Author Topic: Mark Daffen's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Napalmmonkey

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mark Daffen's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 17, 2014, 07:10:51 PM »
Mark Daffen's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Napalmmonkey

IC Character Name: Mark Daffen

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
My character has seen the police officers patrol the streets and guard his whole life. Ever since he was a little boy he somthimes dreamed of being one. He sometimes thought about how he would look in the outfit with the shinny boots. Oh how he lacks entertainment in city 18, he only wishes to be one of the brave men and women who protect the citizens.

My character doesn't only want this job to benefit his fellow citizen but to assist his family. As I presume many are poor such as my characters family. This job could bring in an extra few coins to assist in taking care of his family that has helped him always in his time of need.

He wishes to get respect in this world, and he believe this will help greatly, to help him be important in life and to have meaning. He wishes to make his family proud and bring them honor and glory for his accomplishments.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
My chacter is trustworth, loyal, helpfull, honest, cautious, intelegent, logical, devoted, aggressive, and calm. These are but not limited to my characters traits.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect the Combine Civil authority to be serious and hardcore job. Meaning that every moment is life or death, that every action has repercussions and possible rewards. I think that I will get into a firefight or two while on the force.

I believe I could really assist the citizens of city 18 and also serve and protect my superiors and fellow officers. I will most likely give my life to protect someone no matter who they are. I will fulfill my duty as a CCA and do my best to protect the Universal Union and every one under it.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
My characters name is Mark Daffen, Mark grew up in the United States in Ohio. All his life he had seen law enforcement agents, for he lived in a city filled with crime (kind of like Detroit). Every so often his home would be broken into, he depended on the police to bring his stolen stuff back home and more importantly put the criminal that kept stealing his stuff behind bars. At the age of ten Mark's father was shot by a criminal attempt to break into there house, Mark's father had attempted to fend off the criminal with one of his golf clubs but had failed as a gun has a lot longer range than a blunt object. Lucky his father survived the shot and Mark was scared that he may be next to take a bullet. Mark began to have nightmares about scenarios of criminals shooting him, soon his parents realized his fear of being shot and quickly moved out of the town. They moved to Columbus Ohio about 3 hours away from where he used to live. Soon Mark's nightmares stopped, he soon began to make new friends. His life was finally looking up, he had made the middle school basketball team and was in the best shape of his life. He soon hoped that he would receive a scholarship to go to college. But he would still not have to worry about this for another 6 years, during this time his brother who was 25 had at last passed the requirements to become a patrolman for the Columbus PD. Mark felt even safer knowing that his older brother was out there patrolling the streets.

Lets skip to high school, As soon as Mark came to high school he applied for the basketball team. He made the team and was still hopeing to get a scholarship, he didn't care where to so long as his parents didn't have to pay for it (Mark and his family where a middle class so they would most likely not beable to aford college). But this scholarship never came, Mark graduated high school not knowing what to do with his life. At last he found something that interested him other than sports, he found woodworking. He soon rented out an old garage and bought some wood cutting, trimming, and sanding machines. He began receiving orders for chairs, benches, and even children toys. Mark worked hard for a few years and then realized that he could be making a lot more money. He quickly went to Trumbull Business College, he learned a lot and spent a lot of money doing so. He soon found that his bank ran dry after his first 2 years and so he had to start working a part time job. But at last he graduated, he learned a lot and got a degree in business. He soon planned to turn his business into a giant company with many employes, but that is when the combine came. The seven hour war began, soon his business was ruined before it even started. He soon was moved to city 18, and that bring us up to present day.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
I have never had a CCA  character on Catalyst Gaming

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
I have played on RP servers for about 1 and a half years now.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
I have played on serious roleplay servers for atleast 8 monthes now.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I have been a member of Catayst gaming for almost a year now, I have over 11 days in-game on HRP.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Time Zone A.K.A. UTC-5

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?
I am 15 years of age

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable RP moment would be on Clockwork Military RP, As I played as a soldier we were being attacked. Me and a few other men gathered in the barracks and await the commanding officer. As the door opens the CO stands there and begins to talk. Just as he finishes his sentence a bullet pierces through his chest and he dies, The CCO was no where to be found either and we needed a commander. All of us just being privates I decided I shoud be the one, As I was the only one actually assigned to a platoon, Marauder 2-1 Rifleman Bravo Company was my title. We where brave fighters who specialized in search and destroy missions. I'm not going to lie commanding 30 people at once is very hard, I had to assign people jobs, as algida members ran in and shot at us. Eventually we exhausted their supply of ammo and they ran, we retook the base and every thing went back to normal. And did I get promoted for this? Hell no because the server shut down a few days later. Still pretty memorable and fun experience.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes I do consider myself a fairly good listener

IC Section

Full Name: Mark Daffen
CID: 54912
Height: 5' 9"
Hair Colour Black Hair
Eye Colour: Blue eyes
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 180 lbs.
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects: Sometimes stutters
Mental Advantages: Intellgent, and logical
Notable Qualities: Can run for a fairly long time, and is very observent of his surroundings.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have never been detained by the CCA, But one time I was interigated after I reported a man with a weapon. I was there by will and was never searched, pointed at by a gun, or yelled at by a CCA offcial.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
I occasionally eat combine rations.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I will most certainly give my life to protect the Universal Union and protect it's members.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I am responsible for all actions that I do, being good or bad. I also take all responbility for anyone who is under my command.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal and faithful until my last breath.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join to assist the citizens of the UU and to make my family and friends proud of me. I wish to help those in need, no matter who they are. Also to protect any one no matter if they are above or below me in command.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Mark Daffen hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
Quotes from my hero Liberty Prime
"Communism is the very definition of failure!"
"Democracy is non-negotiable."
"Death is a preferable alternative to Communism!"

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mark Daffen's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 12:33:47 PM »
Accepted for interview

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mark Daffen's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 06:30:10 PM »
Accepted after interview.

Recruit 491.

((OOC:Whitelisted))

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal