Author Topic: Aaron skyler's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 2378 times)

Offline AntiVirus

• DO YOU EVEN ROFL?...
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Aaron skyler's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 21, 2014, 12:00:29 PM »
Aaron skyler's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: AntiVirus™

IC Character Name: Aaron skyler

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
Aaron's life had really focused on what the Combine did when they invaded earth, Aaron always wished to join the MPF and thought about the good things he would accomplish for his community and help stop anti-civil activity. Aaron always wanted to join the MPF because of the way the Combine acted.

Aaron never liked the rebels at all and always did good things for the Combine such as staking out bases and showing them where rebels were hiding. Soon later in the years Aaron had seen there had been a lot of rebellious groups forming through out the city and Aaron didn't like that happening and Aaron always looked up to the MPF and just wanted a safe city for everyone to cooperate with the combine to not start chaos to them as he always listen to Breen, Aaron had always told Metro Police where rebels were hiding and he had always known that if he would have joined or had ever been with the rebel alliance, things wouldn't have been good for him.
When the Combine invaded earth everything went to chaos and Aaron didn't know what to do but to rely on his skills his father taught him

when he was younger, Aaron took shelter and hid until everything was over as they said. Aaron had been living in old abandoned apartments or living in dark abandon ally ways. When Aaron was living in city 18 he was tired of just waiting for his death and being the follower as everyone else was and decided to pick up his trail and do something for once, Aaron though had thought that one day he could get a chance to be "One of them" - MPF.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My character is known for bring. Trustworthy, Confident, Ambitious, Charismatic, Strong,

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I am expecting it to be fun and enjoyable for me. I have been a metro police unit of different servers and I had a great and long/fun experience when I was a MPF unit and patrolling the map as my rank. As I play hl2rp a lot my main focus is the combine. As they are cool and a really fun job to have, as my character I am a type of person to have extreme power and is the one to have a lot of adrenaline inside him. My character Aaron is expecting the same, diplomatic orders and a lot of MPF patrolling the streets and stopping any anti civil activity by any means necessary.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Aaron was born in Minnesota near the border of Iowa, Aaron grew up with his step dad and step mother,
Aaron really never got into friends that much as his mother never at all liked him hanging out with anyone. I as a young boy never listened to my mother and ignored my her as she was always a drunk and was never home with me. Besides the fact that my father as he was the only one who listened to me and took care of me the most. As I made my way up to being 16 I was always judgmental and only cared about people who I liked or else I didn't think of others the way my parents wanted me to. Through out the years as I was slowly maturing but never made the best of decisions but always corrected my self if I did anything wrong. In high school Aaron was always a straight A student and had always big dreams of becoming a police officer, Aaron never had the chances at all of asking out a girl and having a girlfriend as his father said he never had time for that. As Aaron joined college and felt happy to be away from his parents and his old life, Aaron wanted to be a new person and change his personality and Aaron started to work out more and exercise, Aaron then began to build up a lot of muscle and jog around his neighborhood. Aaron had been looking for a good job to employ him self to a good job that would make him a good paycheck, Aaron really wanted to be a computer salesman and build his own computers and sell them for profit. After months went by Aaron had been running a great job of his own and actually had been running his dream job. Later in the years Aaron's job sadly went into foreclosure and ended up having to sell his job and everything, Aaron was really upset but soon got over it but later as weeks went by I  happen to get a job as a vehicle repairs man. Aaron worked for a great company and worked their for about 7 months and loved the job. With the money he was making he was promoted to manager of the company and soon later fell in love with this girl that he had walked into when he was in his office. Aaron couldn't resist and had asked her to go to dinner with him and she accepted it, they both had fun and were in love for a long time.

After years later the combine had attacked invaded earth and Aaron and his girlfriend were devastated and had no idea what to do. Aaron and his girlfriend had lived in a beach house in the suburban part of the state, Him and his girlfriend were crying in agony as they could hear explosions and gun fire south from where they were and they didn't want to be apart of what was going on and they decided to take as much food and water as they could and they packed up and left town. They traveled along an old abandon part of an old town and made refuge there. Aaron thought to him self thinking, " Well were pretty much screwed because everything is going to chaos and their is nothing anyone or they can do. Weeks went by and they sadly they ran out of food and supply, Aaron had really no choice but to go around trying to find food in the old houses that were near them but could find anything to eat or drink. As Aaron returned his girlfriend was sick and she was getting worse, he knew that she was dying from starvation and soon would die. Days went by and his girlfriend..... Had passed away. Aaron was so depressed he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Aaron was so emotionally depressed and knew he was going to die from starvation as his girlfriend did and was going to drown him self to stop all the pain and end it all. As Aaron was walking out he heard and saw 3 gunships fly over his head and then solders surrounded him and next thing he knew, he was knocked out from the back end of a shotgun.

Soon later as the "7 hour war" was ending and the storms were over, Aaron woke up in a strange big building as it looked like a train station and had no clue where he was, all that he knew is that he saw people wearing a blue and grayish uniform and he looked on the back and it happen to say C12. Aaron was very confused and all he could think about was his girlfriend and the depression was coming back to him. A big and scary looking solder tapped him on the back and the solder ordered and said, "IN THE TRAIN NOW" I had no choice but to get into the train as we were being relocated to City 18, I didn't care at all as my life was going to end anyways. I lived in an old apartment where all you could hear is yelling, screaming and people crying out for agony. Life was miserable and every apartment would get raided or breached every hour and then next you'd hear combine running up the stairs beating people and for me I couldn't take it any much longer. When I walked out of the apartment people were being executed right in front of me and when I saw that poor innocent family being shot right on the sidewalk he opened his eyes and was thinking to him self silently, " I don't want to end up like them" Aaron really didn't want to spend his boring life hearing people crying screaming or yelling back and forth so Aaron decided to walk in to this big tall building called the Nexus and he walked over and took a MPF application sheet and started to fill it out, as he was doing this he thought to him self saying " This could be a chance to start all over, forget everything and start a new life" as he wrote down his CID and name and continued to fill out the other questions etc.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No I haven't had a MPF character yet.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2 - 3 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2 weeks, 15 days counted.

4. What Time zone are you in?
UTC-06:00

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable moment on roleplaying on hl2rp was when me and my friend Nick running away from this group of men that were following us and he decided to screw it and ran and we hid in this apartment complex and, they found us and lets just say we had to do certain things no man would chose to do ;_;.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Aaron skyler
CID: 81083
Height: 6.3
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 125 lbs.
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: A success in chemistry and Weaponry.
Notable Qualities: Strict, Great listener, Loyal, Smart, Caring.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have Never been detained nor will I ever chose to be.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, sometimes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes I am.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join the Combine Civil Authority because I would like to help all civilians and stop rebels from killing our nation. I want to bring peace and bring order to our great nation, and I wish to help the citizens of city18. I am tried of siting around as a citizen and I actually want to do something worth my life and stop being worthless and stand out for the combine and be who a true MPF is and I will show no mercy.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Aaron skyler hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 08:29:37 PM by AntiVirus »

Half life 2 roleplay characters \/

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Aaron skyler's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 12:56:54 PM »
Question 3 isn't two paragraphs but has enough content, so i'll let you off.

The backstory, while making sense and good, has quite a lot of errors and even a new line where it obviously shouldn't. I would suggest proof reading your backstory.

Also, I feel that your character seems a little too much good stuff without any obvious disadvantages that I can see.

Please proof read your backstory and edit as many errors as you can (if this isn't your first language I understand, but even using a spell-checker is fine).
Also, if you could come up with something (maybe horrid social skills for an example) that isn't great about your character would incline me to accept this application.

Pending changes
what

Offline AntiVirus

• DO YOU EVEN ROFL?...
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 03:21:12 PM »
Alright all should be fixed now. Btw sorry for my bad grammar, its not the best but its getting there!

Half life 2 roleplay characters \/

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 06:52:43 AM »
UNIT: 182
DIVSION: ECHO
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Aaron Skyler
Citizen Identification Number: 81083

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C18.MPF.ECHO-OfC.182
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 06:58:25 AM by BltElite »
what

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 06:14:16 AM »
UNIT: 182
DIVISION: ECHO
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Aaron Skyler
Citizen Identification Number: 81083

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| (//requires whitelist) ||::>

Interviewers notice:
<::|| This applicant seems of a possible low IQ - keep an eye on this recruit within training to ensure he gets up to correct standard. A psychological examination may be in order. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C18.MPF.ECHO-OfC.182
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 06:37:22 AM by BltElite »
what

Offline AntiVirus

• DO YOU EVEN ROFL?...