior to the Union: Barber

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: Had a verbal warning or two to watch my tongue, that's about it.

Labour - I've did some basic woodwork and joinery in my earlier years
Service - Held a range of jobs in a takeaway including working the counter

There's no reason not to. The perks seem pretty good and I want to start working again to pass the time.

I suppose I don't have much in the means of qualification but I'm an extra pair of hands and I'll do whatever work I can get.

I'd give him a walk about, show him where stuff's at and give him a bit of banter to make him feel welcome. When he's all set and knows what to do, I'll let him be on his way.

Well, I'd help him because I'd rather not wrong one of those lot. If I needed more people for the job I would get my fellow workers or citizens to help me with the task.

I'd tell a unit because it's not my job to bring about the law.

OOC-Section

Steam Name:
Lewis

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:56199254

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?:
Pierre Grosvenor - CWU business (I believe he got to Tier 2) in the times of James Tavener. Quite a while ago, but I remember RPing him on C18 and C11. This was on CG.

Two workers are tasked with taking a shipment of various goods to a CWU shop in the next district. As they make their way there, word spreads amongst a group of particularly thuggish citizens that there's food going about. Said thugs set their marks for the two deliverymen and take advantage when their trolley gets stuck on a kerb. The thugs beat down one worker and scare off the other, while more citizens come and start to help themselves to the abandoned delivery. The rabble disperses, most of the citizens managing to scatter off as the CPs arrive. The thugs are incarcerated and the two workers punished for losing the goods. They're assigned manual labour work and their paychecks are temporarily used to compensate for the loss of funds.

I like that you did it in blue. I don't know much about rp and I don't see you on the server a lot. that my only problem
Accepted For interview

Fancy blue pen sport. Come by for a interview.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2014, 02:08:36 AM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Konstantin Hasenkamp
Civil Identification Digits: 08199
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 125 lbs.

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: C-2
Total Loyalist Points: 0

Occupation prior to the Union: Interpreter

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: No.

Management: I headed the language interpretation department of a multinational computer company.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: Well, I want to serve my comrades and the Union, but I am sure that is the typical response that you receive on these applications. So, on top of my desire to serve, I see the Civil Workers' Union as an opportunity to attain for myself many benefits that could potentially benefit my own life.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: Well, in my previous role as a language interpreter and department head, I was required to manage many people serving various different, often unrelated, roles. Additionally, my role required that I be able to hold many conversations with others, and therefore I have developed a perhaps useful skill in conversation.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: Well, I would, as any other responsible citizen, introduce myself and offer to help them find their way in the city, by giving them directions and a basic tour of the map and making sure that they received an apartment.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: I would, of course, approach them and introduce myself; then, I would offer them assistance in transporting these goods, and I would also encourage my fellow comrade citizens to join in on assisting the unit if need be.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?: It would not be within my capacity to enforce the law, so the appropriate action would be to report their disobedience to the closest unit if I could find. In the event that a unit was not nearby, I would take note of the disobedient citizen's physical description, and I would use my request device to notify the Metropolice Force.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Rick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26610727

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?: I was, to my recollection, the first CWU director that we had here.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens: A person in treatment at the Citizen Hospital has a seizure and, in their thrashing movements, destroys multiple objects in the infirmary. In response, my character rallies Civil Workers and trustworthy citizens together to offer the CHP Director Monika Krause to make repairs in the infirmary. They would then create a list of repairs that need to be made in the infirmary; next, they would gather the supplies. After that, they would, of course, make the repairs. They would then ask the Director if the repairs were sufficient. If they were not, they would make any additional repairs that the Director requested, because they wish to serve their fellow citizens to a level of mutual satisfaction. If the repairs were sufficient, then the job would be done. Although they may be offered a reward, they would not accept as they were doing out of loyalty to their comrade citizens.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 06:28:42 PM by Rick »
Live free or die

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2014, 07:04:41 PM »
IC-Section

Full Name: Konstantin Hasenkamp
Civil Identification Digits: 08199
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 125 lbs.

Currently Assigned Apartment Number: C-2
Total Loyalist Points: 0

Occupation prior to the Union: Interpreter

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?: No.

Management: I headed the language interpretation department of a multinational computer company.

Why do you want to join the Civil Workers Union?: Well, I want to serve my comrades and the Union, but I am sure that is the typical response that you receive on these applications. So, on top of my desire to serve, I see the Civil Workers' Union as an opportunity to attain for myself many benefits that could potentially benefit my own life.

What can you provide to the Civil Workers Union?: Well, in my previous role as a language interpreter and department head, I was required to manage many people serving various different, often unrelated, roles. Additionally, my role required that I be able to hold many conversations with others, and therefore I have developed a perhaps useful skill in conversation.

If a citizen were new to the city, and was in need of assistance, what would you do?: Well, I would, as any other responsible citizen, introduce myself and offer to help them find their way in the city, by giving them directions and a basic tour of the map and making sure that they received an apartment.

If a Unit was in need of assistance transporting goods, what would you do?: I would, of course, approach them and introduce myself; then, I would offer them assistance in transporting these goods, and I would also encourage my fellow comrade citizens to join in on assisting the unit if need be.

If you spot a citizen disobeying Union Law, what do you do?: It would not be within my capacity to enforce the law, so the appropriate action would be to report their disobedience to the closest unit if I could find. In the event that a unit was not nearby, I would take note of the disobedient citizen's physical description, and I would use my request device to notify the Metropolice Force.

OOC-Section

Steam Name: Rick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26610727

Have you ever had a worker before? If so, what server and what was your involvement in the CWU?: I was, to my recollection, the first CWU director that we had here.

Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens: A person in treatment at the Citizen Hospital has a seizure and, in their thrashing movements, destroys multiple objects in the infirmary. In response, my character rallies Civil Workers and trustworthy citizens together to offer the CHP Director Monika Krause to make repairs in the infirmary. They would then create a list of repairs that need to be made in the infirmary; next, they would gather the supplies. After that, they would, of course, make the repairs. They would then ask the Director if the repairs were sufficient. If they were not, they would make any additional repairs that the Director requested, because they wish to serve their fellow citizens to a level of mutual satisfaction. If the repairs were sufficient, then the job would be done. Although they may be offered a reward, they would not accept as they were doing out of loyalty to their comrade citizens.

Accepted for Interview

We need a HR man. Come by for an interview - Red

Post Auto-Merged: March 23, 2014, 07:10:48 PM
Tom Anderson - Accepted and Added
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 07:10:48 PM by Misty-chan »

Offline Edgar Allan Bro

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2014, 08:35:21 PM »
IC-Section

Full Name:Anthony Montgomery
Civil Identification Digits:29747
Sex:Male
Height:6'2
Weight:174

Currently Assigned Apartment Number:B-2
Total Loyalist Points:None

Occupation prior to the Union:Mill Worker and traveling salesman

How long have you been in City 18?:A month

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?:I have never been detained nor received any reprimands

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience.Labor- I worked at a steel mill for a few months.  Lifting and operating forklifts mainly
Service- I worked as a traveling salesman for a few years.  Delievering goods across a huge region with a friend of mine.

So I can helped the Union.  I doubt I will be of much service to the Union as a barely active citizen.  And considering I was pretty good at the traveling salesman thing, I think this would be great for me.

I can provide labor if needed, I will also be able to help/service citizens.  Either with physical goods, or information needed to get by in the city.  Also if for some reason I needed to, I can operate some heavy equipment.

I would introduce myself and explain what the CWU is.  I would tell them the ropes and if I have the time, show them around the city.  That way they can find all the important building such as the Nexus.  I would aslo tell him about applications and helping the Union and the city in some sort of way.  Also explain any rules they don't know/don't understand, and answer any questions they have.

I would assist the Unit of course.  Also try to get some citizens in the area to help as well, if needed.  The more strength the better.
If it was a minor offence, such as running or jogging.  I would warn them that they should stop before they get into trouble.  If it was a
major offence, I would of course contact a Unit via a request device or tell them in person.

OOC-Section

Steam Name:Edgar Allan Bro

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:37295406

No.
Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens: A few citizens are aimlessly wondering around the city, obviously new to the area.  The worker would approach them, offering information and a small tour if the worker had spare time to do so.  Of course the worker would answer all questions he could and offer then his supplies if they needed any.  So that once the citizens settled into the city, the worker got a few extra customers and kept a few bums off the street possibly.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 08:40:01 PM by Edgar Allan Bro »

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2014, 10:01:02 PM »
IC-Section

Full Name:Anthony Montgomery
Civil Identification Digits:29747
Sex:Male
Height:6'2
Weight:174

Currently Assigned Apartment Number:B-2
Total Loyalist Points:None

Occupation prior to the Union:Mill Worker and traveling salesman

How long have you been in City 18?:A month

Have you ever been detained or received any reprimands? If so, why?:I have never been detained nor received any reprimands

Have you had any past experience in any of the following fields: labor, service, logistics, and or management? If you answered yes to any of those, explain the experience.Labor- I worked at a steel mill for a few months.  Lifting and operating forklifts mainly
Service- I worked as a traveling salesman for a few years.  Delievering goods across a huge region with a friend of mine.

So I can helped the Union.  I doubt I will be of much service to the Union as a barely active citizen.  And considering I was pretty good at the traveling salesman thing, I think this would be great for me.

I can provide labor if needed, I will also be able to help/service citizens.  Either with physical goods, or information needed to get by in the city.  Also if for some reason I needed to, I can operate some heavy equipment.

I would introduce myself and explain what the CWU is.  I would tell them the ropes and if I have the time, show them around the city.  That way they can find all the important building such as the Nexus.  I would aslo tell him about applications and helping the Union and the city in some sort of way.  Also explain any rules they don't know/don't understand, and answer any questions they have.

I would assist the Unit of course.  Also try to get some citizens in the area to help as well, if needed.  The more strength the better.
If it was a minor offence, such as running or jogging.  I would warn them that they should stop before they get into trouble.  If it was a
major offence, I would of course contact a Unit via a request device or tell them in person.

OOC-Section

Steam Name:Edgar Allan Bro

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:37295406

No.
Give me a example of a role-play situation involving a Worker and a few Citizens: A few citizens are aimlessly wondering around the city, obviously new to the area.  The worker would approach them, offering information and a small tour if the worker had spare time to do so.  Of course the worker would answer all questions he could and offer then his supplies if they needed any.  So that once the citizens settled into the city, the worker got a few extra customers and kept a few bums off the street possibly.

Denied Due to post count. Most of your posts are not useful or just simple things..  And you Also don't have Tool Trust. It also seems a bit rushed and light.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:02:44 PM by Misty-chan »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal