Author Topic: Serious Advice  (Read 6470 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Serious Advice
« on: March 21, 2014, 05:04:16 PM »
Alright let me make it short. I recently came out as a Bisexual (i live in alabama)
So, I wish to tell my parents I'm Bi. But more than likely they'll freak out if I tell them Im bi. Im occasionally attacked at school for being openly bi.

Tl;dr - how do i tell my parents im bi since theyll freak out.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Serious Advice
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 05:25:49 PM »
Idk bro but I'll toss this in the right section for ya.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 05:29:33 PM »
It'll probably be easier if you just tell them. If they can't accept that then that's their problem, but you can't live in secrecy forever. It's your life, not theirs. Sometimes people's opinions of you will hurt but you just have to brush it off.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 05:31:57 PM »
dont see why you really need to go out of your way and say "hey i like boys as well as girls"

we're kind of getting to the point in a majority of society where you don't really need to identify publically to be gay anymore, and you shouldn't have to

i can't say whether your parents are conservative or not but really its a bit silly you'd need to tell them

Offline Remilia Scarlet

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 05:42:35 PM »
Have a friend say this "He's gay in a way, but that's okay."
Gregory Casavant: ((The HRP stew is missing something today, hmm, needs more admin.))

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 05:50:05 PM »
dont see why you really need to go out of your way and say "hey i like boys as well as girls"

we're kind of getting to the point in a majority of society where you don't really need to identify publically to be gay anymore, and you shouldn't have to

i can't say whether your parents are conservative or not but really its a bit silly you'd need to tell them

Liking the same sex isn't accepted where I live.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.

Alive Characters

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 05:52:00 PM »
If that is the case, I think you should keep it to yourself until you see/notice that they're okay with it, then you could tell them.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 06:03:02 PM »

Liking the same sex isn't accepted where I live.

fuck them, they have no control of what you like so dont give a shit about what they think, just be honest and tell your parents

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 06:26:45 PM »
If I recall correctly you made this SAME EXACT post but switch the bi for communism.

ANYWHO, Just tell them? They will find out eventually even if you want them to or not lol.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 07:38:11 PM »
If I recall correctly you made this SAME EXACT post but switch the bi for communism.

ANYWHO, Just tell them? They will find out eventually even if you want them to or not lol.

I did? I dont remember. Mustve been really jacked up that night
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 09:19:16 PM »
i would not come out in alabama if i were u
it will ruin ur life

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 09:23:32 PM »
i would not come out in alabama if i were u
it will ruin ur life

I'm already open about my sexual orientation at school. My friends don't care, and some do.
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 05:59:11 PM »
I have a good way of doing this... since I've already plan on doing it like this.  Do not come out till you can move out.  Simple as that.  Then once you are setup.  Tell them.  This way you don't have to depend on people who will see you as something bad.  They can ridicule you all they want, but the fact stands that you did it.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 11:13:07 PM »
I have a good way of doing this... since I've already plan on doing it like this.  Do not come out till you can move out.  Simple as that.  Then once you are setup.  Tell them.  This way you don't have to depend on people who will see you as something bad.  They can ridicule you all they want, but the fact stands that you did it.

Seriously though, look at the date man, last post was March 22. It's now April 30. I'm sure they appreciate your advice but you should have probably PM'd them this late.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 02:16:23 AM by [CA] KiwieeEh »
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 11:40:48 PM »
Don't be open about it. Wait till you're not a kid before being open about it. As for the "attacks" at your school. Do what they say in Alabama and "Suck it up"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal