Author Topic: The Bonfire - Meeting Grounds  (Read 9191 times)

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Bonfire - Meeting Grounds
« on: March 21, 2014, 04:24:23 AM »

The Bonfire

This bonfire seems to be quite the gathering place for the undead whom have yet to hollow, many see this place as a beacon of hope due to the incredibly kindled fire it offers for all whom it draws near.
Those who stay here to rest often trade stories, exchange folk lore of their home lands or even adventure together.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 10:10:42 PM by Yak »

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Bonfire - Meeting Grounds
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 01:21:05 PM »
A visibly beaten hooded warrior hobbles over to the bonfire. He stabs his sword into the dirt, falling backwards onto somewhat flat boulder. He clatters down shield hanging beside him, scotched and burnt, it's glint shining through. He lets out a sigh, gazing down at the kindled fire, playfully thumbing a pendant around his neck.
have a nice day :)

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 04:12:58 PM »
A battered looking man wearing robes, a hood pulled over his face, walks over to the bonfire. He lays his sword down near it, a dull light beating across the blade. He lays his tattered, beaten shield down on his other side, the dull light glancing off of it. He then flops down, sitting cross-legged in front of the bonfire, gazing into it.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2llS87avh2w" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2llS87avh2w</a>

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 09:23:14 PM »
It seems a large warrior of Berenike was already here, his stone greatsword impaled in the ground, he looks over to the pair.
"Pyromancy users?"

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 09:25:32 PM »
The hooded figure looks over to the Berenike knight, looking him up and down. As the light touches his face, his darkened features become illuminated. His eyes are vaguely cloudy, and he looks burnt in places.
"Indeed. I originate from The Great Swamp. You look to be a knight. What's your story?"
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 09:27:25 PM by Vegas »

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 09:32:36 PM »
Terildas shakes his head silently, raising his left hand, a white talisman hangs from his wrist. He lowers his head back down before glaring into the light of bonfire.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 09:36:13 PM »
"I am Rulac of Berenike, I am a Knight of Berenike whom seeks adventure in this land, my next stop will be the catacombs, if I can find it."
Rulac chuckles loudly.
"What is your name, sorcerer?"

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 09:40:15 PM »
"My name is Laomon. I have wandered these lands looking for better lands. It has brought me here. If you will have it, I shall join you in the quest to the Catacombs. From the rumors that have been spreading, it is nearby. This is Lordran, after all, where heroes come to die."
Laomon chuckles, lifting his hand. A flame begins to dance along it, Laomon's eyes watching this fire. He swiftly extinguishes it, looking at the miracle-user.
"What of you, cleric?"

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 10:02:55 PM »
"A pyromancer would be a great asset, Laomon, I suppose, good to have you."
Rulack laughs loudly.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 10:06:12 PM by Yak »

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 10:14:41 PM »
Terildas looks up, from the flames looking to the Swamp dweller: "This is of course where heroes come to die, that is how the men of Thorolund treat their heros.
He draws his eyes to the hulking knight, he frowns continuing: "The Catacombs a hero's graveyard, I know them well."   He pats his burnt shield gently, he looks towards the Catacombs adding: "If you wish march to your death, you will need an excort and a cleric."

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 10:16:34 PM »
"I suppose we will set out when you two feel the need, for now I wish to see more travellers."
Rulack looks over to Terildas, smirking beneath his helmet.
"You know the pathing, my dear companion?"

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 10:20:34 PM »
Laomon glances between Rulack and Terildas, considering.
"From what I've heard, the Rite of Kindling can be found there. We would need to fight through some difficulties, but we could do it. A band of three can most likely take it on. We can set off now, or wait for more travelers to arrive."
Laomon chuckles, snapping his fingers, flame surging out from under his fingertips.

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 10:57:49 PM »
"I advise strongly against going to The Catacombs" He eyes up the two men's weaponry, tapping his own sword. "Even those of strong faith find their end, in the dark hole of the dead."
He sits back down. "I wait."

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 10:59:32 PM »
"We can wait if you wish. More travelers should be arriving shortly, this is one of the few highly kindled bonfires of the lands."
Laomon goes back to toying with the fire, moving it between his hands, a glow lighting his face.

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2014, 04:05:16 AM »
Terildas, looks up to the Swamp dweller.
"I grow tired of waiting. We move elsewhere."
He picks up his shield, letting it hang by his side; he yanks his claymore out of the dirt and turns away from the fire.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:08:25 AM by DrVengeance »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal