Author Topic: Fronz Davis Adler's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1671 times)

Offline DOCTAH DOOM || Pocket???Aces??£

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fronz Davis Adler's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 16, 2014, 10:37:03 AM »
Fronz Davis Adler's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Pocket???Aces??? DOCTAH DOOM

IC Character Name: Fronz Davis Adler

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
My character wants to join Civil Protection because of him being oppressed by his own citizens. He feels as though that the law is not doing its job correctly and he means to do that himself. Furthermore, he thinks that he could see what it is like through the mysterious masks that constantly watch him.

He also feels that the Authority could use more brains or someone that can run fast with heavy equipment, which would not be something new as he has joined other clans before. Also, he is tired of fighting for the same side to expect something different, it will always end up the same for him. The citizens would lose to the Authority and he is left with nothing but his 'wit' and the clothes on his back.

By joining the Authority, he expects that he will fight with the winning side and bask in greater rewards. The case being more food and protection, the ability to be feared as he has never felt before. And finally, he would not have to look over his shoulder as much as he does now, not having to worry about the Authority to come after him since none know his identity as a child.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Isolated, Strategic, Hardened, Quiet

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect that I get to explore the area a little more, and that my character knows what it is like to be a Combine Civil Authority. Focusing on myself as a real person, I never had the chance to have this status on a clockwork. People did want more detail out of me but at the time I just did not bother with them, also I donated to you guys since you seem like a nice bunch.

As for my character, I have stated that he wants to see what it is like through the mysterious mask, to get the feel to be in power and maybe rise through the ranks to become feared or respected. His intentions are to forget about his old life, maybe even redeem himself in the eyes of 'law' or so he thinks. Bottom line, he is tired of the life he lives as a citizen and thinks it is time for a change.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Fronz was on a train relocating to a different city, he was simply making too many friends that would steal food for him. Thank god they did not kill him though, usually they would deal with that sort of punishment but for whatever reason, they chose this for him. As he packs his things, he realizes he was going through the same story as before, something that happened to him as a child.

Looking back to his 'childhood', his parents were forcefully taken out of their home and he was left to fend for himself by hiding in the cellar where he could not be seen. However, they did come down to the cellar after 'detaining' his parents. He quickly found a hole in the wall and climbed through, at the time he was only a kid and was able to move somewhat freely. After that, it is history but what it is known is that his parents ultimately paid the price. Growing up as an urchin, he did what he could do to survive. Scrounging for food, endure the daily beatings, the normal life as a citizen. However, this was his old life and he does not care to remember the past.

He did not care much for his parents either, his mother was not around and his dad rambled on about how bad the Authority can be. But now, he is not out for revenge and he left his old life behind in order to move forward, to survive. In order for him to survive, he has to be smarter than his opposing force, if he can not take on a guy that is twice his size by hand, he'll do so with a stronger weapon that he is able to wield. If he wants information, he will either coerce the person or beat it out of them.

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 5 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Not often, I would say a total of a few months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About a year. I checked this time.

4. What Time zone are you in?
US-EST

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Basically copy pasting:

World of Warcraft, this is where I started roleplaying. I did not know what was going on at first but I did see the appeal pretty quickly. My most memorable experience there was a sneaking mission of some kind (my memory is foggy because of medical issues) and afterwards it made my character leave behind his comrades before he would suffer the same fate.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Definitely yes, however there are times where I need someone to repeat what they said.

IC Section

Full Name: Fronz Davis Adler
CID: 70595
Height: 5'10
Hair Colour None
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 115
Mental Distinctions: Always thinking of new plans. Stays isolated from citizens.
Mental Defects: Stays silent most of the time, has the tendency to eavesdrop
Mental Advantages: Provides information discreetly.
Notable Qualities: Very fast and very agile.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
When I get them.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
People do not steal from me anymore. But I want to have a new life out of the housing unit.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Fronz Davis Adler hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
Have you accepted Billy Mays as your lord and savior? Then you believe in the Eastern Oxyclean.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fronz Davis Adler's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 10:58:00 AM »
Pending

Applicant has previously applied and was denied after contraband items were found on his person during a search before he was to start his interview. You have also failed to mention this event on your application which is very elusive.

Offline DOCTAH DOOM || Pocket???Aces??£

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 11:01:14 AM »
It should be worthy to note that I did have a previous application but it was denied IC from an OOC problem (to which I made "An informal complaint" on the forums). So most of this is basically copy/paste but some of this has changed a little bit.
Have you accepted Billy Mays as your lord and savior? Then you believe in the Eastern Oxyclean.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 12:10:01 PM »
After reviewing your thread what I can source is that because you didn't have access to a list of contraband items, you saw no harm in carrying them about. I can see where your coming from with the whole IC denied for an OOC reason, as you did not have the knowledge to know what is contraband.

Accepted for interview

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 03:54:59 PM »
as far as I know this, he has recieved a unit and is now a recruit.
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal